[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Europe such cucks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: princess elsa.png (867 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
princess elsa.png
867 KB, 1600x900
I don't get it. America orders Europe to put sanctions on Russia, which is suicidal for the economies of the EU. Does America suffer? They actually benefit. They tell Europe to "hang in there" as if one day something will magically change and the big bad Russia will cave in. Is Europe going to wait until economic collapse to restart trading relations with Russia? Why can't Europeans make their own decisions?
>>
>Why can't Europeans make their own decisions?
We got tired of doing that and decided to just give all the power to a bunch of nepotists and old commies.
Maybe the intermarium will help you out Ukraine, i hope so at least.
>>
>>78126283
Help us out? We were living great before they funded euromaidan. We were building airplane engines and all sorts of great stuff, had great exports, they fucked us over.
>>
>>78126503
We wuz pilots 'n sheit
>>
>>78126503
we wuz great industries n sheeit
>>
>>78125947
>tfw the EU is no longer the biggest economy in the world due to the sanctions
KEK
U
C
K
>>
Why is it our fault? Europe are big boys. They can make their own decisions.

Besides, we care more about South Korea, Japan, and our allies in the Pacific than you fucks. They don't fuck us at every turn.
>>
>>78128648
>>78128736
As tarded as he is, their industry was basically broken down and sold as scrap. The war in Ukraine was basically just a robbery. I wonder who profited.
>>
>>78125947
Why is Ukraine getting cucked by russia atm? you guys have chrimea back yet?
>>
Ukraine gave up it's sovereignty the day it gave up it's nukes. Moral of the story? Don't give up your guns because when you need it the police (USA, UK, and France who signed the deal that convinced Ukraine to trade their nukes for protection) won't come save you.
>>
>>78125947
>Why can't Europeans make their own decisions?
Because Germany controls most of the EU and Germany in turn is occupied by the US.

If anything at all these sanctions make Putin's position stronger than before because it is the big bad foreigners who are trying to hurt him so his own people side with him out of protest.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.