[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ISLAM WILL SAVE EUROPE!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: White muslim.jpg (49 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
White muslim.jpg
49 KB, 700x393
Islam will save Western civilization!

>no more feminism
>kill all degenerate like transethnic otherkin from Tumblr
>homosex will be beheaded
>bringing back traditional gender roles in western civilization
>one true Allah
>legalize polygamy in the west and women can only be loyal to their husband and allah
>if your wife cheated with someone you can stone her to death

COME HOME WHITE MAN!
>>
>>78086321
If there was a way to weaponize Islam against the brown criminal hordes associated with it, I might be for it.

But until then:
> Remove kebab
>>
>>78086321
Yet somehow Islamic countries are third world hellholes ripe with degeneracy. It would also encourage more Arab and African immigrants and more bombings between Sunni and Shia on Western soil.

>If you don't convert to your invader's religion, they win
>Justin Trudeau
>>
>>78086544
> pretending Muslim countries aren't racist

Name a multiethnic Muslim country that isn't fiercely racist - you can't
>>
>>78086321
Islam is a totalitarian ideology, and the west has been sliding into totalitarianism since the French revolution. Given the utter failure of Christian leaders to provide real moral and spiritual guidance in the modern era, Islam maybe our only hope.

>>78087190
Perhaps whites can save Islam even as Islam saves us.
>>
>>78086321
The problem being is that Islam does not come without majority of people from Arabic and African descent.
>>
>>78086544
Kebabs are the most skilled at removing other kebabs
>>
Islam cant even save itself. Its literally in its death throes.
>>
>>78087361
Sweden
>>
>>78086321

What's with the finger pointing thing that they all do?
>>
File: jc.jpg (630 KB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
jc.jpg
630 KB, 1836x3264
Wake me up when it's at least 2000 years old. Until then, I'm gonna hang with the big dogs.
>>
>>78086321

That's using a shotgun to treat brain cancer.
>>
File: 1465018012069.png (237 KB, 525x503) Image search: [Google]
1465018012069.png
237 KB, 525x503
>>78087424
>perhaps white can save Islam even as Islam saves us
If thought to myself if Hitler was a Muslim in his later years, and he say Islam as the perfect faith for the Aryan race.
Muhammad as the Prophet, Hitler as the Awakener
>>
File: BbXrMi0IYAAHRLQ.jpg large.jpg (121 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
BbXrMi0IYAAHRLQ.jpg large.jpg
121 KB, 768x1024
>>78086321
>implying this wasn't the jews master plan to eradicated the germans and all whites in europe
>>
>>78086321
That's the father of the deserter Bergdahl
>>
Isn't it amusing how those who fight Islam, have everything to gain from it, and those who support Islam, have everything to lose.
>>
>>78090440
That's neither funny nor coherent. Get the fuck out you whiny muz.
>>
File: 1449429431858.jpg (70 KB, 500x393) Image search: [Google]
1449429431858.jpg
70 KB, 500x393
>>78086321
>No pork
>No musical instruments
>Islamic treatment of women is absolutely inhuman and degenerate, you can keep women in their place without resorting to Islamic degeneracy
>Extreme violence in any shariah zone
>Lowered IQ because of rampant cousin fucking
>Pedophilia
> A different definition of homosexuality meaning there will still be plenty of sodomy
>burkas/hijabs/niqabs
>Encourages ignorance and stupidity
>Female genital mutilation
No fuck you, islam is like a poster child for everything wrong with humanity
>>
>>78092058
i would rather have degeneracy and freedom then islam desu
>>
>>78089355
It works in "Adam's Apple", atleast with a handgun.
>>
Praise Allah, 10,000 years of stagnation will happen if you face east and raise your boypucci into the air!
>>
>>78090440
aside from meming, we really don't have anything to gain from it though.
>>
I'm saying this with out a bit of trolling of /pol/ shit posting, I'm being completely honest when I say.
I can't wait to kill Muslims, when this shit goes off I'll make fucking sure I behead a few of you......
just putting it out there
1 post
>>
>>78086321
> I'm expecting an Allahu Akbar attack in Reykjavik anytime soon.
> I'll pay 5$ if over 150 are killed in the attack.
>>
>>78092058

This.

Islam destroys and suppresses enlightenment and human advancement.

>"durr hurr we may fuck goats, but at least we aren't gay!"
>>
>>78088748
Sweden is too cucked to stand up.
>>
>>78086321
>multiple wifes
>one takes half
>one takes the other half
>one leaves you in crippling debt
no thanks
>>
>>78090440
Yeah i was thinking the same . Pol hates femminists , gays , transgender, aborth , and muslisms as well, on the other hand , liberals love femminism , gays transgednder , abortj " muh. Women free amd independentr
>>
I like freedom, even if it comes with degeneracy.
>>
>>78086321
>nordic flag

what did i expect
>>
http://www.pewforum.org/2011/12/19/global-christianity-exec/
>>
You are forgetting that they believe in communal cooperation, aka helping lazing faggots out.
Sorry neets but I'm not supporting your nigger lifestyle.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.