[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CNN to host Libertarian ticket for town hall tommorow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8
File: LibertarianTownHall.jpg (157 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
LibertarianTownHall.jpg
157 KB, 1000x1000
What would you ask them?

I would ask how they would stop the flow of American arms into Syria, which has resulted in the CIA and the Pentagon being in a proxy war with themselves.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 310x163) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 310x163
>>78079143
>What would you ask them?
to put back on their shirts
>>
File: gay john.jpg (155 KB, 575x432) Image search: [Google]
gay john.jpg
155 KB, 575x432
>>78079143
Fucking nothing.
>>
>>78079143
>What would you ask them?

If you are elected, who will maintain crucial infrastructure such as roads?
>>
Nothing because I wouldn't go
>>
File: trumpandkoch.png (413 KB, 461x502) Image search: [Google]
trumpandkoch.png
413 KB, 461x502
>>78079143
>INB4 hurr durr shill

pic related
>the real shill

Johnson is going to goatfuck this plastic phoney
>>
>>78079513
Why do people always bring up muh roads?
Libertarian doesn't mean no government it means minimal government who's to say that the infrastructure won't still be paid for by the government?
>>
>>78079513
Gary Johnson is not an anarchist, on any social issues he's for more freedom and fiscally he's conservative in that he won't waste your money on stupid leftist or religious bullshit. He also wants to GTFO out of the middle east. What's wrong with that
>>
>>78079143
Why do you want to infringe on the second amendment?
>>
>>78081418
But Pizza man, he's the most pro-gun guy in the race, unlike Trump he didn't fall for the "no-fly, no buy" bullshit.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 640x474) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 640x474
>>78079143
Where can j get some dank Khush?
>>
>>78081263
I don't like his open borders shtick.
>>
File: Bush_Mexi-ShaftUS293x428.jpg (34 KB, 293x428) Image search: [Google]
Bush_Mexi-ShaftUS293x428.jpg
34 KB, 293x428
>>78082786
"Open the border; flood of Mexicans would become taxpayers. (Jan 2001)"

http://www.ontheissues.org/Gary_Johnson.htm
>>
>>78082786
He is also not for open borders, not even citizenship for illegals. He does think it should be easier to legally immigrate to this country, which is an opinion shared by some legal immigrants I know who go back and forth between here and Europe.
>>
I would just ask how does it feel to be literal autists running for President

FUCK THEM
>>
>>78079143
used to be libertarian leaning but they've gone to shit, gary johnson smokes weed all day and it's made him full pothead retard, fat fag stripping, embarrassing, amazing anyone is still buying their bullshit, think nick gillespie is still cool but not sure on that one
>>
>>78083088
it's also an opinion shared by donald trump
>>
>>78084389
Wait, you're saying he's a cuck?!?!?!
>>
>>78085096
guess it depends on how you feel about it, trump wants to keep criminals and terrorists out and make it easier for decent people to get in, if that makes him a cuck to you then i guess so
>>
>>78085819
That sounds good to me, I don't like how he wants to go after whistle blowers like Snowden and Assange though. There the only ones who expose government corruption, and why we even know about stuff like the TPP and why it's bad.
>>
>>78085819
According to /pol/ anyone who doesn't want to gas all non-whites is a cuck, so I'm afraid so.
>>
File: feelthejohnson.png (832 KB, 1504x627) Image search: [Google]
feelthejohnson.png
832 KB, 1504x627
>>78079143

Who here is /johnson/?
>>
File: JohnMcafee.png (254 KB, 478x341) Image search: [Google]
JohnMcafee.png
254 KB, 478x341
>>78088976
I am, even though I was /McAfee/. McAfee would have been way more exciting desu, Gary's cool though. It's a shame people didn't take him more seriously, computers and AI are far more important than fucking teams bathrooms or whatever and the guy that was there on the ground floor and worked for NASA is taken less seriously than fuckers who can't even use e-mail!
>>
>>78092612
i liked mcafee......liked. fuck mcafee vid related

https://youtu.be/DY2VZWMmj4Q
>>
>>78079143
Have they ever done this before?

Or is this just another ploy to get more votes away from trump?

If the libertarin party didnt exist trump would be beating hillary in every poll rn.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.