[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CHANS UNITE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: one-above-all.jpg (25 KB, 750x375) Image search: [Google]
one-above-all.jpg
25 KB, 750x375
Can you feel it, anon?

Can you feel inside your veins and crawwwling in your skin, the sense of duty to rise against the scourge?

Youtube has tried its best to silence the beast. It wants to shun us. Silence us. At first it was so meager, but no we have seen how five fingers can become a fist.

As we approach the 100,000 dislike milestone lets not forget about this time when even /b/ organized again after the longest slumber. Be free my friends, from wherever you may hail
>>
>>78100743
I am #proudtobe here
>>
>>78100859
#Proudtobewhite
>>
Nice work. Keep it up my niggers.
>>
It's a '1 like 1 prayer'-tier dumb raid, it wont change anything and the lefties will just use it to prove that evil homophobes are trying to gas 6 million fags.
You're useful idiots making the right seem unreasonable for telling people what they can put in their butt. It's like trying to redpill someone and leading with saying you want to kill all non-whites for reasons.
>>
>>78100743
Na let them stew, way more effective. Let them stew like a piece of meat. And then we ll eat.
And we will eat. I wonder how you paid shills feel, but i sense a lot of fear, and i guess that is mostly correct. I really want to see your faces. I want to see what you are made off.
>>
>>78100743
>Youtube has tried its best to silence the beast. It wants to shun us. Silence us.
You write good like a good writer writes.
>>
File: thecauseisjust.jpg (44 KB, 465x205) Image search: [Google]
thecauseisjust.jpg
44 KB, 465x205
Gentlemen, I thank you for this day
>>
In times like these why not get every chan.org involved?
Enemy of my enemy.
>>
File: 1415581849874.jpg (20 KB, 292x219) Image search: [Google]
1415581849874.jpg
20 KB, 292x219
>>78100743
>we sure showed them we didn't like that!
>that will change things!
>>
Been in class all day. Figures the one time I actualy go outside /b/ will actualy do something again. First time since what Adria Richards a few years back.

So what the retards do?
>>
>>78102501
t. youtube
>>
>>78101670

some brilliant anon tried to get a muslim guy with 1.5 million muslim twitter followers to post about it
>>
>>78101670
you mean...you mean...game of thrones in my real online life ? i don't think my day could get any better..

and if we then do something what actually counts!
>>
>>78102501
We aren't trying to change things you faggot, this is purely for laughs
>>
File: this is fun!.png (338 KB, 388x561) Image search: [Google]
this is fun!.png
338 KB, 388x561
>>78106004
yeah... focus on the rabbits, now...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.