[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> his wife's son And you wonder why white people are cucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: joe.jpg (18 KB, 300x298) Image search: [Google]
joe.jpg
18 KB, 300x298
> his wife's son

And you wonder why white people are cucks
>>
God's son. Savior of mankind.
>>
>>78125831
(((Yahweh)))
>>
>>78125507
holy fuck.

Jesus was literally the product of a cuckold relationship

christians are cucks
>>
>>78125507
Jew's weren't white. They came from Egypt.
>>
>>78125831
We are all the children of God. This is the good news of our lord Jesus Christ.
>>
>>78126197
I think hes talking about white christfags, my intellectual inferior friend.
>>
>>78125507
>Jesus
>Israel
>white
anon pls
>>
>>78125507
You guys don't seem to understand, god cucked Joseph, cuckolding is nigger behavior, therefore god is a nigger.

Athiests: all of the points ever
Religious Nigger Lovers: 0
>>
>>78125507
But it's not his wifes baby.
god just used mary to birth jesus
>>
>>78126492
yes it is, god chose Mary to be Jesus' biological mother, she's not just a surrogate
>>
>>78125507
That is just the bible trying to demonstrate that God is Satan because God can't help but to break every single commandment by coveting another's wife.
>>
>>78126614
Just like I chose your biological mother

p.s. I am pewdiepie
>>
>>78126614
>it would have been better for God to choose a single woman to raise his son instead of a nuclear family
Is /pol/ seriously arguing for single motherhood right now
>>
>>78126739
okay, now I want Pewds' alimony
>>
>>78126492
So they are both cuckolds. What a miracle.
>>
>>78125507
Joseph was the biggest cuck in the bible
>>
>>78126823
>it would have been better for God to choose a single woman to raise his son instead of a nuclear family
nigga you ballin
Mary being a single mom in that land would've been subject to all kinds of scrutiny and maybe even death due to the morality standards of that region.
The Bible says that even with Joseph at her side it still drove suspicions, they had it tough until Jesus grew up
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.