[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHERE WERE YOU: When reality was broke by one video? https:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: jeji.png (278 KB, 477x326) Image search: [Google]
jeji.png
278 KB, 477x326
WHERE WERE YOU: When reality was broke by one video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q
>>
In one of the 35 other threads.
>>
>>78105358
>I identify as agender
What the fuck, are these people severely retarded? Or they just heard too much of that leftist crap?
>>
what gender allows me to be 33 weeks pregnant
>>
>>78105575
woman
because that is an ugly as fuck sheboon
that was artificially inseminated by robots because no one would fuck that hairy ass pussy.
>>
>>78105572

They think it makes them enlightened.

Gender dysphoria is the new atheism.
>>
there are only 2 genders

normies

infidels
>>
What is that thing at 24 seconds into the video? I think I'm going to have nightmares
>>
Am I the only one that finds it fucking insane that this is even a discussion? What the fuck happened.
>>
>>78107827
Go over to /x/. I'm sure you'll find a Berenstein/ Berenstain universe thread
>>
>>78105572
>Or they just heard too much of that leftist crap?

They are brainwashed
>>
>>78107034
*tips pronoun*
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.