[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not sure I want a brexit... What could we do to p
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160622_123549.jpg (41 KB, 805x175) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160622_123549.jpg
41 KB, 805x175
I'm not sure I want a brexit...

What could we do to prepare for this? Just take the maximum out of an ATM and hope for the best? Paper money isn't gonna be worth shit but it's better than seeing pixels on your screen you can cash out.

http://www.alt-market.com/articles/2931-brexit-global-trigger-event-fake-out-or-something-else

And general "how to prepare for a financial happening"-thread I suppose
>>
Everybody complains there isn't any change, then it's offered and they don't take it.
>>
>>78136917
buy gold from my referral link
>>
>>78136981
I'm still for a Brexit, just want to prepare accordingly if the elite want to take advantage. All I've been hearing this week is that they are expecting a crash after a Brexit. And now Soros and the Federal Reserve say the say. They don't want to be seen as scaremongering fools so you bet they will make sure that whatever they say was going to happen, will happen.
>>
>>78137187
Say the same***
>>
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/06/22/investors-cautious-optimism-wipes-73bn-back-on-ftse-100-in-four/

>FTSE 100 could see £350bn wiped off in Brexit aftermath, warns UBS

There could seriously be a bank run. And it's now too late to open an account overseas.

Does anyone know if business accounts are affected by liquidity problems? I know savings and current accounts are but do they have a separate system for businesses? I could transfer all my money to my company's bank account if that's safer.
>>
Well is that's the case wouldnt the 'globalists' be pushing for brexit instead since what's descibed in your pic would be quicker, easier and more damaging.

get outta here aquafresh
>>
>>78137287
No, globalists are masters in reverse psychology.

"Oh nooo please don't vote leaavvee, pleeaaasssseeee"
And then they make billions if you do, and lose nothing if you don't.
>>
>>78136917
Scare tactics and fearmongering
>>
>>78137444
Yes I thought about it the same way until I heard Soros say that it's effects could be bigger that Black Wednesday
(The day he made a billion by crashing the pound)
No way he would let a chance to do it again slip through his fingers.

What do you think his charity does? They want to make societies as unstable as he can so he can profit of the collapse. He's been doing this for years now. You really think he spends hundreds of millions on lobbying to oben the borders of the EU and allow Turkey in because he wants to see the EU prosperous? Hell no! He wants it to collapse so he can make billions and engineer from the start how the next crash will play out.
>>
>>78137635
If EU is collapsing then even better for UK to leave the sinking ship before they are dragged to the bottom with it.
>>
File: zinshaus_wien.jpg (474 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
zinshaus_wien.jpg
474 KB, 1500x1000
>>78136917
>And general "how to prepare for a financial happening"-thread I suppose
Depends on how affluent you are. My family is currently gearing up for buying a 'Zinshaus' (apartment complex roughly 70 - 100 years) and provide living capabilities for middle class people with

The place will solely accept people with children aged 2 - 11 and no more than 2 children per family. Strict no pet policy. Strict no smoker policy. Strict no music policy.

This means most turks or syrians are out, the neighborhood grows younger and local businesses get constant patronage.

Rents will be cheaper than average in order to ensure we can fill the apartments despite our requirements.

We're currently looking around for the laws regarding armed security services being deployed in front of apartments.

If it goes through we should have a 24/7 insurance against sandniggers, which further drives up value.

TL;DR: Our insurance against a crash is creating budget gated communities.
>>
Let it all crash and burn.
Fuck the EU.
>>
>>78136917

>Be British
>Voting Brexit
>Chortle as we switch to China and Russia's markets
>Laugh as the dollar collapses
>EU gets fully merkelised
>Britistan pride
>>
>>78137635
>Yes I thought about it the same way until I heard Soros say that it's effects could be bigger that Black Wednesday
Well if Soros says it's a bad thing, it's probably a good thing.
>>
>>78137752
Yes but that still means the Euro is going to crash. And the ECB cant lower its percentages so they can do nothing to stop it. Banks could falls, triggering another 2008.

The entire global financial system is based on trust, when people lose trust in the EU, it's going down.

We are having an INSANE bubble, its not a question if it's going to burst, its "when".
>>
>>78138635
Another 2008 would be fun as fuck :D
>>
>>78138568
For him.
>>
>>78137903
>no pets
>no smokers
>no music
sounds like sharia apartment
>>
>>78138486
Please god, let this be true
>>
>>78138670
Not if you have bills to pay lmao. Im finally getting my life on track, I need access to my account.
>>
>>78138760
>sounds like sharia apartment
Well excuse me if we don't want to cater to people who'll disturb the other residents.
>>
>>78138486
I would still be proud of you guys if you vote leave. I would salute you while this ship is sinking...and on fire...at the same time.
>>
>>78136917
No need to worry, it's not going to happen. The markets are flat, there would be a sell off if big money believed the Brexit was going to happen.
>>
>>78138486
And then you woke up and realized literally nothing has changed.
>>
>>78138792
Nope but if everything crashes, we're all fucked all the same. Strong men with tight bonds between his family and friends will prevail in post-financial qorld.
>>
>>78136917
None of the word's in that statement are accurate or even make sense.
>>
>>78137256
Buy bitcoin
>>
>>78138912
Maybe they are all waiting for the results? If they sell now and they vote remain they have to buy everything back and lose money. Its still way to close to call so I don't think people will risk millions, possibly billions, on a 50/50.

I think there will be a massive dump if they vote Leave, the question is, will the Euro-bubble burst?
>>
Also, the EU tried to push a EU-based pension fund law, giving the EU access to all pensions in the Union. This would give them about 1,3 trillion Euros...

Sounds like a reserve in case shit goes down...

Rip
>>
>>78137903
So what happens when a child turns 12 or if a third child is born to a family while still living there? Can you just evict them?
>>
SHORT THE REMAINERS, FINANCE WAR NOW
>>
>>78139308
>third child is born
We can. Probably won't. The idea is to avoid having huge families without connection to the community move there and dominate everything.
>turns 12
We won't. The plan is to have controlled growth in the area and give kids of residents incentive to stay by putting them on the waiting list once they turn 17, which in the long term hopefully makes the entire area grow younger while keeping out degenerates.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.