[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He wasnt gay. He wasnt in the closet. Don't let the liberals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
He wasnt gay.
He wasnt in the closet.
Don't let the liberals tell you the opposite.

Liberals are trying to discredit that this man was an Islamic militant on a mission to kill as many non-believers as possible.

To kill a particular group of people, you must surround yourself with them.
You must know where they go and why they go there.
That is what he did.
He went to gay clubs to scope out how many people he could kill.
Without scoping out the gay clubs, he would not have killed as many people.
This is common sense.

To know what gay clubs were the hot spots, he used social media oriented towards gays.

But why are liberals trying to discredit the shooter?
To ban guns.
What was the first thing out of Hilary's and Obama's mouths?
>he wasnt a terrorist
>we need to ban guns

Thank you for taking the red pill.
>>
>>78162013
a great man wrongly accused by the feminised world

im so triggered that heroes like omar get treated like shit even on semiredpilled places like4chan
>>
It's a campaign that's not working very well. They're trying their hardest to push the self hating hay narrative despite any proof of it being true.

Hillary's staff must be stretched thin.
>>
>>78162013
Dude, it's well know among former french algerians that sandniggers are faggots (and zoophiles too)
>>
Univision interviewed the shooter's lover.
>>
>>78163655
You know, post mortem anyone can pass as his lover, that's hardly solid proof.
>>
>>78163655
>>78163805

I know senpai
>>
File: 1465767899554.jpg (7 KB, 250x224) Image search: [Google]
1465767899554.jpg
7 KB, 250x224
>G-g-guys, he wasn't a faggot, I sw-swear
>>
>To know what gay clubs were the hot spots, he used social media oriented towards gays.

Really, this is where what you're saying breaks down. Literally you can just type gay clubs/bars orlando and go off of yelp reviews or something. I havent seen any proof that he was on any gay dating apps or a frequenter to gay clubs, but this is weak.
>>
>>78162013
He was an angry gay abused by daddy, and he decided to justify his anger and make himself seem more scary by declaring allegiance to ISIS. I'm calling him RainbowDaesh from now on.
>>
You guys are ridiculous. Photos of Mateen sucking dick could surface and you'd all just go "photoshopped" or "clearly he's just infultrating the Enemy from within by pretending to be one of them."

It's almost /pol/'s creed that if you don't agree with or like it, that means it is fake.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.