[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I know most world flags >know way too much about every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: shockedpepe212.jpg (61 KB, 300x283) Image search: [Google]
shockedpepe212.jpg
61 KB, 300x283
>I know most world flags
>know way too much about every shitty country on this planet and how poz'd they have been by cultural Marxism
>have accurate understandings of the people from different nations and cultures
>mfw realize /pol/ succeeded where years of education failed and I didn't even realize it

This shit better not be some Jumpstart learn-while-you-play spook.
>>
>>78090647

>anonymous discussion forum with genuine people from all around the world
>most informative and only costs an internet subscription

boy I wonder why our government schools lie to us.
>>
>>78090647
>the education system fails because it's supposed to make people retarded at this point, been that way for years.
>>
File: Australia and mini-australia.png (89 KB, 500x465) Image search: [Google]
Australia and mini-australia.png
89 KB, 500x465
>American school system
I've learned very little about other countries I didn't know before I browsered /pol/

The things I have learned is that Australia is the best shitposter

And canadians are the cancer of /po/
>>
>>78090799
>most informative and only costs an internet subscription
I enjoy 4chan and I know flags from it.
But c'mon. If I'd spent half the time I spent here studying something useful, I'd be an engineer.
4chan is pretty bad for learning about other countries because most of the people here aren't a good representation of their countrymen at all.
>>
>>78090647
>be online friends with lots of people from around the globe because of /pol/
they say /pol/ is xenophobic but for some reason I have more international friends and friends of other races than the most liberal trigglypuff

ayy lmao
>>
>>78090647

Keep telling you, school and homework is for retarded faggots.
>>
>>78091225

>most of the people here aren't a good representation of their countrymen at all.

Then read what we say about our nations.

We're here mostly out of being disenfranchised, censored, sick of the mainstream, or a few out of curiosity like me.

But we are brutally honest about our countries, and if anyone posts blatant falsehoods there usually other anons to overturn those.
>>
>>78090987
>And canadians are the cancer of /po/
Seriously, they all have butterfingers.
>>
>>78090987
>start an origami thread
>a canadian posts a fucking leaf
fuck those canadians
>>
File: Cartoon 2.gif (104 KB, 700x526) Image search: [Google]
Cartoon 2.gif
104 KB, 700x526
>>78091882
>>78092074
>Wake up
>Canada still exist
Who said life was easy.
>>
>>78091781
Excellent post German Jr.

Everything the media and social consensus has been telling me about various countries has been almost completely wrong or misleading. If I listened to non-/pol/ opinions on nations I would be some faggot trying to save up for a bohemian slum apartment in Paris.
>>
>>78090647
>have accurate understandings of the people from different nations and cultures

Good lord, you can't actually believe this can you? Your geography might have gotten better but everything else got ten times worse and fictional, cartoonish, meme descriptions of countries is not an accurate depiction of different nations and cultures
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.