[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which One Wins, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: crook vs racist.jpg (9 KB, 242x242) Image search: [Google]
crook vs racist.jpg
9 KB, 242x242
How does Trump escape this smear? I don't know anyone in this environment who has successfully defended themselves. Once the charge is made, you are presumed guilty. It is the Liberals'
nuclear weapon.
>>
You can't win by talking to liberals. Just leave them alone and watch them eat each other from a distance.
>>
>>78170577
>implying being a racist is bad

Time to break the conditioning anon.
>>
>>78170577
Follow up with, you're also a racist
>>
>>78170822
>Time to break the conditioning anon.

Not if you want to win the election first.
>>
"Crook" should definitely be worse because that means you actually did something wrong. Also, everyone's a little bit racist sometimes https://youtu.be/RXnM1uHhsOI
>>
>>78171126
See
>>78171183
>>
>>78170577
being a racist is protected under the constitution, being a crook isn't
>>
>>78170577
Trump has never killed a brown person.
Clinton has, tens of thousands of them in Iraq, Libya and Yemen.
>>
>>78170577
>id rather steal from my fellow americans than have an opinion about them: the post
>>
>>78171183
>Crook" should definitely be worse

Of course it should be. The question is do enough voters(ugh) care?
>>
File: ATT00004.jpg (120 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
ATT00004.jpg
120 KB, 720x720
>>78170577
The crook loses. Those are not empty allegations. As we get closer to the election all of Hillary's financial manipulation and personal enrichment using public office supplies going to be aid out in excruciating detail.

Racist is just normal libtard name calling, it's all they've got.
>>
File: 1451179880960.jpg (193 KB, 750x451) Image search: [Google]
1451179880960.jpg
193 KB, 750x451
>>78170577
The crook wins.
Especially since even racists refuse to fight for racism anymore. For fuck sake, every time I even mention that trump really is racist, dozens of retarded trumpkin swarm on me in denial....ON /POL/! THE FUCKING RACIST BOARD!

If racists don't even have the balls to normalize racism, normal society never will. And pretending that Trump isn't racist isn't helping anything, because you're playing into the lefts paradigm that "MUHH racism is bad". /pol/ is the dumbest fucking board. It hurts white pride (and racist canidtes like Trump) more than it helps.

inb4 BUTT TRUMP ISN'T RACIST! RACISM IS BAD

FUCKKK OFF SJW!
>>
There's liberals that aren't racist? Their entire platform seems to be based on white supremacy. Hell, they act like African-Americans, Hispanics and Muslims are simply too subhuman to be held up to the same standards of morality and conduct.
>>
File: Trump2015.jpg (15 KB, 300x415) Image search: [Google]
Trump2015.jpg
15 KB, 300x415
>>78171579
Trump was sued for housing discrimination (more than once) against niggers and lost. Trump has been accused of racism for decades. He has always been racist.

STOP BEING A FUCKING RETARD AND STOP PLAYING INTO THE PC NARRTIVE!
>>
File: Trump2016.jpg (157 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Trump2016.jpg
157 KB, 1000x1000
>>78172246
Why do you say retarded shit like that? Do you think the niggers and spics feel that way? Do you think accusing others of "racism" as if it is a "bad thing" is going to fucking help anything?

Literally it's just like you took a shit on your keyboard. Think before you fucking speak. Idiots like you are the reason white pride is looked down upon by mainstream culture. I know you think you are helping.....BUT YOU FUCKING AREN'T!
>>
>>78171579
>He's not racist but I support him because I'm a racist
>>
>>78172899

The problem is that they have programed the neural nets of the masses to respond to "racist" as a generic evil thing. The term no longer has any meaning. Mexicans and Muslims aren't races, yet no one notices or cares.

You can't reason this programing away. You need counter propaganda and they control all the channels of communication.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.