[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SJW Can't Listen to Opposing Views
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (204 KB, 1198x1257) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204 KB, 1198x1257
This was my response to a post someone shared on facebook about the transgender flag being raised somewhere. What are your takes on this?
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 700x600
>>78103804
>>
>>78103804
I don't like this thread, I'm blocking you
>>
>>78103804
Delete your thread.
>>
File: whowouldwin-biology.jpg (64 KB, 960x536) Image search: [Google]
whowouldwin-biology.jpg
64 KB, 960x536
>>78103804
>>
>>78103804
>I think Trans people are mentally ill and need assistance
>So, you're saying you hate trans people?
>No, I'm saying we can help them, and should help them
>lolbyeblockingu
Its a lefty. Fuck 'em.
>>
>>78103804
I don't have an argument against that. I'm blocking you.
>>
Leftists have done a valid job of turning their adherents into extremists
>>
>>78103804
Yeah, that's about right. They can't stand that other people don't think identically to them.
>>
Seriously? Wow omg you're blocked.

See ya sweetie ;)
>>
Being trans isn't disgusting
>>
>>78105013
>Wahh the system is against me it's not fair

The system is against you because you don't know how to operate around the rules the Illuminati has set.

Get on your knees, suck a faggot's dick, and then mention that you think the holocaust is bullshit, if you have to.

Don't be their enemy. Be their friend, and then weaken their belief and their solidarity. Keep your enemies close.

Logic doesn't matter. Reason doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is: In the short space of time you have with their attention, what CAN you get them to accept? What CAN you get into their heads that WILL change their outlook?

Be clever. Know how they look at the world, and use that against them.

You don't want to be the >evil white supremacist badguy.

The Illuminati have already blocked that card. You've got to work around that. It's not hard. Don't hurl yourself against the strongpoints of their narrative. Find the weakpoints and seep through them.
>>
>>78105242
Yea, they should be allowed the same rights as anyone else, but I don't like how they push it in everybody's face all the time and try to influence other people's children, and then cry the victim if you try and stop them.
>>
File: 1449456042531s.jpg (12 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1449456042531s.jpg
12 KB, 250x241
>>78103804
>Failed to post
>>
Nanana not listening OP
>>
It is a mental disorder, period. Science has accepted this for about a decade. Just that the only treatments found to not cause suicide are to allow/help that person feel valid in their identity by giving them access to hormones and other things.

Considering American insurance companies generally don't pay these costs for consumers and the only way to get them is by having out of pocket expense or having a company health plan that covers it, what the fuck is the issue? Sure you can believe it's degenerate all you want but as long as the person is 18 who gives a fuck. They're not raping you, you faggots.
>>
>>78105973
>being this reasonably on /pol/
>being a leaf
what the fuck
>>
>>78103900
Except, ironically, some of the sperm cells.
>>
>>78105973
>Just that the only treatments found to not cause suicide are to allow/help that person feel valid in their identity by giving them access to hormones and other things.

Isn't there a large problem with pre and post- hormone transexuals is suicide?
>>
It's a female thing not a SJW thing - although they're mostly female. Guys like debating stuff and expect to be challenged and told to fuck off. Girls get defensive and hurt.

A case in point. If a buddy says something stupid, what you do? You call him a retard. Your girlfriend does something stupid, what do you? I'm guessing it doesn't involve calling her a retard because it's just not worth the hours, possibly days, of shit you'll have to endure because of it.
>>
>>78106832
The doctor who pioneered sex change procedures no longer does them (at Johns Hopkins), because the suicide rate after surgery is the same as pre-surgery trannies.
>>
>>78105501
You are an interesting person. Where do you see this world going in the next 10-20 years?

More censorship from the left? More right-wing warmongerers that try and justify wars in order to destabilize governments? I mean, it's almost pointless to vote at this point. It's just puppets with different flavoured sprinkles ontop.
>>
>>78103804
Ah, so you support medically supervised transition then? Good to see pol is coming around
>>
>>78103804
"Mentally ill" is a trigger word.

If you just said that they need help becuase GID is very confusing for someone they would have thought you werent a cuckposter.

When it comes to personal triats, nothing is good or bad. Its what makes you unique, and theres somethings about yourself you are working on.

Mentally ill is an authoritarian term. Recovery is not.
>>
>>78103987
>biology
>a science
>>
>>78104163
>Shitposting and dox'ing
>Extremeists
>not realizing its the vicious cycle between dichotomies

The person who fired the first shot will always be (You)
>>
>>78105242
Yeah but trains is a hard job. My uncle is trains man.
>>
>>78108656
haha, need the pic
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.