[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am praying for an India-Pakistan nuclear conflict
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: Worldsgreatestcricketmatch.gif (35 KB, 436x464) Image search: [Google]
Worldsgreatestcricketmatch.gif
35 KB, 436x464
I am praying to our Lord Kek
That He will reignite the curse
That had once made their countries in wrecks,
And Destroyed lives, destroyed purse.

When this cricket match starts
And several millions lives are gone
I must ask you this
WHO IS YOUR DOLLAR ON?
>>
>nuclear fallout over north Australia
>one of the most fertile regions becomes barren
>BILLIONS dead
Please no.
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1536x2048
>>78126086
Praise KEK
>>
File: 1465862060517.jpg (49 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1465862060517.jpg
49 KB, 800x600
>>78126086
yes do it >>>>>>>>>

fucking do it modi kill all Muslims
>>
>>78126553

I do not like Pakis
Nor do I like Hindus
What I just want
Is a nuclear-nuffin-dindu.
>>
>>78126086
A all out war with India & pak ends with a world war .

Remember 1971 , when India was liberating east-Pakistan , USA & UK navy tried to attack indian based . Which were blocked by the Soviet nuclear subs

Even worse is in 1999, the kargil war had the whole world on the edge of their seats , it just shows how suicidal Pakistan is .
>>
>>78126773

I don't care Pajeet
I merely want like Syria, an India General
It will take time to escalate,
Into a dirty, Mughal and Maratha free-for-all
>>
>>78127046
Well a one on one INdo-Pak war will result in one sided victory of India. There is a reason Pakistan doesn't go war with us anymore. We have second strike capabilities. Nuclear armed subs, ICBMs and jets.
>>
>>78127378

A nuclear war, a nuclear war
A subcontinent-confined total nuclear war
I want Pajeet and Ahmad to nuke each other
While the whole world watches, with bated breath, to interfere,does not bother.
>>
>>78127378
right so they just invaded and you faggots let them stay until recently when you put up the laser fence to detect them when they try to sneak in so you can round them up and send them back

the funny thing is you wouldnt speak up while they raped your women and the western media blamed you the indians for it entirely
>>
>>78126086
Since cities like London are practically 30% indian, 30% pakistani, and the rest jamaican, arab , anglo and other nonwhites.

What would a war mean for britain:
I know from our Turksroaches here in germany that they pretty much constitute Erdogans fifth column. If he really wanted to they would rise up.
What about UK-indians and pakis? WOuld they turn London into a warzone over this or are they loyal to britain?
>>
>>78126086
hell no i dont need nuclear vaporized shit from your streets floating in the nice clean air
>>
>>78127378
There aren't any streets in a sub, where do they shit?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.