[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else #proudtobe a white male?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 11
File: HFILBW.jpg (12 KB, 300x201) Image search: [Google]
HFILBW.jpg
12 KB, 300x201
Who else #proudtobe a white male?
>>
its nice
>>
I don't think being born a certain way is something to be either proud or ashamed about. I'm neutral about that kind of thing. Our race and sex weren't earned by us in any way, it was randomly chosen for us at conception.
>>
>>78100788
Proud to be:

>White
>Anglo-Saxon
>Protestant
>Male
>Heterosexual
>Able-bodied
>Sane
>Not a NEET
>>
File: GOD-DAMN-I-love-being-white.jpg (63 KB, 388x525) Image search: [Google]
GOD-DAMN-I-love-being-white.jpg
63 KB, 388x525
>mfw
>>
>>78100788
I am and so are my wifes kids
>>
What is there to be proud of?
>>
>>78101795
Well, if you're born gay or tranny or whatever, you're encouraged to be #proudtobe, right?

I'm just proud of being born white and male. Don't deny my identity.
>>
>>78100788
meh it has its perks, not working out for me in any depiction, i guess it runs with the context.

foreign name, so i only get call backs for jobs when they're looking to hire "diversity" but then i show up and my typically northwestern european appearance doesn't go over well with their quotas. technically (not that i would) i'm not even allowed to put visible minority on federal forms or corporate/educational applications. at least that's what i deduce, usually something comes up like "is that really your name?"

as a result of this i'm effectively less "privileged" than a minority, while technically being one. maybe being neet for so long has desensitized me to reality.

>>78102038
desu pride in any label is idiotic, hollow and holds no merit. a gold medal for both teams. pure cancer to personal development.
>>
File: 1466523919885.jpg (107 KB, 500x447) Image search: [Google]
1466523919885.jpg
107 KB, 500x447
>>78101475
Me too mane, me too.

When I feel down sometimes but this cheers me up.
>>
>>78102038
Regardless of who someone is, pride in being something is also pride in NOT being something. Identity politics divide humanity against each other with an 'us-vs-them' mentality rather than unify us.
>>
>>78100788
reporting in
>>
>>78102328

I'd appreciate if you didn't denigrate my heritage. Thanks in advance for your tolerance!

>>78102505
Define "unity."
>>
me, except all the niggers telling me to hate myself because people ive never met or am related to enslaved people theyve never met or are related to
>>
>>78102775
not sure i follow.

IE I read a shitty so-left-that-its-right article about white people probably titled "dear white people" or some shit about how I and other white people need to change.

bitch please.
>>
>>78101422
Your sex was, your race wasn't. You're just the latest of a very very long string of your ancestors. Don't be a cuck.
>>
>>78100788
yeah im a proud irish white guy
>>
File: 1384741499916.png (79 KB, 330x357) Image search: [Google]
1384741499916.png
79 KB, 330x357
>>78100788

Reporting from Australia.
>>
>>78100788
>#ProudToBeAWhiteMale
>>
>>78100788
white heterosexual christian male here

loving every moment of it
>>
Is it ok to be proud of being white if you are not male?
>>
>>78103267
As in, we didn't choose who we were born to. We didn't do anything to be born the way we were, it was all done without any effort from us.
>>
File: femanon here.jpg (16 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
femanon here.jpg
16 KB, 407x405
>>78103841
>>
>>78103146

I'm as proud to be white as the LGBT... spectrum is proud of their identities. You're telling me I shouldn't, but I feel that my pride in my heritage should be tolerated just as you would tolerate the identity of LGBT person.

>>78103841
As long as you don't miscegenate, sure.
>>
>>78100788
Great day to be a part of pol. I hope a lot of the dislikes are normal Fags sick of the shit
>>
File: PolPrideWorldwide.jpg (59 KB, 500x602) Image search: [Google]
PolPrideWorldwide.jpg
59 KB, 500x602
So White
So Proud
So Straight
So Male
>>
File: Curly-Red-Afro-Man.jpg (49 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Curly-Red-Afro-Man.jpg
49 KB, 640x427
>>78100788
>>
File: tropic thunder.jpg (28 KB, 450x373) Image search: [Google]
tropic thunder.jpg
28 KB, 450x373
>>78103976
oh no you've got it twisted, I tolerate identity, even though it's intrinsically just a name tag. I feel the same way about the LGBT, empty, pointless, maybe pathological to early childhood needs for attention so they wear leather straps and sparkles and spank each other on rainbow floats once a year in a busy metropolitan main boulevard.
>>
>>78104372
That's a pretty edgy, intolerant viewpoint. You sure your Prime Minister would approve?
>>
>>78101475
>Anglo
>Protestant
Get out.
>>
Proud to be a white brazilian
>>
>>78100788
im just proud and glad im not a fucking douchebag and people actually enjoy being around me. Could this be a result of being raised by 2 white parents and living in a mostly white city for 20 years? possibly.
>>
>>78100788

On Father's Day I was grocery shopping and this sexy mid-twenties white-latina randomly tells me I have perfect skin. It was weird but it made me proud to be a white man with good facial aesthetics. She was with her amazon black roommate with long "blonde" hair and daughter so of course I sidestepped that quicksand, because of /pol/ I know she was just feeling inadequate because her daughter didn't have a father to celebrate the day with and was looking to fill that hole with a sucker. But her pickup line was the first awkward thing that popped into her brain and it was a nice compliment. Anyways yeah white pride yadda yadda yadda.
>>
>>78100788
#Proudboy
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.