[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump didn't know what Brexit was. He didn't know what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Trump didn't know what Brexit was. He didn't know what the nuclear triad was. He doesn't know anything. When he gets into the debates it's going to be fucking embarrassing. Why did you do this? This election should've been so easy to win for the Republicans. You all should've kept your big mouths shut. Everything you do backfires. Just shut up about your "racial anxiety" or "economic anxiety" or whatever you're calling it. When you panic like this, all you're doing is emboldening the people you consider to be your enemies. Stop trying to portray yourselves as powerless or as victims. You're not. You've been born on top of the world. Into the ruling class of planet Earth. "We don't win anymore! We lose to everybody!" Really? That's news to "everybody." The rest of the world has been sucking our exhaust pipe for the past 200 years. Who would you rather be? Where would you rather be? White people aren't oppressed. Men aren't oppressed. Christians aren't oppressed. It's a good thing. Just live your life.
>>
Fuck the Republican Party

They either need to man-up or die off
>>
so if i write sage in the opinions field, it doesnt bump?

test
>>
>>78091178

What do you mean? Why do you say they "cave on everything"? They obstruct everything the Democrats try to do.
>>
>>78090848
Still 9001 times better then Killary or the Bernout.
>>
>>78091322
You don't get it yet.

Trump is a dem plant to ensure Hillary the victory by making a caricature for the Left to ridicule
>>
>>78090848
>"$0.000005 has been deposited into your account
>>
File: 9XCQ8fe.png (176 KB, 445x567) Image search: [Google]
9XCQ8fe.png
176 KB, 445x567
You're right. Let's elect Clinton. Let's give up our guns and fuck up the supreme court for the rest of time. That sounds awesome.

Oh fucking wait...
>>
>>78091410
Just prepare for it. It's gonna happen and it was the plan all along. No amount of voting or populism is gonna change it, so prepare for the worst.
>>
File: 1465418536717.png (120 KB, 299x288) Image search: [Google]
1465418536717.png
120 KB, 299x288
>>78090848
>>
>>78091410

I didn't say that, fucktard. I'm a Republican. I'm one of you. We could've won so easily by nominating virtually anyone else.
>>
>>78091468
Fuck you. Cuck defeatists piece of shit.

We can win. We will win. We will make America great again.
>>
>>78090848
Wait, he really didnt know these things? Jesus he is worse ignorant than i thought. Its like baby knowlwgde. Kek. Go Trump! Keep blabbering about nothing like you always do. You will surely get few more percent of stupid rightists.
>>
>>78090848
What's that pic from again? I remember reading a story about it
>>
>>78090848
>Wall of text
>reedit detected
>shillary shilling algorithms detected
>deploying counter-measures
Why isn't Afica being made to suffer this onslaught of muliculturalism? Or China? Japan? India? Saudi Arabia? Israel?
Why is it that only The West, the only locale of origin for Whites, is being made to endure this genocidal act?
>>
>>78090848
>white men arent oppressed

not yet. we are proactively responding before it gets that far. we need to continue to push back or we will become niggers 2.0
>>
>>78092103
I thought Poles were supposed to be based right-wingers? Guess I'm shootin' for Putin, now.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.