[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Besides depleting resources at an ungodly pace and being useless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
File: 1466610714863-1.jpg (187 KB, 650x607) Image search: [Google]
1466610714863-1.jpg
187 KB, 650x607
Besides depleting resources at an ungodly pace and being useless sacks of shit, what is it that Whites do that Asians can't do?
>>
File: colonies.png (261 KB, 1271x845) Image search: [Google]
colonies.png
261 KB, 1271x845
>>
>>78160921
Make sweet love

>also albania confirmed for clinically retarded
>>
We're dumb as fuck, the map checks out
>>
>>78160921
>France
>98

Remove the mudslims who have an IQ below 80 and the french will be above 110.
>>
>>78161355
still smarter than kebab
>>
>>78161105
Non-Euros BTFO desu famalam

also >>78161600
rare
>>
>>78160921
be creative
>>
>Albania
>82

Can't make this shit up.
>>
File: 1460127818068.jpg (33 KB, 477x397) Image search: [Google]
1460127818068.jpg
33 KB, 477x397
>>78160921
>m- muh white innovation
>>
File: 307[1].jpg (31 KB, 680x591) Image search: [Google]
307[1].jpg
31 KB, 680x591
>>78161105
>>78161787
Come tell us how you slew
Those brave Arabs two by two
Like the Zulus they had spears and bows and arrows,
How you bravely slew each one
With your sixteen pounder gun
And you frightened them poor natives to their marrow.
>>
>>78162849
>Muhammads mad at superior technology
>>
Land on the moon
Invent almost every useful invention in the book
Disover gravity
Start teaching mathematics,physics
Win countless wars
>>
File: Room-237, the moon room.jpg (136 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Room-237, the moon room.jpg
136 KB, 800x600
>>78163383
>the moon
>gravity
>implying no firmament
>implying Stanely Kubrick didn't direct the Apollo 11 space missions and leave clues about it all over his movies

Kek.
>>
>>78163019

It's from an Irish song mocking Anglo "bravery"
>>
>>78160921
Whites have souls. Fuck, even Muslims can band together for a cause. Asians are cold hearted beings who only care for themselves.
>>
>>78160921
>what is it that Whites do that Asians can't do?
Make cheese
Bake
Construct a proper toilet
Have sex with their women without that horrible high-pitched keening
Drink in moderation
>>
>>78161105
implying that china doesn't control the world economically.
>>
be a massive bunch of effeminate self-destroying cucks
>>
>>78164275
Considering irish history I am almost inclined to believe they're not that much different from ahmeds.

Just look at the IRA.
>>
>>78160921

Altruism
>>
>>78160921
What do you mean besides? Asians can do both of those things. Humanity is shit, some are just slightly less shit.
>>
>>78160921
>what is it that Whites do that Asians can't do?
Whe actually invent stuff, like electric generators, telephones, transistors, motorcars, elevators, TVs, radios, etc. etc. etc.

All that Asians can do is just make cheap crappy copies of stuff we built.
>>
>>78160921
Have sex with Asian women.

>imb4 muh dik

Racemixing is degenerate fampai.
>>
File: BTFO.png (76 KB, 1426x910) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.png
76 KB, 1426x910
>>78163383
Actually Chinese had rudimentary ideas of gravity by 200 BC.

>Teach mathematics, physics

???

I'm pretty sure Asians have almost twice as many people in STEM proportionally

>Land on the moon

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Asian_astronauts

>Win countless wars

lol

>Invent almost every useful invention in the book

Thanks for your contributions, Lithuania. This is like Sri Lanka taking credit for Indian civilization.
>>
>>78161519
I think if adjusted to remove mudslimes and others, the IQ in several Western European countries jumps quite a bit. 104-105 depending on country.

>>78164552
Actually be inventive. They say "Asians" but the high IQ are only the East Asians. The rest is shitskin Asians who're pretty damn useless.

The problem with East Asians is, they're ultra conservative to a point beyond what most of Europe even under conservative right wing governments achieved. They ALL managed to isolate themselves and drive their progress to a stark halt. Every single last one of them did this if left to their own devices. Valueing conformity and stagnation over change and progress (not the type the leftists love to talk about, but rather technological progress and expansion).
>>
>>78165098
Citing China, that alone is extremly telling. China doesn't produce or invent, it reproduces and copies. Which is something Japan massively engaged in prior to increasingly falling back into societal stagnation. Their rapid rise is what lead to ideas of global Japanese domination such as shown in the old Robo Cop movies.

Japan seems to have increasingly hit their ceiling, China and South Korea still have a way to go before they do the same. China especially so, the country is still third world outside of the big cities. The vast mayority of patents and inventions are blatant copies, which the Chinese govenrment lets fly anyway.
>>
>>78164933
Lol asians invented paper, gunpowder, the printing press and the magnet compass when Europe was still inhabited by barbarians
>>
>>78165935
wait for it, here come the posts about muh tarim mummies and aryans from atlantis
>>
>>78166356
WE WUZ CIVILIZED AND SHEEEET
>>
>>78164933
Cry when nips make sex robot maids
>>
>>78160921
I think you meant to switch the words white and asian, OP.
>>
>>78164404
Anon actually believes this HAHAHAHA
>>
File: Ismail_Enver.jpg (117 KB, 537x762) Image search: [Google]
Ismail_Enver.jpg
117 KB, 537x762
>>78160921
>89 wtf

remove the donkey fucking kurds & armenians!! call enver pasha when u know wat am sayinq.
>>
>>78160921
>Be muslim
>get 5 to 10 IQ points shaved off
>>
West is in the decline, due to 3 things: Progressive Left acting as traitors from within, and both the Corporate Establishment together with Arabic sect of Islam trying to displace white's democratic culture with a regressive culture for their agenda to create a totalitarian regime.

The West was great once, and still have most of the virtue left from the last century. But if situation is unchanged, within 5 years The West will be a shadow of its former self, paralyzed by the entitled population, infected by barbaric culture and waiting to be assimilated into a Totalitarian Empire controlled by the corporate.

TL;DR Blame the cancer progressive left, the establishment and Arabic Islamism for the decline of white people.
>>
>>78165935
Paper existed in several places and various forms for quite some time. An actual working and viable printing press came way later and so on and on.

Seriously, this is the Chinese version of "we wuz kangz n shit". You're an Chinese expat, right?

>>78168412
Inbreeding. It's getting worse over time and it's more than 5-10 IQ points in many cases. It comes with Islamic/Arabic culture and is spreading because if it. It KILLED the ancient world and very likely irreperably damaged them.
>>
lol 82 .this must be why i feel very smart or very stupid all the time . damn
>>
>>78161519

ewww I just had to exceptionnaly walk through some kind of open-air market, the streets were crowded with mudslims and blacks.
Seriously they were hundreds and not a single spark of intelligence in their eyes.
>>
>>78160921
>it's the false iq map without source again
Daily reminder Germans, Austrians and Dutch are the smartest. Eat shit rest of the map
>>
>>78160921
The question is asked from the wrong angle.
What is it than asians can do that whites can not?
>>
where is the rest of the map ? maybe there are some people with lower iq than albania somewhere . show the maps . i need to feel superior .what did i do to deserve this .
>>
>>78161105
That map is wrong. Turkey, Iran and Afghanistan were conquered by Alexander the great and Liberia is a colony of the USA, populated with freed slaves.
>>
>>78170932
Africa, you're superior to most of Africa. No idea if that is making you feel better, also much of the middle east, pakistan and other places are more inbred and thus borderline retarded.
>>
>>78171988
pew thats a relief . i thought we was the most stupid in the world . i will go out milk the goat now . thanks anon
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.