[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Argentina is currently cucking the US at their own turf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
>Argentina is currently cucking the US at their own turf
>>
>beating someone in a sport is "cucking" them

What's it like to be 16, OP?
>>
>>78103761

Shut up Texas, you're a fucking traitor.
>>
>>78103761
We literally had to dig your people out of the ground you Mountainnigger.
>>
>>78104234

Excuse me?
>>
>>78103761
Yeah that's fine. We don't care that much about soccer. I mean we'd rather be winning, but Argentina has an excellent soccer team and we don't.
>>
File: 2772221.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
2772221.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>78106017
>>
Nobody cares about field fairying in America.
>>
>>78107607
>>
Is a soccer thing going on?
>>
??? what is this thread about?
>>
File: ArgentinaLOL.jpg (79 KB, 900x527) Image search: [Google]
ArgentinaLOL.jpg
79 KB, 900x527
>>78107411
>>
>soccer

KEK
>>
US still made it to the quarterfinals. Im happy we got further at all than anyone expected. better luck next time I guess.

This was bound to happen the moment Germain Jones and Wood were red carded. both were incredibly strong, and that synergy that the US was working with broke down immediately without them.

the guy who was up front with Dempsy was also complete trash.
>>
usa has complete derth of talent besides maybe pulisic. fucking shit team and every time they get some media attention bradley goes complete retard and fucks up beyond belief

fuck that bald headed faggot. worst captain in history of sports
>>
>>78103761
good politics
>>
>>78108471
Dempsy is good, but he's only as good as the rest of his team. if they cant get the play right, he can't make the goal.

This whole tournament, I saw people like Zardes, Wood, and Jones be very good, but they are only good as a team. once there's been unforseen changes, and are put against a strong team like Argentina, they just can't play anymore.

And the moment they are losing even just 0-1, they suddenly get demoralized and forget how to play
>>
>>78107936
CHI
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.