[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where's all the "global warming" jokes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9
File: BushLaughing-Right.jpg (20 KB, 232x273) Image search: [Google]
BushLaughing-Right.jpg
20 KB, 232x273
Where's all the "global warming" jokes?
>>
File: nuke.jpg (29 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
nuke.jpg
29 KB, 460x276
>>78113456
>knock knock
>whos there?
>global warming
>global warming who?
>allahu akbar
>>
I thought they was calling it "climate change" now.
>>
File: Bolton.png (149 KB, 472x624) Image search: [Google]
Bolton.png
149 KB, 472x624
I'm old enough to remember the lies of the late 90s and early 200s regarding global warming.

It was the consensus of so-called "experts" the coastal cities would be under water by 2015

Global Warming/Climate Change is a joke of a movement.
>>
File: morge.jpg (19 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
morge.jpg
19 KB, 480x270
>>78113456
Prove to me climate change is a hoax
>>
>>78113456
>it's june
>month 6/12
>literally the hottest time of year
It's supposed to be hot anon. This summer has actually been pretty mild.
>>
File: Co2.jpg (106 KB, 700x348) Image search: [Google]
Co2.jpg
106 KB, 700x348
>>78114523
It's not. At all.

The amount of shit we're pumping into the air is for certain causing disastrous climate irregularities that will cause countless dollars of damages annually.

Even naturally occurring, long term events such as the unprecedented draught in California are being intensified by human pollution and emissions.
>>
>>78114320
Seriously?
Did they really predict shit like that by now?
Or are you just a memer?
>>
>>78116708
countless dollars of damages annually, huh
>>
File: map-warmDecades.gif (194 KB, 990x765) Image search: [Google]
map-warmDecades.gif
194 KB, 990x765
>>78114320
http://www.climatecentral.org/gallery/graphics/the-10-hottest-years-on-record

Remeber when continental weather was a thing? I do, except the last 5 years have been the hottest years in recorder history.Summer and Winter for 5 months and fall/spring are 1 month long. But hey im just a misinformation jew trying to trick you
>>
File: Ocean Acidification.jpg (673 KB, 1200x857) Image search: [Google]
Ocean Acidification.jpg
673 KB, 1200x857
>>78116708
Also even if you faggots don't believe that shit, you can't POSSIBLY fucking deny that CO2 levels are at an unprecedented high.

Even if that shit doesn't cause temperature changes in and of itself, there is still countless other apocalyptic shit high C02 levels can facilitate, such as Ocean acidification, which could destroy the marine ecosystem as we know it, wipe out a massive amount of our world's photosynthetic organisms, and remove one of, if not the single, largest absorber of excess CO2.
>>
>>78116982
Wow, what an argument.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/10/131022-cattle-blizzard-south-dakota-winter-storm-atlas/
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/01/03/how-a-freak-blizzard-wrecked-texass-dairy-industry.html

I'm talking about shit like this. When ranchers who have lived on the land for generations suddenly lose tens of thousands of cattle to freak storms that were as unexpected as they were unprecedented. This is not normal.
>>
File: untitled.png (301 KB, 720x512) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
301 KB, 720x512
Global warming is bullshit, Co2 levels been higher when dinosaur alive.
>>
Well technically according to the law of conservation of matter, recorded history, theory of evolution, etc. if we fuck up then at least something will rise from the ashes and will be reborn akin to a phoenix.
>>
File: 1463321438333.png (97 KB, 574x600) Image search: [Google]
1463321438333.png
97 KB, 574x600
>>78116708
Buy a Prius! Buy a Volt! You are a retard, it's just a new way to make money.
>>
>>78118957

People who believe in CO2 went to college and becamed retarded.
>>
>>78118957
>Bad shit is happening
>Corporations try to profit off peoples' fears.

That doesn't mean the whole fucking thing is a hoax, you retard.

You're at least right in that buying a new Pruis or Volt is probably more environmentally damaging that just running your old car into the ground. Really no personal, small scale environmental or conservation actions can stop the fact that we're running headlong into an abyss.

The current petroleum-based system that has allowed such a massive population to live (for the most part) in such unprecedented opulence is completely unsustainable. That's no secret.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.