[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
seize the means of production do it now https://www.youtube.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: marx.jpg (25 KB, 250x323) Image search: [Google]
marx.jpg
25 KB, 250x323
seize the means of production
do it
now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTzZlOKnYlw
>>
You will never pollute my mind
>>
>>78135366
>seize the means of production
It's 6000 miles away in china.
>>
>>78135366
but we need the billionaire wizards to dictate.

without them we wouldn't know how to run the corporations.
>>
seize people?
>>
This finn again, sage this thread
>>
Hey OP, if I spend an hour taking a shit and you spend ten minutes cooking steak, is my shit tastier or more valuable than your steak?
>>
good post comrade
>>
File: 1403872472972.jpg (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1403872472972.jpg
27 KB, 400x400
>>78135366
B-but we don't have any because the idiotic people sold all their shares and the companies were dismantled by the buyers. Hold me /pol/.
>>
>>78135366
>implying that the means of production are a static thing that will continue to function the same no matter whose hands they are in, like a magic wand
So you want us to kill the goose that laid the golden egg, so we can get all the gold at once, do you? How original.
>>
>>78136228
no
every man should learn to lay their own golden eggs
and not depend on people who manipulate for a living
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.