[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fun with /his/...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9
File: AuschwitzPlaquesChanged.jpg (96 KB, 548x512) Image search: [Google]
AuschwitzPlaquesChanged.jpg
96 KB, 548x512
Having never been there before but having a very good knowledge of revisionism, I was bored so I decided to discuss revisionism there this morning.

They don't like it. They really don't. Especially if you know your sources, names, and statistics by memory.

I maintained politeness, but within 3 posts I was called scum, Nazi...umm, an entire list really of ad hominems. And I kept my posts absolutely professional and even offered to put "trigger warnings" as they got more and more hysterical. I assume they wanted me banned, but I gave no reason and had the facts and knowledge on my side.

The interesting thing Is that none of them know their facts. They will also tell you that the torture of Rudolph Höess was a good thing and that the laws which jailed men like Zündel and Germar Rudolph are a good thing.

As for how 2.5 million could be taken from the Auschwitz numbers and yet the overall number will remain 6 million, they have no answer other than to type obscenities, call you a Nazi, and link you to wikipedia.

If you really know your business, try it. They also continually tell me to come here, but none will confront with any facts or decent arguments. Their only source is wikipedia (which is discredited, and I can easily take apart source by source).

I never realized how bad it was, even on other sites on this board. But wow, these people would not survive in a real-world setting where they need to defend their arguments. Never.
>>
>>78092331
/his/, like the rest of 4chan besides /pol/, is full of SJW fuckheads and degenerates. I don't even go on other boards anymore.
>>
File: Wewlad almost got me there.png (1 MB, 1920x1044) Image search: [Google]
Wewlad almost got me there.png
1 MB, 1920x1044
TL:DR
>>
>>78092723
Irony being, I'm not a Canadian, I'm here on business.

I'm a Yank in Montreal, but since you don't approve of my flag, Dane, everything I type is therefore irrelevant because of who is in the office of PM of this nation currently?

You are every bit as bad as they are.
>>
File: 1465949846029.jpg (55 KB, 414x427) Image search: [Google]
1465949846029.jpg
55 KB, 414x427
>>78092723
>>
File: 1464940315646.jpg (206 KB, 658x562) Image search: [Google]
1464940315646.jpg
206 KB, 658x562
>>
File: Canadian shitposter dancing.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Canadian shitposter dancing.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>78092932
Oki
>>
>>78092703
This. A real shame too because a history board was requested for a long time. It's basically like Wikipedia at this point. Kosher af.
>>
>>78092723
This is of course the great irony. You know as little as they do. Going from one group of blind to another group of blind showing them color paintings.
>>
>>78093062
Wow, you really know your business, Dane. you've absolutely destroyed my arguments. How can I recover?

You've posted one gif pointing out the PM of canada is a gelding and another...I'm not quite sure what that one is.

Argument over. You win.
>>
File: AC not working.jpg (42 KB, 446x499) Image search: [Google]
AC not working.jpg
42 KB, 446x499
>>78093262
>>78093091
>DAMAGE CONTROL
>>
>>78093417
Yes, your clear facts and knowledge of the subject at hand obliterated everything I said, Rakeem. I'm on the defensive now. you have me running.
>>
File: Laughing animu 5.gif (49 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Laughing animu 5.gif
49 KB, 200x200
>>78093522
Look at this fucking pseudo-intellectual feeling smart.
>>
>>78093799
what have you posted but for gifs and a total of 3 words?
>>
>>78092331
>especially if you know your sources, names and statistics by memory

Genuine research is performed by exploring new sources, evaluating old ones and questioning every bit of the process. If you memorize your sources you're doing it wrong, in fact it's a pretty serious infraction in any debate, it's called confirmation bias and one of the reasons no one takes you seriously on a history board.

I'm guessing you went on there with your 5 Stormfront thread citations and your 3 genocide denial """"sources"""", because every other source even by official governments is all part of the Jewish conspiracy, right?

I'm glad they booted you, because you don't want to accept new ideas, you are stuck in a deluded fantasy and, coincidentally, perfect for /pol/. Welcome aboard.

By the way, I believe the holocaust occurred because I believe in historical fact, and just like anything else in history, it's bound to have revisions. Your kind are the same as Shlomo changing the number of deaths. I have to hand it to the Nazis, they were good at covering their tracks. I bet you didn't even know about a subcamp next to Treblinka that never made the light of day, you probably think that's a Jewish invention too.
>>
File: muh holocaust.png (102 KB, 537x585) Image search: [Google]
muh holocaust.png
102 KB, 537x585
>>78092723
>>78093062
>>78093417
>>78093799

Anti (((shill))) bump
>>
>>78093799
you are laughing...at what? you come acorss as the asshole here. Let's hear your take on holocaust revisionism and the "hate speech"laws in Europe.

We'll wait.
>>
>>78093062
>>78093417
>>78093799

JIDF is using Danish proxies now?
>>
>>78093948
>I'm guessing you went on there with your 5 Stormfront thread citations and your 3 genocide denial """"sources"""",
Actually, I'm an academic. It's my job to keep up with it. I've been in the archives in Moscow after they were opened in 1995, the US archives (useful if you know German), and I'm up to date with every bit of research.

But clearly, you know differently without having ever seen the exchange, correct? Oh, and I also must be lying about my credentials, because anyone you don't agree with is a liar.

anything else? There have been no significant new discoveries in the field since the Soviet Archives were opened, FYI.

Unless you'd like to count the new research that "Holocaust trauma" can be passed on genetically.
>>
File: Holocaust 5.jpg (167 KB, 990x1278) Image search: [Google]
Holocaust 5.jpg
167 KB, 990x1278
>>78094004
Just taking the piss lad, continue doing your Holocaust talk thingy.

>>78094170
>Implying
>>
>>78093948
>Your kind are the same as Shlomo changing the number of deaths
Please, explain. The Aushhwitz numbers were changed after the second Zundel trial, even by Raul Hilberg in the revised "Destruction of European Jewry."

The "Operation Reinhardt" Numbers are still a constant. Why is the dogmatic number still, by law, 6 million in Europe? I'll await your answer.
>>
>>78093948
>subcamp next to Treblinka that never made the light of day
I've spent a lot of time at Treblinka. I have no knowledge of what you're saying.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.