[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's really look at the numbers. Anything the weak Republican
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 16.png (123 KB, 756x559) Image search: [Google]
16.png
123 KB, 756x559
Let's really look at the numbers.

Anything the weak Republican candidate Romney won in 2012 is a safe GOP state, they'd vote for an old sneaker if it was the GOP nominee.

Anything Kerry lost in 04 is a state the Democrats just cannot win without a strong candidate, which they don't have this year, they have Clinton, who's not ideologically motivating, she's just status quo.

Taking into account that Nevada is guaranteed red this year thanks to Roberta Lange, Colorado has weed as a big issue where Trump is beating Clinton, Florida has a lot of people who would normally vote Democrat, but after the Orlando massacre I think they'll go with Trump's "we should stop Muslims from killing you" over Hillary's "Only criminals should have guns." Trump's more popular with outsiders and swing voters so that's OH and PA right there. So...

This map is the absolute best Clinton could possibly do. Absolute best chance.
>>
>Implying Trump won't take NY
>>
I think he also will win New Hampshire, New York, and New Jersey. Wisconsin is also in play. Michigan is in play. Could be a Reagan style blowout.
>>
>>78093324
I like your optimism.
>>
Florida and Colorado will be blue. Orlando changed nothing except make trump look like a tard with his Twitter shit.
>>
>>78093324
New Mexico will most likely vote democrat
>>
>>78093830
Also Pennsylvania will be blue
>>
>>78093830
There's not a chance in hell that FL will be blue.

You're lying to yourself.
>>
>>78093324
your right OP. there is no chance trump can lose. all the conservatives should just stay home on election day. this thing is in the bag
>>
>>78093830
Colorado may be blue, but I dont think Florida will be.
>>
>>78094380
Fampai you're deluded if you think it doesn't have the potential to go blue.
November is far away and Trump can pull away and make it a guaranteed red but as of right now it is very much still a toss up. Same with PA and OH as much as it pains me to say.
Clinton would win if it was held today, but that doesn't mean Trump is doomed. He's high risk high reward either he's going to win in a landslide or lose in one
>>
>>78093861
Lol.
No
Illegals can't vote and nm is one of the states that actually has to deal with the border- they want trumps wall.
>>
I think this is how it will play out
>>
>>78094716
Contrary to popular belief not all mexican immigrants are illegal. New Mexico suffers from California syndrome where too many legal mexicans and illegals that got amnesty exist in it and now it's a democrat state barring a landslide scenario. Same thing is beginning to happen to Nevada

t. Nevadan
>>
>>78095146
You really think NY will vote Trump? Interesting, wont rule it out but I still think they\ll go blue.
>>
People really should paint Illionois red, when they're doing these things.
>the worst problem with Illegals on that side of the country
>the most likely to gobble up a populist
>red governor and general ill will towards Chi-congo
>ill will towards the left on account of Ferguson and the anti-trump chimpenings in chicongo.
>>
>>78095304
Well new york is trumps home turf its obvious they're going to root for the home team
>>
>California
>Blue
>>
>>78096331
New York is also home of the Jew.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.