[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Danny Devito perfectly represents anti-gunners' image a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Gun expert.jpg (33 KB, 458x376) Image search: [Google]
Gun expert.jpg
33 KB, 458x376
Danny Devito perfectly represents anti-gunners' image and message (video):

http://www.wzzm13.com/entertainment/entertainment-tonight/its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-invites-girl-kicked-out-of-prom-for-wearing-a-suit-to-appear-on/251530206
>>
he's my favorite manlet, but i disagree
>>
>>78104528
I am really conflicted, I lol at always sunny but I want to put a bullet in this midgets head
>>
File: dannydevito.jpg (94 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
dannydevito.jpg
94 KB, 500x375
Fuck that gnomish faggot
>>
>>78104528
My favorite "little person". He is fucking awesome.
>>
>>78104528
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KYDCQc2T9Rg
>>
>>78104528
It takes a little while of watching that show to realize it is not funny. Then you evolve to greater things and life only gets better with "Always Sunny in Philadelphia" in the rear view mirror.

>>78104908
In time friend, all in good time.
>>
>>78109578
Had to watch that twice... lol. sorry... meant kek.. or is that /g/
>>
>>78110679
Ok, maybe had a few drinks, but watched that a couple more times and laughing so hard.. tears.
>>
>>78109674
There's a few good episodes. The new ones are trash.
>>
(((Devito)))
>>
File: WBDahENp.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
WBDahENp.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>Aniya Wolf
>Wolf Cola

Wonder if that connection will be made

This post brought to you by Wolf Cola™.
>>
>>78109674
>>78111250
This is my favorite show, it doesn't really have limits. They shit on blacks an jews and it's always funny. Nothing else with watching on Netflix
>>
IASIP is my favorite comedy, I'm not going to watch this horseshit for the sole purpose of maintaining that.

I had to close the video after about 5 seconds because he said that a Semi-auto rifle is an automatic, and uses "clips." Why is it always the least-informed / intelligent people that form these anti-gun positions? They clearly know nothing about firearms.
>>
Danny seems bluepilled as fuck because he's been living the Hollywood life for 40 years, but Glenn, Charlie and Rob all seem redpilled.
>>
>>78113409
I actually watched the whole video and he does know what a semi-auto is. That said, jesus christ Dany needs to shut the fuck up and stop making me hate him.

>>78113505
They are not.
>>
>>78113635
Then why is their show so good? Why don't they try to shoehorn in their propaganda?
>>
>>78111647
They don't shit on anyone in the show. The characters are not meant to be likable, if you watched one episode of the show you would realize this. Charlie is practically the only character that could be considered likable in any way, and that's because his stupidity and ignorance gives him some charm due to the stupid ways he views the world.

>>78113714
Propaganda? I've been watching the show for over 10 years now. It's a hilarious and funny show, there's no political messages or anything in it. They had an episode based on the gang getting guns a few seasons ago and it was still funny, the show itself doesn't have a political agenda, it's just a sitcom. It's far, FAR from a show that intends to be preachy about anything.
>>
>>78113635

I just want to tie dee to a chair and put large objects in her ass while she calls me daddy.
>>
>>78113900

>It's far, FAR from a show that intends to be preachy about anything.

Which is what makes it such an anomaly. What other shoe can say this?
>>
>>78114012
It's weird how she gets hotter as she gets older.
>>
>>78111647
Trailor Park Boys is great for the first few seasons.
>>
>>78114152
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfq3c4Cf1Fs
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.