[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump fired Lewandowski because Lewandowski had some beef with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
File: 1462156529532.png (486 KB, 540x735) Image search: [Google]
1462156529532.png
486 KB, 540x735
Trump fired Lewandowski because Lewandowski had some beef with ((((Invanka Trump's))) husband, (((Jared Kushner))).

Now (((Jared Kushner)))) will be taking an advisory role in the Trump campaign.

Everyone saying that he's just another jewish puppet appear to have been right, and he just played NatSoc to win the primaries.

ps: the wall is a stupid idea anyway and if the mexicans are really as bad as trump says they are, you should just declare war on them and take their land (all of it, this time)

anyways good bye
>>
>>78134597
>anyways good bye
Where are you going?
>>
>>78134762
Off to copy paste some more shill threads I assume
>>
I don't know a single celebrity that chokes on Jew dick harder than trump.
Not a single one.
>>
>>78134762

Some sort of rehabilitation program. Music festivals or something. Or i'll just go innawoods

It was worth putting all bets on Trump in the small sliver of a hope that he WAS the real deal, so no regrets. But looks like he isn't so, meh... Don't care who wins right now.

In fact, if Trump does win, it opens up his family to take over as the next Bushes or Clintons

Who ready for (((Ivanka))) first female president, with (((Jared Kushner)))?

Fuck this
>>
>>78135032
Yeah, nice try shill.
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 374x401) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 374x401
>>78134597
>the wall is a stupid idea anyway and if the mexicans are really as bad as trump says they are...
Tell you what...let me know where abouts in Canada you live, and I'll start smuggling some illegals to your town (makes some nice $$ for myself) and you can find out for yourself and tell us all about it.
>>
File: ClintonScandals.png (451 KB, 718x598) Image search: [Google]
ClintonScandals.png
451 KB, 718x598
>>78134597
Donald Trump will speak tomorrow about Hillary Clinton.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-deliver-big-speech-hillary-clinton/story?id=40015483
>>
>>78134597
BOOM! Hoaxer Michelle Fields Gets Called to the Carpet on Her Many Lies – Walks Off Interview! (VIDEO)
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/watch-hoaxer-michelle-fields-walks-off-interview-wrongly-claims-quotes-not-book-video/
>>
File: 1241.png (374 KB, 625x493) Image search: [Google]
1241.png
374 KB, 625x493
>>78134597

And this is why Trump will win.
>>
>>78134597
> the wall is a stupid idea anyway
you almost had me till you made it obvious you never liked him anyways #Hillarious
>>
File: IMG_1780.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1780.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
>>78135508
not a shill, just was hoping someone would try to tell me why i'm jumping to conclusions too quickly

>>78135992
big early supporter and i've openly lectured people in my university about the god emperor, these hats are not easy to get in canada.
>>
File: slack_jaw_faggots.png (247 KB, 489x324) Image search: [Google]
slack_jaw_faggots.png
247 KB, 489x324
>>78134597
Guess what leaf? You better get your money ready because you just earned a wall on the northern border of the US.
>>
>>78137697

good
>>
@78136552

nobody writes Like that. its shopped. prove me wrong.
>>
>>78134597
>and he just played NatSoc
What are you even talking about?
>>
>>78134597
A FUCKING LEAF
>Just declare war on mexico
So more conspiracytards and fuckheads from around the world can heap more ridicule on us?
>>
If we're gonna be glassing anyone OP it's gonna be mudslimes
>>
>>78138170

i'm a math person, I write like that
>>
>>78135694
Today not tomorrow.
>>
>>78138327

I don't want to go interfere with ISIS in the middle east. However I don't want to take refugees, and I don't want Europe to take refugees. But I don't want to glass anyone. I don't want to glass jews at all, but maybe just fucking maybe, we could not give them omnipotent power within our government. Which Trump just did by firing Lewandowski in favour of (((Kushner)))
>>
>>78134597
The stories about it being beef between Corey and Jared are all coming from (((CNN)))

Different campaign manager for the General. It's very simple.
>>
>>78134597
>if you put the fire out it wins
>try to legalize weed but legalize bestiality instead
>if you kill your enemies they win

taking advice from a leaf is always a bad idea
>>
>>78138898

Kinda what I wanted to believe, that the media knows that this is gonna piss people like me off, but it's looking like it's true.

Looking like this kids and the other manager were all against Lewandowski, but especially (((Ivanka))) and (((Jared))).

You know, i'm a bit of an animal lover. I never liked his fucking kids (the boys) because they hunt endangered species in Africa. I just think that is a really fucking wierd thing to do. Donald himself is not a hunter though so I was giving it a pass.

Ivanka strikes me as a power hungry individual, marrying a rich jew just is a symptom of it. I'd bet my fucking life that she disagrees with everything her dad says but supports him because she thinks she's gonna get to be president one day if he wins.

I dunno, I think betraying Lewandowski was a huge fucking mistake. It's not unfixable..... But this was bad.

The anti Hillary speech today better be really fucking good, and not just be what I already know. And no i'm not trying to shill4hill, I hate her more than Trump. Worst case scenario I just wouldn't vote. (btw I am American, teaching in Canada)
>>
Trump is NOT NS!

This Meme Has To End!

He's a Jew friend, a degenerate capitalist, who supports LGBT.

His Daughter is married to a JEW!

He is a NEODEM, pro-Israel, pro degeneracy.
>>
>>78139152

>if you kill your enemies they win

That was never EVER said, nor implied, and it was a completely made up lie by (((Rebel Media)))

Use your fucking head you retarded faggot
>>
>>78134597
>>78136552

Calm down. We all knew Trumps daughter converted to Judaism in 2009. She rarely speaks about the religion, it's obvious the Trumps don't really give a fuck about religion. Remember, Keep my friends close, but keep my enemies closer.
>>
>>78140110

Yes I knew it too, one of the first things I did when I did my research on Trump's family years ago. Looking for coincidences, mainly.

When I found out about the conversion and (((Jared))), I admittedly winced, but I reasoned that "as long as he has nothing to do with the campaign, this might be okay"

And now he's responsible for the biggest logistical decision made by the campaign. (yes, firing Lewandowski is HUGE deal)

So yeah. I could understand if this is simply a move to build support from lefties but hasn't changed the principles he's built on, however seems like the principles he's built were false in order to gain support from the right.
>>
Fires Lewandowski and then starts asking for donations

FUCK ME LOL

somebody please fucking kill me
>>
>>78134597
>taking in an entire population of mexicans is a good idea
>declare war
T. Jose "1 mower per hand jajaja" Hernandez
>>
>>78134597
>ps: the wall is a stupid idea anyway and if the mexicans are really as bad as trump says they are, you should just declare war on them and take their land (all of it, this time)
See, dumb shit like that is why everyone laughs at leafs.
>>
>>78140475
Full disclosure, my genealogy is Ashkenazi Jewish but non-practicing.

I don't know that firing Lewandowski was that huge of a deal. It shows Trump has the (easy) ability to cut non-performers. We are talking about running the United States of America. It's clear he needs a much larger, more experienced campaign direction to win the general. Remember, favors and friendships have plagued our political system for decades.

Which principles do you feel he's built on and is now backing away from?
>>
>>78134597
>check flag
>>
>>78140110
>Remember, Keep my friends close, but keep my enemies closer.
And suck their dicks while you're at it, if they are really, really dangerous; and let them rape your daughter.

Dumps trying so hard to not see that Trump is exactly the boogeyman the pol of 2006+ has been talking about.
>>
>>78134597
>the wall is a stupid idea anyway

It's a talking point to get the sub-100 IQ electorate (which is half of them) on-board. The real plan may include a giant wall, but the main part of it will be the denial of free shit to illegals, to make them self-deport and then mop-up the rest with ICE or whatever. Trump is not dumb. He knows this is how it has to be done.

And then the real problem will be the media whipping illegals into a frenzy when they start demanding their gibsmedats, They will be civil rights heroes instead of invading parasites. And then Trump will have to do something, and when he breaks out the riot police or national guard, they'll start howling even louder about HItler and Nazis.
>>
>>78142075

>non-performer

That's just their excuse to justify the move. Trump received more votes than any other repub in US history, and to say the campaign is suffering before the convention even takes place is ridiculous. The general election hasn't started, there is no way to criticize his performance. It's like firing a quarterback because he played a shitty game next week!

Anyways, no doubt that Corey was fired by the kids and (((Jared))) because they (mainly Jared) want to be closer to the top. Corey was standing in their way, oh and being a jew yourself, wouldn't you suspect Corey of being a bit of an anti-semite?

The principles are clear. Trump fires Corey after Corey does an amazing job, giving into PC (and jewish) pressure.
>>
>>78142461
>Sweden
1. Your pathetic country and culture deserves to be bred out of existence.
2. Trump or Clinton. That is the choice. Any type of negative sentiment towards Trump inadvertently helps Clinton. I know you can't possibly want Clinton to be president, but then again you are from Sweden.
3. The only cock being gagged on right now is Trumps. Worldwide. The fear he instills on world leaders, globalists, and leftists is eye opening for the masses- and he needs our goddamn fucking support more than ever. Again, the Trump family could give a fuck about religion. It's all about the power.
>>
>>78139856
Yet he's still the best candidate compared to everyone from both parties. He's the only one to run on a pro American citizen platform.
>>
>>78141453
>starts asking for donations

I called this 5 days ago. ;^) At the end of the primaries he would say, "I'm self-funding and nobody seems to care". Which was bullshit. A lot of us cared and he knew it. He was prepping us for taking donor money.

Just the other day when he said, "I have the American people and that's all I need; I can do it alone" it was the tell he was going to ask us for money and try to self-fund like Bernie. It was at the time the Jewish money-men and the RINO cucks were walking away from him, and two days after we learned his campaign was out of cash.

>>78142075

It's exactly as we joke about: Trump's convert daughter and her husband are going to try to subvert and start influencing the campaign. The Jews already clearly didn't like Lewandowski as evidenced by the the little (((Shapiro/Terris/Winefeld/Fields))) plot they pulled on him.

And reminder that it was Kushner who wrote the AIPAC speech in which Trump went to the Jews and gobbled their dicks as bad as the others did, when some of us had hoped he might actually tell them to get fucked.
>>
>>78143691

OP here and yes I very much agree he's still the best choice out of Hillary and himself, however i'm still going to criticize his moves IF NEED BE.

Shoulda fired his kids and gassed Jared instead.
>>
>>78136552
Nice handwriting, although you type like a fag online to be honest.
>>
The only saving grace might be that Mannafort, as unsavory as he may be, has a history of working for Paleoconservatives like Reagan AND indirectly for Vladimmir Putin. Mannafort was the guy who served as an adviser to whip Yanukovich in Ukraine into shape for Putin.

Or maybe not good, since his man there got overthrown by Washington kikes, too.
>>
A fucking leaf
>>
>>78139665
>I think betraying Lewandowski was a huge fucking mistake.
Not if he wants to win the general.
>>
File: 1465716017666.gif (1 MB, 300x167) Image search: [Google]
1465716017666.gif
1 MB, 300x167
>>78134597
>mfw /pol/ sucking the dick of a man so obviously controlled by Jews
How's that proxy kosher cock, whiteboi!
>>
>>78143116
You do make good points in terms of timing. You do make good points in terms of new people fighting their way to the top.

It just seems that Lewandowski fucked up and lost to the many mutinies and issues he has been facing. What is your biggest fear about losing him in the long run? Or are you just angry with Trump for disregarding someone who was so critical to his primary campaign?

I don't know or care if Corey hates Jews, and I wouldn't think of him differently if he did. Everyone hates someone or something, and when it comes to Jews, there is a lot to hate.
>>
>tfw people still don't realize Hillary is anti Semite
>tfw people think Hillary doesn't want mudslimes in here actively trying to murder Jews and using "self-radicalized terror" as a scapegoat
>tfw still voting for trump so he can ban Muslims and keep our Jews safe and protected.

/pol/ has gone off the deep end. You took (((Jared's))) bait. Became distracted by the "dangerous Muslims" when they only kill degenerates and Jews.

You should know better.
>>
>>78134597
What's your an idea of an alternative my maple chink friend
>>
>posting images that make Trump/his supporters look like nazis
>waah bitch moan bitch moan
>muh nat soc
>canadian flag
>godo bye

Good.
Get the fuck out of here forever and never come back.
You're human garbage, no one fucking cares what you think.
saged&hidden
>>
>>78145528

Doesn't matter what I think and doesn't matter what you think.

Kikes are now gonna be running Trump's show, and as a result he's gonna win the left - the right won't matter because they're not gonna vote for hillary.

But nice spergout! Very autistic
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.