[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Amerifag in need of Brexit redpill. Plz help bongbros
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Sorry for my lack of knowledge on the whole situation. Just look at my flag and feel pity.

I have alot of Brexit questions. My first would be, I see alot of /pol/ brits arguing that Leaving will promote a sense of self determination.

Can anyone expand on this notion? What sort of self determination is being diminished by being apart of the Eu?
>>
Bump lads
>>
Still bumping. Im determined
>>
>>78125808
im no expert but you had no replies so hey... youre stuck with me for now. the EU can effectively enact policy which great britain has to follow, on alllllllll kinds of issues. so once the EU basically gives someone the go-ahead to live in an EU country (ie. a north african being allowed to live in greece or anywhere else) they have access to travel to and work in all of the other countries freely.

It's almost like a united states of europe, almost. i can see why britain doesnt want to tether itself to an agenda which it doesnt agree with.
>>
In the EU we are forbidden from making trade agreements, any immigration policy we can make is utterly useless and our courts and laws can all be bypassed without anybody's permission
>>
>>78126858
Great answer! Thank you sir.

What about economical wise? Can the Eu impose laws, regulations and taxes on the Uk?
>>
>>78125808
I've been following.

>Leaving the EU will prevent mandatory servitude in the emerging UN army.
>Leaving the EU allows for dialogue with Russia.
>Leaving the EU allows Britbongs to spend that money they waste on it, ~$20b, on actual value to the UK.
>Leaving allows for the UK to determine its own immigration protocols
> Leaving allow literal sovereignty instead of being basically a "free" state of the EU (not really free).

Remain's whole argument is
>muh UK veto

The argument crumbles when you consider that an option to veto is also an option to not veto.
>>
>>78126966
The majority of Britains laws are made by the EU.
>>
Imagine having half your immigration policy being determined by El Salvador, your supreme court being run by Mexicans, your trade agreements being held up by Canadian dildo manufacturers and, for this great privilege, being forced to provide funding to every other shithole in your locale.

You might say that the nightmare googles don't make a difference, but it should give you an idea of what the EU is like.
>>
>>78125808
Leaving is for nationalism.

The act of European supremacy means the EU Supreme Court is the Supreme Court of the UK and it can overturn all decisions made there.

The EU has five presidents and the citizens of the EU elect none of them.

The EU Commission (not the Parliament) is where a large amount of power lies so the unelected EU Commissioners (not the elected MEPs) have power.

The EU is constantly attempting to expand in order to gain more control.
It has every intention of creating an EU Army rather than having each nation with its own army.

The UK frequently gets fucked in order to appease other EU countries (see the common fisheries policy or the other 70~ things we voted on and got told to fuck ourselves in).

The EU has plans to create a European Tax Number instead of a national one.

Its shit by every medium.

Its freedom vs slavery. Thats what Brexit is about.

Remainers argue that we willface recession which, according to HM Treasury's report, is true.
A recession of 0.1%/quarter for 4 years.
This also assumes the govt takes no mitigating action.
>>
>>78127512
Fuck posted too early sorry.

Last few points: The South of Europe is in a shit state and the EU will be required to bail out more and more of it which will cause recession.

Remain likes to argue that a massive % of our exports go to the EU, which is true (around 40-47% yearly depending on the source)
However this number is falling yearly.
Its also true that the EU exports more to us than we export to them, we are Germany's number 1 trading partner, France's 7th largest trading partner, and Spain's 7th (could be 8th) largest trading partner.
So the idea that we would not get a very good trade deal is absurd. The EU needs us more than we need it.

Remain also likes to argue that the (((experts))) all say that leaving the EU is bad so its obviously bad, however these experts all have one massive bias: the protectionist policies of the EU benefit them massively and protect them from competition.

The estimate is that cost of living will go down if we leave the EU.
That our extortionate house prices will fall allowing more people to get on the housing ladder.
Quality of life will go up if we leave the EU.
>>
Seems like OP is kill.
>>
>>78127512
How did these presidents, and other officials, get themselves into their position?
>>
Im still here guys. Im just relaying the info to my amerifag freinds who are equally as unaware as me.
>>
Im kind of in awe over the Eu's influence over the Uk at the moment.

How long has this shit been going on in England? I know the rest of Europe has been getting dicked for quite some time, but I thought England tried to stay away?
>>
File: 1461932060478.jpg (77 KB, 937x646) Image search: [Google]
1461932060478.jpg
77 KB, 937x646
>>78125808

/thread
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.