[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The EU scam in 39 words: "Europe's nations should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 146565839.jpg (407 KB, 1199x858) Image search: [Google]
146565839.jpg
407 KB, 1199x858
The EU scam in 39 words:

"Europe's nations should be guided towards the super-state without their people understanding what is happening. This can be accomplished by successive steps, each disguised as having an economic purpose, but which will eventually and irreversibly lead to federation." - Jean Monnet, 'Founding Father' of the EU, in a letter to a friend on April 30th, 1952

This is going to be a long post, but I need to vent so forgive me for ranting and forgive me for using caps lock (I'm only using it for emphasis because this shit means SO MUCH to me). I was watching a news report earlier today about the EU referendum in the UK tomorrow and the news reporter said something like "Will the UK vote to leave Europe?". See how deceptive the mainstream media is? They want us to think that Europe and the European Union are the same thing, even though they are NOT the same thing. I HATE the European Union, but I LOVE Europe. Fuck, I'm so nervous about tomorrow's referendum and I'm not even British!

I think that this referendum won't be rigged, because of the murder of Jo Cox. If they could merely rig the referendum, then why did they kill Jo Cox? Because they CAN'T rig the referendum, they KNOW that whoever counts the votes could give proof to the British people that he or she was forced to rig the referendum and they're TERRIFIED of that. This referendum is REAL! Another thing that they are TERRIFIED of is a domino effect occurring if the UK leaves the EU. They know that if the UK leaves the EU, then it would encourage other countries in the EU to ALSO leave the EU - and this would be a MAJOR, MAJOR, MAJOR setback to the globalist agenda! They WANT you to think that they are all-powerful, but they are NOT all-powerful. VOTE LEAVE!!!!! CHOOSE FREEDOM OVER FEAR!!!!!
>>
>>78154837

>2 rubles have been deposited to your account
>>
>>78154983

>Implying I'm a shill when I'm someone who CALLS OUT people for shilling

Fuck off. Seriously. Not even joking.
>>
If you support Brexit, then PLEASE don't think "I won't vote 'leave', because they'll just rig the referendum anyway.". Don't fall for that TRAP!
>>
>>78154983
But RT is now clearly against the Brexit. Russia realized that if Britain leaves oil will go to $20-30 a barrel again.
Britain leaving the EU will cause a massive capital outflow that will likely bankrupt Russia and many other developing countries.
>>
>>78155955

The dissolution of the EU will benefit Russia MORE THAN ANY OTHER COUNTRY. I mean, seriously, the EU was SET UP as a political bloc against Russia (which was the Soviet Union back in those days). We can rebuild our economies, but AFTER the EU is dissolved. The EU is about eroding sovereignty, independence and civil liberties - that's literally what it was CREATED to do.
>>
File: 3EmQHki.jpg (124 KB, 1536x1512) Image search: [Google]
3EmQHki.jpg
124 KB, 1536x1512
>>78154983
You stupid nigger, can't even recognize a legitimate thread

Don't worry OP, Brexit will succeed, Putin will remove kebab from europe, trump will win and the globalists will lose. In 30 years we will tell our grandkids tales of a darker world
>>
>>78156511
>the EU was SET UP as a political bloc against Russia (which was the Soviet Union back in those days)
No it wasn't. What the fuck are you talking about?
It will benefit Britain more than any other country. It will fuck the EU, which in turn you believe will benefit Russia but that's not accurate at all considering that both short and long term Long term because Russia needs EU countries to stay afloat so they have someone to sell to since muh sanctions won't last. And short term because of the massive capital outflow brexit will cause.
It's amazing how people actually buy the 'Russia wants it' boogeyman created by the media.
>>
>>78156943

>Don't worry OP, Brexit will succeed, Putin will remove kebab from europe, trump will win and the globalists will lose. In 30 years we will tell our grandkids tales of a darker world

Fingers crossed, Ameribro.
>>
Do the world a favor UK.

Vote Yes on Brexit.
>>
>>78157817

This. Voting 'yes' on Brexit WILL have positive global consequences. Anyone who stands for freedom (like me) is a BADASS MOTHERFUCKER. The EU is a tyranny, leaving it would be the perfect "Fuck you!" to the EU.
>>
>>78154837
Thanks for the word of encouragement lad, we're sure as hell going to try and even if we fail we will keep on the pressure. We wouldn't even have this referendum if not for the popularity of UKIP, and they only have 1 MP, that's how scared the "Elite" are, we can win.
>>
>>78156511
The first real step towards a fully politically unified EU was made in 1992. Literally the year after the USSR fell apart. You're retarded.
>>
>>78158519
He probably thinks EU is NATO or something.
>>
>>78158951

>Implying that the EU and NATO aren't two masks on the same tyrannical face
>>
>>78154837

I hope there are some non-retarded people that will vote against leaving the EU.
>>
>>78159214
They're not.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.