[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: nw8Hi6d.png (93 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
nw8Hi6d.png
93 KB, 500x422
I fucking lost so hard.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/pulse/lesbian-gender-non-conforming-couple-tries-to-force-son-to-have-queer-gende
>>
>like
>like
>like
>like
To the gas chamber with them.
>>
>>78138849
why do you browse a shit tite like that?
>>
>>78139113
*site
>>
>>78139005
Yes they should be gassed just for that, let alone their queering child abuse.

Holy fuck how is this not illegal?
>>
>>78138849
JEWTUBE IS DOWN

QEK
>>
>>78139201
>Holy fuck how is this not illegal?
Because unlike AoC laws it doesn't bar men from creating families with women that haven't yet been thoroughly devalued and brainwashed. Why should the state care?
>>78138849
The only thing that matters is the video. Why link that site?
>>
>>78138849
What's going to happen when people start demanding to be legally labeled as animals (i.e. dog, cat)? I hope it happens within my lifetime because I want to hear about one of these people who legally became an animal committing a crime and the court can't put an animal in a human jail. Animals don't pay taxes either so I can't wait for lawsuits to flair up with that. Animals are allowed to pee in public but that's already becoming ok in places like NYC where you can't get arrested for it anymore.
>>
>>78140318

Benefit: Animal shelters gas cats and dogs that don't get adopted.
Also, remember to get em spayed or neutered.
>>
>>78140542
But can a cat legally drive? We will find out when the lawsuits happen and we heat about drunks letting their dog drive cause they were drunk
>>
>>78138849
They said that they realized doing that was wrong, nothing to see here folks. Put down your pitchforks reddit.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.