[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Presidential race
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: cliff30n-4-web.jpg (73 KB, 750x1068) Image search: [Google]
cliff30n-4-web.jpg
73 KB, 750x1068
So between Clinton and Trump I think Trump is the lesser evil. Debate please.

Clinton is corrupt but knows how to game the system to get stuff done and has the democratic party in her pocket.
Trump is brash, almost certinaly corrupt although way less than clinton . Trump has both the democrat and republications party against him and won't be able to get anything done.
>>
>>78152375
maybe you've been asleep for the past eight years
>what is Executive Order
>>
Trump has no experience, makes shit up as he goes along, offers simple solutions to complex issues, can't run a campaign and is orange. His supposed great skill is running businesses and almost all of those went bankrupt or got mired in fraud lawsuits. Even as a real estate developer, he was bankrolled by his dad, inherited more and still had to be bailed out twice and even today is considered a mid level player in NYC real estate.

Other than that he's a fucking gem.
>>
File: neverhillary1.png (371 KB, 511x324) Image search: [Google]
neverhillary1.png
371 KB, 511x324
i actually think that since both candidates are so universally hated this would be the perfect election to vote third party maybe the best chance ever at electing a third party candidate gary johnson of the libertarian party is polling at around 10% and jill stein has 4% maybe if we get enough people thinking like me those numbers could balloon and i urge anyone with a conscience to vote for one of them

>#finewithstein
>>
>>78153931
Gary please go
>>
>>78152375
Voting for the "lesser" evil is still voting for evil
>>
>>78156062
>Wanting our cancerous two-party system to continue
>>
>>78152375
TRUMP BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>78152742
>what is Executive Order
Meaningless if he can't get funding for his executive orders.
>tyranny is ok when we do I!
Fucking scum
>>
>>78152375
If only it were that simple.

It's not possible to simply not "get anything done" as President. You might not enact any significant policy changes, but every waking moment you're not only the chief ambassador, you're the Commander in Chief of the United States Armed Forces.

Shit is inevitably going to happen that requires the President to make a level headed decision. When I think about Trump in the situation room, I get scared. That's all I have to say about that.
>>
>>78152375
> Notoriously worst secretary of state in US History
>>
>>78158877
Of course he has some ability but congress can block him till he's blue in the face. As for our military he can't do any actions beyond 90??? Days if I remember correctly.
>>
>>78160003
Lol so close also this is what I was talking about
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Powers_Resolution

The War Powers Resolution requires the President notify Congress within 48 hours of committing armed forces to military action and forbids armed forces from remaining for more than 60 days, with a further 30 day withdrawal period, without a Congressional authorization for use of military force or a declaration of war by the United States. The resolution was passed by two-thirds of Congress, overriding a presidential veto.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.