[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtC yepuLt8Q We have failed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: disgusting.png (69 KB, 1050x180) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.png
69 KB, 1050x180
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q

We have failed as a species.
>>
Rally the troops. It's time to dislike this video into oblivion.
>>
Respect is earned. Why do these degenerates never realize that?
>>
No

Look at all the people getting redpilled thanks to this video
>>
>>78092451
this
>>
>>78091722
some of them are passing, all that is left is the voice, few are too young to be making calls about gender
>>
>>78091722
Why does not this have 90.000 dislikes?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipe6CMvW0Dg
>>
>>78091722
Hoyl kek the comment section
>>
>>78094564

a lot of our best stuff has been deleted too
>>
File: otdckpftr.png (261 KB, 700x742) Image search: [Google]
otdckpftr.png
261 KB, 700x742
>>78091722
Daily reminder that this is a Hillary/Democrat false flag operation designed to mitigate damage done by the Orlando terror attacks. It's all designed to get comments to remind the LGBT population that their "real" enemy isn't ISIS/terrorists/muslims, but republicans/"homophobes"/"racists"//pol/, and they'd better not think about voting Trump, or else.

If you absolutely have to post comments, have them focus on how PC culture is being shoved down our throats, that's something that most of the population can understand. But if you have to say "I hate gay people" or some dumb shit like that, then keep it on /pol/. Anyone who posts that dumb shit on youtube or facebook is actively working to get Hillary elected.
>>
>>78091722
We are fighting back
>>
>>78094763
>Don't spread anti LGBT-propaganda

Found the Hillary shill, everyone!
>>
>>78095038
>Posting Anti-LGBT propaganda couldn't possibly damage the Trump campaign (which is associiated with /pol/, like it or not) by alienating a demographic that had steadily been turning to Trump
Fuck off retard
>>
File: 103.png (966 KB, 700x1095) Image search: [Google]
103.png
966 KB, 700x1095
>>78091722
>I identify as an Apache attack helicopter
>Wooow how progressive
>I'm white
>KILL THE PIG SPILL ITS BLOOD
>>
>>78094186
It's just another motivation video that makes you think you should do something but completely forget about 5 minutes later there are hundreds these days
>>
>>78096348
>motivation video
its retard logic preaching an unsustainable Utopian society.yes its not going to get anything done but read the comments, those cunts are going to be the most annoying "I pity you sheep" type men and women.
>>
File: RedKangarooPair.jpg (178 KB, 800x552) Image search: [Google]
RedKangarooPair.jpg
178 KB, 800x552
>>78091835
red roo standing by
ready to drop shitpost clusters on your command
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.