[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I keep hearing about how he's going to need so much more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
I keep hearing about how he's going to need so much more money for the general election compared to the primaries?
Why is that? Isn't he essentially going to be doing the same shit he's been doing for the past year?
>>
>>78075182
bu
>>
>>78075182
bump i would like to know to
>>
>>78075182
Well he needs to run ads. Baiting the media works well for a time but eventually he'll need stuff on TVs. I think it's fine to wait until after the convention though.
>>
File: 1462764772856.jpg (69 KB, 434x650) Image search: [Google]
1462764772856.jpg
69 KB, 434x650
>>78075182
He's going to need to counter the Clinton narrative somehow. All the networks (besides Fox) are shilling for her. On top of that my battleground state of Virginia is already being blitzed with "inspirational" pro-Hillary ads during the news.
>>
>>78078268
God damn this image is hot
>>
As some guy on the internet put it: why spend 1 billion for 70 million votes when you can get 55 million for free?
>>
>>78078623
You shitposters really were cucked during the Emu Wars?
>>
>>78078809
Because shillary will happily spend a billion for 70 mil and trump will lose idiot
>>
>>78079023
That's the joke
>>
>>78078902
I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also an Australian patriot. I believe that Australians have contributed more to this continent than any other species, wine casks, the dual-flush toilet, the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, Emus are just better at fucking. There's no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cloaca is just better at pleasing women.
>>
>>78078268
Fellow VA fag here, these Hillary ads are getting fucking annoying as shit
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.