[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which is the worse generation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7
File: babyboomers.jpg (24 KB, 300x249) Image search: [Google]
babyboomers.jpg
24 KB, 300x249
My vote goes to boomers:
>Started SWJ and feminism
>Popularized divorce
>Low birthrates
>Abolishment of strong borders
>They dont even understand how society or the economy works,and bitch of how lazy everyone else is, while having meme jobs,that they just keep because their indemnization would just be too high
>>
I've already seen this post... Exactly the same...
Fucking shill
>>
>>78118797
?
>>
>>78118703
>Meme jobs

Can I have an example?
>>
The concept is dumb. It's condensing everyone born in a 20-30 year time period into one. You could write this type of post about any generation.
>>
>>78118703
DEFINITELY the boomers. capitalism is a shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvZSpET11ZY
>>
>>78118703

Baby boomers, no question about it at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9bVnQPaj48
>>
Agreed. Fucking hippies. Millennials aren't even a bad generation at all. Boomers are just a bunch of spoiled brats who were raised to believe they deserve to own a house and multiple cars just because they have some bullshit paper-pushing union job that can be replaced by a 10-line python script.
>>
>>78119016
It's 2016, I can't believe there are still people who don't worship Marx and Stalin.
>>
>>78118962
HR
>>
>>78119054
>they have some bullshit paper-pushing union job that can be replaced by a 10-line python script.

QFT
>>
>>78118962
My mother makes 6 figures at a gov job being a glorified babysitter for the mentally ill

they don't even help people, complete meme job but gets a yuge paycheck because lolgovernmentjobs
>>
>>78118962
Assistant of sales
>>
>>78119174
How is Human Resources a meme job?
>>
>>78118703
they ride the high housing price in my city caused by money laundering chinks.
>>
>>78118962

They sit around in offices doing barely anything all day and then complain about people not working hard enough for them.

>>78119054

Yeah that's what I'm saying, they seem to find these positions where the work they do is super important according to them and they take their time doing it and it's stuff that would take me a day to do if I knew exactly what they were doing. But they stretch it out so you can tell they're trying to look more important than they are. They work-hog too, can't let the younger people know what you do or you'll get replaced! Even though that's not the case.
>>
gen x
>>
Boomers didn't raise their children properly.
>>
>>78119661
Another lame generation that popularized single mothers and antinationalism, but at least they are not as annoying or destructive as boomers
>>
>>78119054
>mfw getting two 45+ women who were 'Report/Statistics Administrators' by making three automated excel spreadsheets with calculations and shit
Never felt so good when I realised that those reports were actually all they did 8 hours a day, and they did them manually from a blank excel document every time
>>
>>78119476

Oh yeah, the housing market bubble was caused by boomers, every single one of them thinking their Donald Trump and can "flip" rental properties out. That's something I forgot to mention, Boomers are always coming up with schemes where they get money for doing nothing or for looking like they're doing something. Like trying to rent out houses for way more than the rent is worth. And they all think they're clever and original too, but the whole market comes crashing down on them because so many of them are pulling the same shit. A ton of product with no actual customers because the market is saturated.

Nothing wrong with investments, what I'm saying here is they all get too greedy and try to take way more than they are worth or willing to even work for. They couldn't be millionaires tomorrow, they had to be millionaires RIGHT NOW.
>>
>>78119757
they're more annoying and worse than boomers since they went to college during the era when the internet and social media wasn't soo big they believe that they're better than everyone else
>>
>>78119872

That's a good example of this >>78119640.

> they seem to find these positions where the work they do is super important according to them and they take their time doing it and it's stuff that would take me a day to do if I knew exactly what they were doing. But they stretch it out so you can tell they're trying to look more important than they are.
>>
>>78119300
Have you ever had to deal with HR?
>>
>>78118703
Spain has Baby Boomer?
>GTFO
>>
>>78118703
Millennials
>despite all of the above still believe in literally all of the hippy shit of the Boomers and have expanded on it
>just as focused on the snowflake-ism of the Boomers and pretend they're not only different but they represent "change" from the status quo
They need to all be gassed.

t. GenX
>>
>>78119912
Boomers have a well paid job, in which they do jack shit, and they always bitch about how lazy other generations are.Those fuckers couldnt be more annoying.On top of that they basically created the housing bubble
>>
>>78119757
the trust fun xers are just as bad as the boomers
but are just a product of boomers
>>
>>78120082
>Spain has Baby Boomer?
Yes, we call them the lobster generation, as they have an average salary of twice the median of every other age group, and they do nothing but meme jobs, that they keep,because their indemnization is high as fuck
>>
>>78120353
>GenX
The responsibles of the poorest parenting generation ever.Millenials were born into broken families, is normal that they turned out lame, when 50% lived with only one parent
>>
>>78118703
Either millennials or baby boomers.
>>
>>78118962
consultant
>>
>>78119237
Can confirm. I work nights doing the same shit. I literally get paid to watch anime, shitpost on /pol/, and occasionally yell at a wacko to get their ass back to bed or medicate them if they don't listen. Feels good man.
But seriously these people should be gassed, society isn't getting their money's worth keeping them.
>>
>>78118703
I'd say they both have problems but I personally blame Boomers for the issues most Millennials suffer from.

I saw a lot of boomer parents who were heavy parties despite having kids and, more often then not, they didn't discipline their kids because they wanted to be 'friends' more than anything else.

More than a few kids grew up in broken homes because their parents divorced or one of the parents split.

Now, I'm not going to say the kids are blameless but being raised in such conditions probably helped cause the problems of the millennials

The biggest thing I've seen is that the Boomers never wanted to settle down and actually raise their families, they wanted to keep up the wild life no matter what.
>>
>boomers grow old and fat on pensions
>when we are their age there will only be bullets and fire, not pensions
>>
>>78118703
The boomers are to blame for what the world has become, if not for them and what they did today's world and young people wouldn't be the way they are
>>
What you realize about the May 68ers is that they were led by Jew academics who hadn't experienced WW 2 and were essentially communist subversives who destroyed an entire generation.
>>
>>78118703
Not to mention a near-allergy to discipline, sacrifice, and let's not forget that these were the original filthy hippies in their younger years.
>>
>>78121008
Boomers are still fucking shit up to this day, monkey.
>>
>>78120926
That's because boomers and kikes fought to change the family courts and welfare programs into a system that gives women incentives for destroying their own families and shitting out kids irresponsibly. People now pretend having a kid is like catching a cold, and expect everyone else to pay for it.
>>
>>78118703
Millennial cunts, worst as of now.
>>
>>78120353
Tim Wise is Gen X

Gen X are the best pupils of the baby boomers
>>
>>78120353
Your gen was responsible for the millennials and you failed as parents
>>
Boomers. As a gestalt, they are the most useless generation. They took massive generational wealth, from the greatest and lost generations, and threw it away into subprime mortgages, RVs, cruises, and thousands of other stupid selfish things.

They got free education, cheap cars, cheap energy, cheap houses, and pulled the ladder up after them.

And they're continuing to do damage. They overwhelmingly support Hillary.

People over 65 should not be allowed to vote.
>>
>>78121523
I kind of agree, but millenials lived in the middle of the biggest reccession since 29 and on top of that, just lived with their mother.GenX and boomers destroyed millenials, and made them what they are
>>
File: 1423431073036.jpg (191 KB, 865x671) Image search: [Google]
1423431073036.jpg
191 KB, 865x671
>>78118703
I use to think boomers were until you realize how fucked up millennials are and they will destroy western society. Just look at the shit destructive boomer teachers have been shoving down their throats.
>>
>>78121609
because of the boomers
>>
>>78121497
Honestly, I think that it's less about discipline and more that they always thought about "ME".

For them life meant partying whenever they could and spending their money on things they didn't need because they wanted it and they wanted it in an instant.

I've got a surprising amount of friends with parents that blow whatever money they have without saving it or ended up in debt because their parents didn't think about assisting their kids (although the last bit is partially due to a surprising amount of them 'Experiencing College' by living on campus and not working while in school).

My parents always saved when they could (One grew up in a poor family and the other is Dutch) so they taught me a whole lot about prioritizing spending and saving money when I could.

Not to mention that they actually took the wealthy they've earned and put a portion of it to getting me and my sister through college so we got out with little/no debt.
>>
File: 141262411.gif (2 KB, 62x64) Image search: [Google]
141262411.gif
2 KB, 62x64
>>78121805
>send all problematic goys in prison for the night because of hate speech (which is not free speech according to the first amendment)
>take their guns in accordance to the second amendment
like pottery
>>
>>78121805
Most millenials are just young people.And their main priorities are building families.I wouldnt judge millenials yet,as most of them are just spoiled kids
>>
>>78118703
Everything went downhill with the boomers. They were gifted the world after the war and they completely fucked it with greed and incompetence.

Want an example? Check western birth rates going back over the past century. They plummeted from 1968 onwards when the cultural revolution (Feminism) took hold.

Boomers also care more about shit skin foreigners then they do about their own off spring.
>>
>>78122134
>Most millenials are just young people.And their main priorities are building families
>building families
You mean DUDE WEED LMAOS and anime watching autists by any chance? Yes boomers are the first ones to get completely JEW'D but that doesn't make millennials any less shit
>>
>>78122340
"Shit skin foreigners they can exploit"
I meant to say.
>>
>>78118703
Yeah, the boomers were definitely shitfucks.
>>
File: millenials priorities.png (4 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
millenials priorities.png
4 KB, 224x225
>>78122356
No, a recent survey showed that the first priorities of millenials are building families, which is normal,as they weren't raised in one.
>>
File: 1412624497.png (18 KB, 156x198) Image search: [Google]
1412624497.png
18 KB, 156x198
>>78122340
>after the war
Gee I wonder why the world would go to shit after the only ones who wanted to stop the jews get BTFO
>>
>>78122558
that 4kb thumbnail with no source sure convinced me
>>
>>78122646
http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2010/02/24/millennials-confident-connected-open-to-change/
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 500x543) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 500x543
>>78120353
If you're really a gen X and you are a childless bitch, please gas yourself with the tumblrites. We don't like filthy pedophiles riding our wave, gen X did NOTHING to create /pol/. Go do what you balding faggots do best, watch fight club for the 100th time and blow each other while the cranberries play in the background, stupid cunt.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.