[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Restarting thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 15
File: died in 1973.jpg (476 KB, 1389x454) Image search: [Google]
died in 1973.jpg
476 KB, 1389x454
Hello, i am the dimension traveler from this morning, sorry i let thread archive i had to go to the victory event

anyway, AMA
>>
>>78106311
Missed the thread

Recap plz
>>
>>78106311
What was Hitler's greatest achievement?
>>
>>78106311

If you really are a time traveler then why are you apologizing that you couldn't be here in time and why didn't you just time traveled to the previous thread?
>>
>>78106376

Im from the dimension in which germany won ww2, or so you call it in your dimension.
>>
>>78106419

Taking down the USSR, well his army did it but still he was Fuhrer at the time
>>
>>78106462

Not a time traveler, dimension traveler, its still 2016 in my dimension my dude
>>
>>78106311
Not sure if we're in the same boat, but this is the 6th time I've experienced 2016.

Nobody else seems to have any memories of it, and anytime I talk about it everyone calls me crazy.
>>
>>78106714

different boat my friend, good luck though
>>
have you played Wolfenstein?
>>
Who is running Nazi Germany these days?

Surely Hitler still isn't alive
>>
>>78106463
Ok... not a lot to go on but I like this kind of thread.

How are German-American relations?
Is islam at war with the west?
Did you get here through a black hole?
>>
>>78106824
Merkel.
>>
>>78106794
Why don't you bring me along to your dimension?
>>
>>78106311
How did Fascism hold out? Was it temporary and regress back to a more democratic form or did it thrive and last?
>>
>>78106931
>implying ((((Angela Kasner)))) didn't go straight to the 'gas

'gas being slang for Madagascar obviously, since there were never any gas chambers and no holocaust
>>
>>78106311
Has the Third Reich become bogged down with bureaucratic regulations and protectionism like the European Union of our timeline?
>>
Anyways while im waiting i may as well summarize WW2 for you, or The Victory of the People, as its called in my dimension, which was waged 1939-1953, im pretty sure Poland got ass fucked the same way, except The Russians werent planning an offensive, and barbarossa never happened. The western countries swiftly succumbed to the blitzkreig, except britain which was destroyed, but Mosely something (scruffy on british history at this time) was appointed PM, and started collaborating with the Germans and Italians. (italy still sucks dick btw), Now, heres where it becomes rather dramatic, A german citizen was killed in the middle of the Nanking Rape, which stressed relations between Germany and Japan, and when pearl harbor happened, Hitler denounced the Japanese and went to war with USA. cont
>>
>>78106794
Goddammit. Thanks.

I feel like Bill Murray, except it's a whole year, and everything is a bit different everytime, so I can't even bother to remember anything because it's different.

Writing shit down does nothing either.

Institutionalized once after the first time. Stopped telling people after that.
>>
>>78107288

Will answer questions when done explaining sorry my dudes,

Anyway after Japan fell in 1944, US and Germany began working on Russia, Hitler and Truman met up and decided to flank them from both sides, i.e, Amphibious assualt across the Bering strait and blitzkreig to Leningrad, Kiev, and Moscow. US got through about 100 miles of territory in 3 weeks, then started meeting Resistance, while Germany drew up a defensive line about 75 miles from Stalingrad. After about a year of trench like warfare, Germans broke through to Stalingrad and decimated the entire population via artillery and street sweeps (literal death squads as the reich announced the year prior only enemies were there now), so with his oil gone, factories gone, and 30 percent of country dead or displaced, Stalin surrendered and was brought to high court for literally 28 million counts of murder, and famously recieved 400 life sentences and a death sentence. And that was WW2
>>
>>78107348
Then presumably you know the future?
>>
>>78107287

Not at all actally before Hitler died it was decreed that the upper 35 staff of the Nazi party had to unanimously decide the next Fuhrer, which was after Hitler, Erwin Rommel. And the only country on your map that doesn't have independence is Austria, which is still part of the Reich today.
>>
>>78107088

Germany has remained as pure as in the 1930s, but Italy and Franco had succesion issues because they didnt kick out the Royal family, but ultimately the son of Benito, Roberto became successor in 1968, and Spains fascist state fell into somewhat of a mess after Francos death, still hasnt gotten their shit together today even
>>
>>78107757
Well, kinda.

Cruz won once, hillary won 3 times, trump won twice.

Like I said, there's no point remembering what happens to try to predict anything.
>>
>>78107929
How has space exploration differed ?
>>
>>78107929
Did the U.S. ever find out about the holocaust?
>>
>>78108130
Do you feel as though you ever did anything that could sway those outcomes at all?

Even as simple as shitposting?
>>
>>78106917

>how are german american elections
after Trumans first term, Lingbergh won the election, thats all i really need to say

>is islam at war with the west

No, in 1987 Wenck decided to offer them an Ultimatum, either reform Islam or be annhilated, considering that Germany and all allied German countries were nuclear, Iran obliged

>how did you get here

scientists created a mental wormhole treatment where your conscience of my dimension is implanted into me in this dimension
>>
>>78108284
I think about it all the time.

I'm an EMT so every time I treat a patient I imagine a cascade of things going right or wrong that could influence something to happen.

It's literally too much, and I can't think of a single thing I do that changes anything.

I even tried keeping a list of all patient names that I've treated, and googling them to see if they appear in the news.

The closest I've got was one kid who got shot like 6 times, survived while his dad died trying to protect him from some drug dealer.

I treated the dealer for an overdose earlier in the year.

I'm afraid to fart at this point.
>>
>>78108138

Actually quite well, a multi nation lunar base was created in the 90's (USA 3R FR and SW), and just last month the first manned mission to mars embarked, set to arrive in about 9 months
>>
>>78108531
How many dimensions have you "visited"?

What's the craziest thing you've seen in one?
>>
File: image.jpg (357 KB, 1280x910) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
357 KB, 1280x910
>>78108117
In your timeline was there ever a political leader named Harold Millard or Harold Black? Maybe even Ethan Black or Millard? The first name could also be Woodrow or Chauncey

Just curious, thanks.
>>
>>78108148

There was no holocaust, all jews were deported after first phase of the VP
>>
>>78108615
I recommend you meditate. You seem to be stressing out and worrying over many minor details that are beyond your control.

In Taoism there is a concept called wu-wei. It means unattached action. I think you would benefit just from calming down and clearing your head. Rather than stress, relax and enjoy the absurd experience.
>>
>>78108778
What do the Jews do now? Where are they?
>>
>>78108531
>No, in 1987 Wenck decided to offer them an Ultimatum, either reform Islam or be annhilated, considering that Germany and all allied German countries were nuclear, Iran obliged
thought germany was going to spearhead islam instead of the arabs?
>>
>>78108714

Ive visited 4 dimensions, in one of them Australia became the undisputed world super power
>>
>>78108772

no not that i recall sorry
>>
>>78108897
That's nice and all, but it doesn't change my day to day.

This is literally the only place I'll talk about it because the first time it happened I was involuntarily committed for 3 months, then Cruz won.

I've gotten pretty good at letting go of things, but I'm still pretty mindfucked by everything.

Sometimes I console myself by pretending it was just a really long, 6 year dream.
>>
>>78108927

They got their shit kicked in by Turkey for starting becoming literal niggers in their country, jewish gangs were formed which mugged Imams, and then turkey went Armenia 2.0
>>
>>78106311
Druidicus Pharoah?
>>
>>78109022
their country is 98% Christian??
>>
>>78108778
Is there an Israel Palestine conflict at this time in you're timeline?
>>
>>78108531
Woah woah woah.

How does the mental wormhole thing work?

Would it be possible to accidentally wormhole someone else's brain after certain intervals of time?

I think your nazi scientists fucked me.
>>
>>78106311
So what's the reason you've come to this dimension anyway? What's the importance of this dimension?
>>
>>78109378

No, theres almost no jews anywhere in the world, largest group of jews is 15,000 in Brooklyn NY
>>
>tfw I will never repeat the same day for 10 years so I can become a intellectual well read in all matters and ace life.
why live?
>>
>>78109424
Go make a thread in /x/
>>
Also post some scientific theory from your timeline that don't exist here.

Us anons need a head start.
>>
>>78109136
I could not imagine a worse hell
>>
>>78109424

I have no idea how it works i just sit down and choose where i go next time, the Dr's i think are sworn to secrecy though about how it works, sorry to disappoint
>>
>>78109475

My friend told me about how fucked up and autistic this one is, guys WHAT THE FUCK IS A TRANSEXUAL??!?!
>>
>>78109511
Jeopardy is pretty great. Not gonna lie.

I've been pouring over any books on string theory, M-theory, supergravity, etc. Trying to find an answer. Unfortunately I'm pretty average when it comes to intelligence.

The shitty thing is, I can't just pop into universities without being noticed or kicked out, and I can't enroll fast enough without neglecting my family.
>>
>>78106311
You're a split timeline traveler, not a dimensional traveler. Do you even know what dimensions are, fuckhead?
>>
>>78109581
You know what thread you're in, right?
>>
>>78109424
Consciousness is extremely hard to change right now

This universe doesn't perfect it for a couple more years, then it takes a couple decades for the mass consciousness to shift to allow responsible people to use it

It's basically multiverse time travel
>>
>>78109719
It's pure unfiltered heresy.
Welcome to the bizarro dimension.
>>
>>78109604

Well the government tried cloning attack dogs once, do you guys have cloning?
>>
>>78109855

i just googled germany.....

oh my god
>>
>>78109899
Last I checked we just did the sheep and stopped for "ethical" reasons.

Although we did cure aging recently, or at least I think we did.
>>
>>78109499
>all Jews deported
>only 15,000 Jews left
wut
>>
>>78109363
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler#Hitler.27s_views_on_Islam

"According to Speer, Hitler stated in private, "The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"[233] Speer also stated that when he was discussing with Hitler events which might have occurred had Islam absorbed Europe: "Hitler said that the conquering Arabs, because of their racial inferiority, would in the long run have been unable to contend with the harsher climate and conditions of the country.[233]

Similarly, Hitler was transcribed as saying: "Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers [...] then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world."[235]"
>>
>>78109224
does anything else interesting happen?

ive seen you post before, so im actually interested now since you might not be bsing

this is a very interesting subject to me as a quantum physics major

tell me more
>>
>>78109899
>>78109985
Sweet, it happened before 2016.

http://bioviva-science.com/2016/04/21/first-gene-therapy-successful-against-human-aging/
>>
>>78110019

turkey took care of the jews, and the US only lets jews live in Brooklyn, anywhere else and they are taxed for it, and i said largest group
>>
>>78109980
Yup, we /apocalypse/ now.
God is very pissed here.
>>
>>78110030

Idk if its true but in the book "death of our leader", it said Hitler turned back to Catholicism about 2 weeks before he died
>>
Do you have any proof? I mean the thing is, if you can project mental states across dimensions, that seemingly means you're using electromagnetic energy somehow, and you could send us a signal we could pick up that would pretty conclusively prove you were telling the truth, given you could send us detailed, unfakeable newsreel footage of your world.
>>
>>78110030

and then all the other successors to Hitler were Christian to the core
>>
>>78110079
There's no world war, if that's what you're asking.

CERN finds gravitons in a fifth dimension, but not every time, and sometimes it's not gravitons, it's just "strange neutrinos."

I focus a lot on science news, for obvious reasons.

Patriots win 5 out of the 6 times. I only know that from being in new england. The sixth time was the Buccaneers. That was when Cruz won.
>>
I always like a good lore thread.
Here are my questions:

>-What does the map of the world generally look like?

>-What is the internet like? Is there a 4chan, or at least, an equivalent counterpart of it?
What are the memes like?

>-Are lefties beginning to come on the rise as new generations come in as they always do? If so, what are they for?

>-What is the general western pop-culture like and/or comparable to (music, fashion, trends, etc.)

>-Any stories from the other dimensions you have supposedly visited?
>>
>>78110375

again im not positive on how it works, but only you conscience is transferred, not anything physical, if we reach that point ill remember you guys
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 552x414) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 552x414
>>78110375
>>
File: image.jpg (294 KB, 800x1016) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
294 KB, 800x1016
>>78110149
Does your timeline have any intention of helping us?

I feel like we are pretty fucked, I wish so badly I had been born in your dimension man... Fuck.
>>
>>78110543
But HOW is it transferred? Surely they explained the basics to you?
>>
>>78110674
Look, I KNOW THIS IS ALL IN FUN, but I'm genuinely curious to see what explanations he can come up with for this shit. I'm not super-autistic, just bored.
>>
>>78110509
Map is pretty much same, except Russia which was totally destroyed and is still economically cucked and Americas and germanys bitchs

Internet is same, just lot less leftist is what ive gathered, (after hitler passed censorship laws decreased significantly)

My generation is more fanatical than the 1940s one it seems

Country music is big, lots of family and military songs, movies im not really into

Australia became the global super power in one that i visited, story?
>>
>>78110712

there was a declassified OP from a few years ago where they tried to infuence another dimension, and the lives of all 70 volunteets were lost, so they left it at a recreational thing that you need to be approved for
>>
>>78110715

read above, government has it classified, said this before
>>
>>78110543
You're larping based off of Stein's Gate.
>>
>>78110462
im not asking for specifics

but i am actually very curious as to what could be causing this consciousness disturbance

it seems that you're in a perpetual loop, you're probably in a different parallel universe every time on the 1st

in other words, your memory of who you are, transcends parallel universes, however every universe you've lived in has still went on, and so have you believing yourself to be freed from the hell of the groundhog day repeating, or never having experienced it in the first place

for some reason though, you just keep repeating

funny that you mention CERN..
>>
>>78110079
Hillary gets indicted once, the supreme court pretty much erases the 4th amendment 3 out of 6 times, contested convention happens once, Bernie gets hit with campaign fraud once.

Iran has scuffle with Saudi Arabia a couple times, riots at presidential rallies, minor market corrections late summer, DB insolvency becomes a huge problem almost every time, but those events I can't really tie together to a particular timeline. They seem to happen often enough.
>>
File: 1464212672374.jpg (272 KB, 562x535) Image search: [Google]
1464212672374.jpg
272 KB, 562x535
>>78111038

>stein

BOY YOU KNOW WHAT
>>
>>78111038
its stains;gates idiot
>>
>>78111038
It's not as though Steins;Gate invented John Titor.
Autistic internet roleplaying is a time honored tradition.
>>
Which countries are the world powers? How are nuclear weapons controlled? Was there a Cold War equivalent?
>>
>>78107348
IS THERE A BREXIT YOU GROUNDHOG DAY FAGGOT

TELL ME NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>78111467

USA, Germany, and France are world super powers, Italy kind of faded after trying to take Greece, and out of those 3 powers, USA and Germany are nuclearly weaponized, thought i think its about 200 nukes in total. And no, no cold war thing
>>
>>78111039
Well, I figured I'd read up on science stuff to find an explanation, and they're the place to go for that.

I've given up mostly on finding a way out, and pretty much just go about my day.

I don't think I age though. I remember I had a cut on my hand from a bread knife about a week before the end of December, and when it restarted I had no scar.
>>
>>78111729
pls respond to my post above at
>>78111536
>>
>>78110970
How many years ago, from your perspective, did those 70 people die?
>>
File: celebrate diversity.jpg (493 KB, 1477x1908) Image search: [Google]
celebrate diversity.jpg
493 KB, 1477x1908
>>78110420
>and then all the other successors to Hitler were Christian to the core
>what is baath party
>>
>>78111729
it seems your conscious is being implanted in yourself in a parallel universe on the 1st over and over repeatedly

you're correct that the 1st of 2016 is the massive divergent point, but im not sure why you're getting effected by this as myself is here right now, and i can't know the future besides what i know from memories

but im not sure why you're effected by this, you shouldn't be. your consciousness should not be flipping around like that

oh god what if we fucked up and tons of peoples consciousnesses from our universe are doing this?

fuck i dont want to think about that, i hope we didn't
>>
>>78111899

about 5 years ago more or less
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>78111723
Thanks a lot for this thread.
Wether or not it was autism or genuine it's really fun to imagine there is a reality where everything went right.

Thanks man, good travels.
>>
>>78111536
Brexit happens once.

The shooter/stabber kinda ruins it 5 out of 6 times.

It's really close sometimes though, so the girl who killed the MP might not have that big an impact.

You're lucky I'm on /pol/ a lot, otherwise I would have no idea.
>>
>>78111961

I dont know what you keep going on about, people just arent muslim, people like muslims because they are civilized in my home unlike here
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 767x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 767x750
>>78112030
Tell me. Do you worship Kek?
>>
>>78112030
You motherfucker.

So there's 70 other people trapped forever, like me, because of you people?

Fuck you guy. I watched my buddy die, then had to pretend nothing happened a year later.
>>
>>78112089
Fuck, thanks. Hopefully this is that 1/6 times. Odd how not everything is exactly the same each time you restart. Btw, any other major happenings like the massacre at orlando?
>>
>>78112017
Well, I'm certainly a nobody.

Literally not important in the slightest. I even did the ancestry.Com thing to see if I'm actually kangz or something.

Nothing.
>>
>>78112410
that is.. really disconcerning

i dont know whats happening

i mean.. you're technically immortal then huh

you know, you could start trying to make the world a better place with the knowledge you have

nothing to lose really, if you do everything anonymously

right?

ill uhh.. ill look into this. a malfunction of this sort isn't supposed to happen
>>
>>78112276
Yeah, it's weird that the shooter was a guy this time.

Orlando doesn't happen every time, but often enough to where it's assumed.

There's nothing really big like that though. At least this time they put the unedited 911 call out. When that happens there's a better chance of trump winning.
>>
>>78112561
I thought about that, but it would be pointless.

I'm just above the poverty level and after a year it's all gone. There's not much I can do.

Also, I'm not going to assassinate anyone just in case it doesn't reset and I'm in prison forever, nor will I suicide. At least not yet. I'm just going to read more. It's really all I can do while raising a family.
>>
>>78112647
Got any lottery numbers to try?
>>
>>78112276
>Odd how not everything is exactly the same each time you restart.

butterfly effect.

>>78112838
i mean like you could tip off cox or something like that

or tip off our pals at CERN about that stuff you talked about

anything like that
>>
>>78112862
Tried that.

Wrote them all down, then the reset happens and the paper is gone (obviously).

Remembered the numbers 18 23 22 06 55 11 for a drawing in January. Different numbers every time. I felt like that fat guy from lost all year just to be disappointed.
>>
>>78112981
How would I do that? Sometimes they discover it as one thing, sometimes it's gravitons.

I don't think they'd listen to me anyway. They're already looking for these things at CERN, I believe.

I'd just be some guy saying "gravitons are 5th dimensional!" With no evidence.
>>
>>78113421
im not sure, just an idea
>>
File: 1465133904640.png (128 KB, 1130x375) Image search: [Google]
1465133904640.png
128 KB, 1130x375
>>78112838
Are you familiar with this?
>>
>>78111723

How does the war between the UK/France and Germany end?

How does the war between Japan and the US end?
>>
>>78113633
If this is you, why didn't that event happen this 2016?
>>
Previous thread

ID: 3/eF6lPS
>>78019849
>>
>>78112132
You mentioned you had to get approved. What was the process like?

Does the EU even exist in your reality? What is Eastern Europe, and Bulgaria specifically, like?

Do you have Harry Potter over there? Does spirituality play any major role in your society?

>>78113969
Not me, but our anon is claiming to be in the same situation, so I thought he'd find it interesting.

>>78112017

In what sense are you saying 1st of 2016 was a divergent point, and are there any other important dates to be aware of?
>>
>>78107929
DID YOU FREE BRITTANY???
WALES???
CATALONIA???
>>
>>78114179
the 1st of this month was VERY important

not for any reason you'd understand though, no deaths or anything

just a big day for quantum physics is all
>>
>>78114290
Yeah, that's exactly why I'm asking. Missed the memo.
>>
>>78107288
>Hitler denounced the Japanese and went to war with USA
>>78107751
>US and Germany began working on Russia
Are you saying that the United States and Germany were allies and fought against both Japan and Soviet Russia?
>>
>>78114372
not that i know of

im not a time traveler or anything

just a scientist
>>
>>78112256

not sure what to tell you pal, germany was the one that under took it (yes its OP i closed browser so i have new ID)
>>
This is a long shot. But do you have a copy of the Greater German Reich Constitution? Pastebin it and/or upload it somwhere and link it here.
>>
>>78108679
>USA 3R FR and SW
United States
Third Reich
France
SW?
>>
>>78114606
Sweden
>>
>>78114179

Its almost like checkup, mental capacity exams, sees your loyalty to the government, and they also monitor large scale things as not to fuck around with other dimensions
>>
>>78114395

Thats exactly what im saying
>>
>>78114606

Maybe Scotland + Wales?
>>
>>78114503

no i dont, sorry
>>
>>78113633
On mobile so ID will be different, (shift change) but that's not me.

A major attack on that scale hasn't happened in the US any of the times I've experienced.

That's fucking crazy though. There's got to be more people experiencing this.

The thing that bothers me is that an attack happens every time according to him, but if you capped his post this year, then I can assume we're both in the same timeline, and something will happen?

It's past June 6th anyway, so I can assume it won't happen.
>>
>>78114423
Cool. So, as a scientist, care to give an anon a simplified version of a theory that explains how dates affect consciousness, reality and so forth.
>>
>>78106714
Who wins brah?
>>
>>78114629
bingo, theyre leader of Nordic Confederation
>>
>>78114864
Does alternate me have a gf?
>>
>>78114845
i.... don't know

i haven't found out yet

lot of paranormal shit has happened to me and my team though, like direct communication

mostly everything Kaku said was right though
>>
>>78114845
>>78114423

oops, forgot a question mark and a "please?
>>
Alright guys ive got 5 minutes in this dimension left, AMA or ill see you all later
>>
>>78114423
What was the important quantum event on the first?
>>
>>78114913

sure, in fact you are a polygamist married to 20 models
>>
>>78114982
What should I have for tea?
>>
>>78114848
Already said who wins earlier in the thread. New ID on mobile.
>>
>>78115082

2% milk
>>
>>78114982
Is the earth actually flat?
>>
>>78115004
of this month?

our team deciding to put all of our combined effort to research parallel universe, consciousness, and trying to find a way to be immortal was

the was the 29th and when everything "changed" and when we received a lot of random cryptic messages from unknown sources out of nowhere

one of the things we actually discussed was a groundhog day like thing that would make someone just repeat a period of time over and over and over and over

nobody besides those in our team has noticed anything different, so for a while we all thought we were crazy

this isnt even roleplay..
>>
>>78115143
I prefer my milk milky.
>>
>>78115214

no retard
>>
>>78114982
Can you fix whatever they fucked up?

At least bring it to their attention that someone is having yearly groundhog day.

Also, Google groundhog day, great movie.

Bill Murray experiences the same day over and over and shenanigans happen.
>>
>>78115253

i prefer New Zealand demolished in the first phase of VP
>>
File: 1457187220679.png (332 KB, 1024x776) Image search: [Google]
1457187220679.png
332 KB, 1024x776
Do...do people actually take these things seriously?
>>
>>78115325
What is VP?
>>
>>78115292

will report it definetely good luck and god speed, out for now /pol/, will maybe come back to this dimension next week after Fuhrers day, you guys are chill
>>
>>78115373
its my job to take crazy things seriously
>>
>>78115247
I feel like you're just fucking with me.

I've had threads like this a couple times every year since it happened, and there's always one guy who knows just enough to sound convincing but is ultimately trolling.

Not saying one way or the other, but if you're not fucking with me, whatever you did worked. Now fix it. It looks like trump wins this one because of the 911 call from the Orlando shooter.
>>
>>78114826
I'm being serious when posting this. Have you ever died and if so, what happened?
>>
>>78115045
Never! I couldn't abandon the churches teachings like that!
>>
>>78114927
Holy shit. I hope you don't mean anything too spoopy by "paranormal" and you and your team are all doing alright.

>>78114826

You might be in the same timeline as that other anon, you might not. But yeah, nothing happened, so there's that. I'd like to refer you to /r/DimensionalJumping, they might be able to help you to some extent. Also /r/Glitch_in_the_Matrix/. If you can, contact a user called triumphantgeorge, guy knows his shit.
>>
>>78115505
Haven't died yet. Don't want to just incase.

Smoked a bunch of weed for a while one year, got my ass kicked a d blacked out one year, but never died.

I don't know how this works, I just don't want to fuck it up and stay dead, you know?
>>
>>78106714
How many times have you posted this? I think I've seen you post this like 4 times in the past month, or maybe I'm in the same boat... I didn't see last thread, so who does win?
>>
>>78115492
honestly im really not fucking with you or trolling

fix it?

uhhh i mean yeah. we haven't gotten to the point where we've figured everything out yet, i feel like it might be our fault though. ill talk and stuff

we're still in very early staged.. but since on this dimension time is not euclidean that means that we've already figured it out and built some sort of machine
>>78115618
i dont know how to describe it

it wasn't like ghosts or anything man

but there was a lot of weird messages on a radio frequency of ours, messages that seemed like they were from our team but it was just us

VERY cryptic, but clearly stylistically us

i dont know

we're still trying to figure this out, maybe i'm just schizophrenic and there's something in the water so the other 2 are also schizo

if i was alone in this id probably think i was schizophrenic..
>>
>>78114695
>implying Hitler would ever ALLY WITH CAPITALISTS SCUM HALF JUDAIFIED half negrified

Fake and gay
>>
>>78115618
Will do, but honestly it's most likely a bunch of LARPERS, and even if they weren't, I don't think any of them can build something to travel between dimensions in less than a year.

I'd rather just spend eternity committing physics to memory and starting where I left off. The only problem is, scientific progress only increases for one year, then goes back.

I'd have to build the thing myself, or, get people willing to work for me to build it. I doubt anyone who could help me would take me seriously. I sure as hell wouldn't.
>>
>>78116045
im seriously not LARPing i swear to you man

i only posted in this thread cause i saw your post and it intrigued me since i remember you from before

from the information gathered i have a vague idea of how its made, if you want to know?
>>
>>78115802
I post it once in related threads when they pop up because /x/ is a play pretend cesspool. If I don't get a response I don't bother, they end up taking me less serious when I keep pressing the issue.

I stopped posting it more than once in a thread since the third year.

As other anon pointed out, there might be a guy stuck in his 4th year in this same timeline.
>>
>>78115883
Can you elaborate?

Not to be a dick, but I think I'm owed a little information.
>>
>>78116169
Yes. Images are nice because it helps me study.

Remember, I have to commit this to memory or I have to wait until I see the information again.
>>
>>78116419
>>78116533
okay how good is your understanding of quantum physics?

if i insult your intelligence im sorry but ill just go from the top

so basically universally there must always be a negative to a positive in this world

so the same is true for infinite parallel universes

each universe has either real or euclidean (imaginary) defines for its dimensions including time

in the universe you're in right now, time is real. not euclidean. which means thats its a tangible thing.

in a euclidean time universe everything is always every time ever forever. if that makes sense? time travel is impossible as far as we know in those universes, simply because everything in time is happening at the same time concurrently forever

real time is different, its a straight line and is tangible

dark matter and dark energy right? is matter and energy from other universes

protons are also able to be in every parallel universe

we're not sure how consciousness works exactly, that is still a mystery. however our leading theory is that it is somewhere on the 2nd dimension, and in this universe is REAL rather than euclidean. this gives "meme magic" some credibility, but its not like that everywhere.

for every universe that has t = r there must be one that has t = i ad infinitum

there are also ones where the 1st 2nd and 3rd dimensions are real/euclidean but this is a lot more complicated, and there's no proof of it. mathematically it has to be there though.
>>
>>78115883
>messages that seemed like they were from our team but it was just us

Wait, you mean it seemed you sent messages to yourselves? Damn. I think it's entirely possible though. At least according to my experience, time and continuity dont quite exist. By the way, coming from someone who's been through some shit, don't be scared that you might be losing your mind, cause you will. Trust yourself, trust your gut and, as ridiculous as it might be to say that to a quantum physicist, you gotta thing way, way outside the box.

>>78116045
I'd focus more on the DimensionalJumping sub and read the stickies and the sidebar first. People don't really larp over there, they mostly discuss theory. Although, yeah, there is the odd jumper here and there. Hard to tell whether they're LARPing. Even if they are, it's really fascinating and people are nice
>>
>>78116995
>trust your gut and

ive been doing so. but it seems me and my team members have experienced something stronger than just "trusting our gut"

like we feel INCREDIBLY compelled to do something and just do it impulsively without realising why we did it

but yeah, i guess im fucking crazy

but history is the diary of a madman, and im one of them

i will figure this out if its the death of me, i dont care what i have to do this is my life goal

but yes, it did seem like it was messages sent to ourselves. nothing DIRECT like "hey man its me... we did it thanks guys" just sort of literal subtle cryptic stuff

i dont think i would have believed them if they came out and say "hey man its me" i would've just thought it was a hoax, so this was more convincing. if they're us, then they know how we all collectively think. and that's what drove us to figure this all out in the first place
>>
>>78116945
From what I've read, it seems like you're talking about quantum entanglement, except extra dimensional?

I'm getting a bit of brane theory, with your bit about dark matter and energy being from other universes, and being able to affect us.

You lost me at consciousness being 2nd dimensional. It would have to be 5th or higher. I'm talking M-theory, and Superstring.

1st dimension is a line (length), second is like a drawing (length, width) and so on.
>>
File: 4906001-x49of.png (15 KB, 298x490) Image search: [Google]
4906001-x49of.png
15 KB, 298x490
>>78116945

If dimensions where time travel is possible, would multiverse theory hold or could someone really change their own timeline?
>>
>>78117443
yes thats exactly it

and consciousness being 2nd dimensional makes sense mathematically, at least to us

but we have 0 idea, thats something im not sure we'll be ever to figure out

but you're right, i had the same thought that it would've been 5th or higher
>>78117561
you'd basically create divergences but it would still be.. the same parallel universe as opposed to another one with different governing laws

they'd all coexist at the same time

in theory it IS possible, but things would def change because butterfly effect
>>
>>78117561
I'm starting to think universes don't exist until you travel to one, like schroedingers cat.

Until you travel there, it exists and doesn't exist. It's just a clump of virtual probability until it's observed.
>>
>>78115247
Your universe is radically different yet there was a movie called Groundhog Day in your universe..
>>
>>78117665
If it's parallel, then the governing laws would always be the same, at least if it's only up to 5th.

If it's 6th or higher (theoretically) then the governing laws, and different circumstances for universal birth would occur.

Here's a short video on my understanding. Like I said, I'm not really smart, so I just read all I can about it and hope to find answers.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p4Gotl9vRGs
>>
>>78117820
huh?
>>78117747
y-yeah

this is kinda legitimate

consciousness is from what i think, interdimensional somehow

i have no idea how, but i think you're proof enough of that

but yes you're quite right on that. a universe comes into existence when one conscious being observes it, and everything is physically created from there instantly, with everyone retaining their memories and going about normally never knowing they're dimension travelers
>>78117979
it doesnt have to be the same, mathematically it would never be the same

there has to be a - to a +

a binary dictates everything
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (123 KB, 920x379) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
123 KB, 920x379
>>78115618
>r/DimensionalJumping
kek
>>
>>78118072. 'groundhog day like thing'. You wouldn't use that phrase unless you had seen Bill Murray's movie
>>
>>78118351
This is why I didn't want to go there.
>>
>>78118462
yes i have seen it

what are you talking about though?
>>
>>78109136
This shitpost is too much. Australia... World power.... I'm so fucking triggered.
>>
>>78118462
I'm groundhog guy. The past is always the same except I keep living 2016 over and over.

I was telling Op to google that movie before he leaves because bill Murray is a national treasure, and to tell his people they fucked up.
>>
>>78118513
So Nazi Germany won WWII but even with all the differences they still made Groundhog Day. And your parents met and fucked so that there is an anologous you for your consciousness to travel to..
>>
>>78118735
what are you talking about?

im not OP
>>
>>78117218
>like we feel INCREDIBLY compelled to do something

Awesome, then keep going. I sort of envy you, I gotta say. I wonder though, what do you hope to ultimately achieve with your research?

>>78118351
>>78118476

How is this different than the guy from this thread who claimed he comes from a reality where Hitler won WW2? You can believe that anon, but you can't imagine someone would come from a reality where Trump died or was irrelevant?
>>
>>78118882
i dont know man

i feel like im going crazy every day i doubt myself and think im just insane

im so happy im not alone on this though..

is it bad if i want to play god a little bit? i want to be immortal and just travel around time and be comfy silent observer

but thats egomania i shouldn't have yet
>>
>>78107348

So if I meet up and observe you. What happens to you after new years eve from my perspective?
>>
>>78119057
he will be free, naturally

you'll just assume he was crazy

but his consciousness would have split and he would be observing himself a year before
>>
>>78118882
I only post once in relevant threads. In all seriousness, I assume, like a sane person, that most people are just role playing.

However, since it's happening to me, I kinda have to take any shot seriously.

Every time I ask how people "jump" they tell me something like, "the scientists do it, or its a ship, or something else vague."

I tend to think they would know how it works if they can do it so often, so I don't pay too much mind to them when they give vague, non-answers to how it works.
>>
>>78119187
p sure all those people are roleplaying

trust me im not though, i wish i was

but i haven't really made any claims yet, i might as well just be a schizo

;_;

everyone will see though one day..
>>
>>78119057
>>78119160
Wait wouldn't my body still be there with my current consciousness?

There would be a me, but one that didn't jump to take my place, no?

Are you saying my body disappears? How?
>>
>>78119301
no your body would stay

your consciousness splits

i have no idea how it works, but i know nothing extra-paranormal like that would happen

your body stays there as well as "you" or "you" who now thinks "YES I AM FREE FROM THIS ETERNAL HELL!!!!" but it is not "you" because you are presumably back on january 1st 2016

sorry for the miscommunication, im a bit tired
>>
>>78119393

So not only would you be free, you would also reset. You would, and you wouldn't be, because I was observing you.

This is some quantum shit right now.
>>
>>78119526
essentially yes

im legit scared about the implications of that and dont want to think about it more than i have to

but there is 0 way he would simply just disspear
>>
I call bs on all of this
>>
>>78109136
Why did you come here?
Can you aid us?
Can you save us?
Do most people have the power you have?
Are you like a dimensional astronaut?
How did you know about 4chan?
How do you understand english?
Where did you learn our nuances and memes?
>>78106311
What's your purpose?
Did they finally overcome American Nihilism?
Did C.S. Lewis and Tolkien still write?
Did people still think the world was going to end in 2012?

Can you take us back with you?
Can you bring others to us?
Can you jump time, like why now, why 2016, why not 2011?
Could you reset us back 5 years but leave us with the knowledge of what would happen?
>>
>>78119526
So I'm still fucked then.

I was planning on screaming, "WITNESS ME!" At midnight in a bar on the 31st so everyone looks.

I should do it anyway to make "free" me look like a retard.
>>
>>78119642
Also, did Goering continue his fathers work?
Did Darwinism become official state policy?
>>
>>78106311
Fuckin lying heathen
>>
>>78119642
>>78119756
He already left.
>>
Just out of curiosity im gonna ask both to the groundhog day guy and the hitler dimension guy.
Does anything important happen here in Chile?
>>
>>78119817
Why do they do this?
Why do they show up and answer meme-tier questions without actually telling us how they've progressed or about what works and what doesn't?

I want to believe anon, but I just can't.
>>
>>78106917
>How are German-American relations?
If Hitler had won there would have been no Afghan-Russian war and no power-coup in Iran.
Iran was a democracy until they decided to sell their oil for not only the dollar but other currencies. Then they were in need for serious freedom by the US.
>No religious fanatics trained and supplied by the CIA
pic related.
>>
>>78119878
I know Venezuela stays fucked every time because of /pol/, but i never see anything about Chile.

No major earthquakes or anything like that, or econ happenings that make it to US news or /pol/ that I know of.
>>
>>78119187
Go to the sub, read the stickies, talk to George. You don't need a ship, not that it can't be a valid way. The way they explain it is through consciousness and intent, expectation and patterned experiences.

>>78118978
>is it bad if i want to play god a little bit? i want to be immortal and just travel around time and be comfy silent observer

Not bad, I'd love that too. As for going crazy, here's some of my crazy beliefs, based on some quite jarring experiences:

>reality is a simulation, but we're not from here and we're not AI.
> can't say "where" and "when" we're actually from, cause it's more like "everywhere" and "everywhen"
>anyway, so we're experiencing this simulated reality and it's supposed to look and feel completely real.
>the "you" you call "you" is something like an avatar, a perspective. The actual you is outside this reality. Generally communicates with the you here through emotions and gut feelings. You're here to do, experience and learn certain things. When you feel really compelled to do something and have great passion for it, you're on the right path.

Do not doubt yourself and be ready to experience some even weirder shit. Just don't have any firm expectations, and relax any insistence on what should or has to happen. See what you see.
>>
>>78120127
You are seriously garbled on Iranian history. They were a democracy until they tried to take their oil back from the British. The currency it was sold for was not an issue at the time. Ghaddafi in Libya might have sealed his fate by trying to sell his oil for not-dollars.
>>
>>78120410
So there's thousands of people outside this reality making their avatars jerk off to cartoons?

I'm not saying it's impossible, but why wouldn't they end world hunger or develop cures to disease instead?

Seems like a lot of people in the world just give up after a while.
>>
What is the point of the thread, it is obviously staged
>>
How difficult was it to overcome the challanges faced by not accepting general relativity?
>>
Threads like these are cancer, it's like you autists can't cope with the real world so you all sound like mental health patients trying to relieve the stress by having a circlejerk about alternate timelines. Holy fuck.

What is the predominant accepted cosmology of the universe?

Gravitationally dominated or Electrically dominated?
>>
okay well i should probably go to bed

sorry for rambling

there's probably something in the water, maybe jones was right :^)

sigh well ill be back next time theres a thread like this boys
>>
>>78121063
This

Just fuck off to /x/ and circlejerk how you can be a literal fireball-throwing wizard. They also have timetravel RP threads daily so you'll fit in perfectly
>>
>>78120792

Hilariously enough, yes. But those outside this reality are not exactly "people". Don't have direct experience of what it's like from their perspective, so I can't really explain much.

> why wouldn't they end world hunger or develop cures to disease instead

I think it's because those are also experiences we (and they) need to go through. And because it's our job to fix that, not theirs, they just observe and learn.

>>78121094
Best of luck with your work!
>>
File: aliums.webm (221 KB, 240x426) Image search: [Google]
aliums.webm
221 KB, 240x426
Guys I just realized something. Of course this shitposter is fake, but what if this actually could happen?

I mean we know that potentially different dimensions with different events could exist concurrent to our own reality.

Why isn't it impossible then that in one of them, some scientists found a way to actually travel through these dimensions by ways of conscience projection? All you would need is a world where unity prevailed and progress isn't halted cause of shitty ethics, feminism, lgbtq or islam.

Holy shit.
>>
>travel through these dimensions by ways of conscience projection
Could *some* dreams be a portal to other dimension? Perhaps not exactly; most likely not exactly. Maybe the general...oh, I don't what I want to say..."feel" / "structure" / "elements" that are used to shape the dream.
>>
>>78122013
Maybe. We know jack shit about dreams.

My wife is a lucid dreamer but then she also has times where she wakes up, starts talking about shit that's happening looking me in the eyes etc. and then falls right back to sleep. Seconds later I shake her, waking her up and she tells me she doesn't remember anything. And then other times she'll do something like that, and the next day she remembers it. Dreaming is weird as fuck, I still believe that the most important thing we need to study is ourselves, forget the ocean or space - let's find out what's inside us first.
>>
>>78122013
I get sleep paralysis roughly 3 times a week. It didn't start in 2016 though. I've been doing it since I was like 12.
>>
>>78126089

Do you ever see shadow people when you have sleep paralysis? I see what appears/feels to be a motherly figure. Either it takes the form of my mom or I'm imagining it is my mom because of the sense I get from it. I'm not scared of it but it worries me because this motherly shadow person seems to want to touch me lovingly. Because it reminds me of my mother and I don't to know how far this figure wants to go I try to ward it off. It's so embarrassing.
>>
>>78111961
Stop dreaming. just because hitler thought islam is the better warrior religion doesnt mean he wanted it in germany you doofus.
Islam is a shit religion just like christianity is.
>>
File: 1466344827570.jpg (33 KB, 650x625) Image search: [Google]
1466344827570.jpg
33 KB, 650x625
Guy, it is 2016 for me too I thought it was 2016 for everyone..

this is the first time its 2016 holy shit
>>
>>78127609
dont let your dreams be dreams
>>
>>78107288
If you really could walk between the worlds, you would either be a demigod or working for someone else as a researcher or explorer.
Slap me in the face right now if you are, dimension hopper, you're not the first traveller you've met, and I know how how little they give a shit, so what's stopping you?
>>
>>78122013
>>78122351
>>78126089
>>78127361

Let's talk about dreams. Share your dream experiences.
Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.