[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Muhammed was a slave-owning, homicidal child rapist who carried
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: mac-charlie.png (111 KB, 302x307) Image search: [Google]
mac-charlie.png
111 KB, 302x307
>Muhammed was a slave-owning, homicidal child rapist who carried out atrocities in servitude to Allah
>Jesus was a sinless, forgiving, compassionate servant to God
It's time to stop this "moderate Muslim" meme. Anyone who considers that terrorist to be holy is fucked up
>>
File: 1460655047982.jpg (96 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
1460655047982.jpg
96 KB, 620x387
>>78124866

this is true, the moderates do not condemn nor curtail their more extreme brethren, therefore should not be spared the same fate
>>
>>78124866
and joseph was a cuck
>>
>I'm sinless because I say I'm sinless!
ok faggot
>>
>>78124866
I find it weird that right wing Christians use a jewish born brown skinned buddhist raised by a cuck to support their anti jew, non-white, non catholic and cuck beliefs
>>
>>78125548
Nah it's different. It's about faggots who go with shit like
>muh kkkristianz are worse than mooslims
And also
>buddhist
What?
>>
>>78124866

What libtards don't get is that Islamic culture is basically medieval, and their religion dictates the entire social order. Concepts like free speech, religious freedom, civil discourse, etc. don't exist for them. A """"moderate"""" Muslim is basically just a Muslim who doesn't actively participate in violent jihad, but still believes in Sharia law.

Extremist Islam:
>submit to the will of Allah or I will kill you

Moderate Islam:
>I think you should submit to the will of Allah, but I'm not going to kill you
>I'm just here to convince you that Islam is a religion of peace, and you should open your borders to other Muslims or risk being branded a racist
>Now that they're in, you should really consider submitting to the will of Allah
>Because the guys you just let in will probably will kill you if you don't
>>
>>78124866
Jesus was a Jew.

>2016
>still believing Jews are the chosen people: the religion
>still thinking it's any better than the sequel
>>
>>78124866
>Muhammed
alpha
strong leader
btfo romans
cucked christians and jews
100% chad

>biblical "j*sus"
beta
cucked himself
low energy
communist
virgin
>>
>>78125423
Name one sin he committed
>>
>>78126141
Calling Jesus a jew is like calling Martin Luther a catholic
>>78126306
Canadian cuckposting, not realizing the true alpha is the based man and Jesus is the most based of anyone ever
>>
>>78126750
>jesus
"dont kill anyone thats would be bad, if they want to kill you give them your wife and your stuff and then let them kill you, good goy"

>muhammed
"so yeah just execute this entire jewish village, somebody has to stop these fucking kikes"

the choice is clear
>>
>>78126615
destruction of property
serving alcohol to minors
consorting with prostitutes
inciting disrespect of the law and anti-authoritarian behavior
>>
>>78124866
They both worship a homicidal, morally questionable god so I don't give a shit.
>>
File: kitkat.jpg (8 KB, 269x211) Image search: [Google]
kitkat.jpg
8 KB, 269x211
>>78124866
Jesus was a fucking left wing cuck dreaming about peace and shiiet

Muhammed was a realistic man that became extremely successful. He also had plenty of lolis to please him sexually.
>>
>>78126306
Do you know Jesus have a big chapter in the Coran and muslim love him ?

Stupid canacuck
>>
>>78126750
>Calling Jesus a jew is like calling Martin Luther a catholic

Yeah, except MLK didn't imply that Catholics are chosen people or convinced niggers to turn the other cheek when cops fire at them.
>>
>>78127011
yes but quranic jesus is alpha too, the bible cuckified his image
>>
>>78126913
>implying those are sins and not just laws of the state
>>
>>78126864

Fast forward 2000 years
> Jews control everything
> Muslims are wondering if they're gonna get a cavity search at the airport
>>
>>78126913
>serving alcohol to minors

This is something that really wouldn't be thought of as bad until relatively recently, especially in areas where fermented drinks were cleaner and safer than the water.

>consorting with prostitutes

He didn't fuck them, he was forgiving and trying to save them.

>inciting disrespect of the law and anti-authoritarian behavior

Nothing wrong with what he did. It was always harmless.
>>
>>78127126
in the predominant jewish law of the time violations of the law WERE sins, the two were one and the same, just because he invented a new religion and declared that none of these things were sins anymore does not absolve him.
>>
>>78126864
>jesus
>"dont kill anyone thats would be bad, if they want to kill you give them your wife and your stuff and then let them kill you, good goy"

we were talking about Jesus not your prime minister

>>78126913
He was removing merchants that were degrading a holy place, not sinful, quite the opposite
Everyone drank alcohol then so they didn't die from the water, the fact that you say Jesus is sinful for not following a modern law 2000 years ago is proof of your retardatjon
Disrespecting the law is not disrespecting god

Typical autistic boot licking Jap
>>
>>78127011
>big chapter

>how to spot a guy who never read the coran.

The coran neither has chapters nor is there anything big about it. Its a badly written, very short collection of chaotic sentences put together in no particular order.
>>
>>78127297
>we were talking about Jesus not your prime minister

If someone slaps you on one cheek, offer the other cheek also. If someone demands your coat, offer your shirt also.
>>
>>78125983
This.

They need to be coaxed into the modern, secular-rational world. Which unfortunately is impeded by repeatedly bombing them back to the stone age.
>>
File: yMPuliX.jpg (55 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
yMPuliX.jpg
55 KB, 627x663
>>78125983
I would use the word "fundamentalist" instead of "extremist". I like the concentric circles analogy that Maajid Nawaz uses: The centermost is bloodthirsty fanatic literally-ISIS tier, the ring around that that are the Islamists who want to instill sharia law politically whether you like it or not, the ring around that are the conservative muslims who support the jihadists and "extremists" financially or ideologically, and the outer ring are liberal "moderate" muslims.

pic semi-related
>>
>>78127481
Jesus denounced the Pharisees who attacked Him ( Matthew 23 ), and objected when he was struck by one of the officers of the high priest ( John 18:22-23). He also advised his disciples to take measures to defend themselves ( Matthew 10:16; Luke 22:36-38 ).
Jesus isn't talking about bending over to anyone who attacks you. Instead he is saying that we should not sink to their level and it takes a holy person to be able to do so.
Jesus spoke in hyperbole a lot and this is not exception. Jesus was not a pacifist. The verse you mentioned is often misunderstood and taken the wrong way. The people who criticize Jesus the most seem to be the ones who only look at individual Bible passages instead of the work as a whole and only perform a surface level analysis.
>>
>>78127080
Martin Luther the founder of Protestantism, not Martin Luther King, the nigger
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.