[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: hqdefault.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Where does arms end? Bazooka? Grenades? Nukes???
>>
>>78138909
we are allowed to have everything the government has, a boy scout was found to be enriching uranium in his shed a few years back and was found to not be committing any crimes
>>
>>78139073
source???
>>
>>78139073
>a boy scout was found to be enriching uranium in his shed a few years

Damn, I love America
>>
>>78139073
if niggers can enrich your women you might as well be allowed to enrich some uranium
>>
>>78139073
he was endangering the neighborhood and had to stop
>>
>>78138909
>Nukes???
You can't 'bear' nukes so GG no RE.
>>
Literally anything that they need to kill the government that doesn't represent them anymore.
>>
So you trust the goverment so much with weapons of mass destruction? Why? Because they haven't used them since 1945?
>>
>>78138909
>the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

that comma is not in the official law

D I S R E G A R D E D
>>
>>78139112
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Hahn
>>
>>78139073
>we are allowed to have everything the government has

kek.

No you aren't.
Show me your fully automatic rifle.
Show me your RPG.

You've banned high capacity mags, full auto, guns that looks scary (no muzzle brake/folding stock/barrel shroud etc.

America literally has worse gun laws than 90% of the world.
>>
>>78138909
All legal in the USA with enough money and paperwork.
>>
>>78139447

>America literally has worse gun laws than 90% of the world.

Do you have a single fact to back that up? California is not the united states.
>>
>>78139365
>https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/second_amendment

Isnt cornell a respected source?

>>78139437
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Hahn
wow, nice

>>78139516
>with enough money and paperwork.
but then it isnt truly legal and available if the government hides it all behind millions of dollars is it?
>>
>>78139447
Sweden, you clearly don't know what you're talking about. The NFA act requires registration of fully automatic guns, and of explosives, but they are still possible to buy. The rest of what you mentioned is state level regulation and not applicable to the entire country.
>>
File: ArnieTheTank.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ArnieTheTank.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
>>78138909
Well...
>>
>>78139447
B8
Those are legal
>>
>>78139638
>>with enough money and paperwork.
>but then it isnt truly legal and available if the government hides it all behind millions of dollars is it?
Yes. The main issue with nukes is that it costs a ridiculous amount to build and maintain them, including actual parts, as well as facilities that will actually house them. That's were you start running into the millions-billions of dollars range. Full auto and explosives can be bought with a $200 tax stamp, and full auto guns are only expensive because they closed the machine gun registry so there is no supply but still demand.
>>
>>78139638
>>78139638
>https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/second_amendment
>Isnt cornell a respected source?

they can be respected all day. does not change the law which was ACTUALLY ratified, which DOES NOT have that comma.

D I S R E G A R D E D
>>
>>78138909

What ever the supreme court feels like it means.
>>
>>78138909
>Where does arms end? Bazooka? Grenades? Nukes???

sure but next green text will blow your ming

>I don't know what price theory is the post
>>
>>78139623
I'm not confusing state law with the constitution, however if state law over rules the constitution the constitution is worth fuck all.
It's just a matter of time before all states go full California.
Ye. sure, you can own some pretty decent stuff with the proper paperwork, but name one country where you can't.

Yes, you can own a tank in the us, you can own one here too. Disarmed, though.
Show me a private person in the US with a functional tank and the rounds to go with it.
>>
>>78140182
>Yes, you can own a tank in the us, you can own one here too. Disarmed, though.

like a limp dick in a whorehouse
>>
>>78140300
I'm sure you are familiar with that situation, fucking beta cuck.
>>
>>78140182

Gun laws have actually gotten more lax over time (at the state level), Sven. It's only in the full retard states that get worse.

We just shot down four national level gun control measures in the wake of the Orlando shooting.
>>
>>78139447
https://www.guntrustlawyer.com/2008/09/kansas-ks-what-nfa-firearms-ca-1.html

Try again, Sven.
>>
What does a well-regulated militia looks like? Do you present yourself at your militia headquarters for periodic PT exercises and firing-range proficiency courses?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schutterij
>>
File: 1434280489049.gif (3 MB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
1434280489049.gif
3 MB, 480x320
>>78140364
>>
Saving up for a fighter jet myself. Gotta hire a ground team to run it of course, such is the price of freedom.
>>
>Where does arms end?
Gamma ray cannons.
>>
>>78138909

ozpoors cannot own nukes, but rich Americans can. u mad?
>>
>>78140375
Hell yeah.
>>
Muskets
>>
>>78139447
But everything you said was completely wrong.

Go back to giving your women away to the bulls
>>
>>78141306
Whatever, Tyrone. Enjoy your next 8 years of Hillary. If you are happy with your gun control now, you won't be then - i guarantee it.
>>
>>78138909
arms end at the hands, and start at the shoulders
>>
>>78140502
>What does a well-regulated militia looks like?

This was discussed by some of founding fathers discussed this in the federalist papers. It's simply the people at large who are armed. They are well-regulated in the sense they are armed, ready, and expected to fight for liberty.

>Do you present yourself at your militia headquarters for periodic PT exercises and firing-range proficiency courses?

You have the right to free assembly so you can form a militia group and do such things. Additionally, states have their own standing armies called the national guard which are sometimes refereed to as militia even though they are not as many are full-time and paid.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (58 KB, 540x497) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
58 KB, 540x497
>>
>>78141500
>>
>>78138909

Never fuck.

Well nukes but that cause Uranium should be regulated and other fissionable raw materials not the weapons themselves.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.