[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of fucked up world SJW wish for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: isisgay.jpg (41 KB, 634x378) Image search: [Google]
isisgay.jpg
41 KB, 634x378
>promote gay relationships, transsexualism, etc
>want to give power to women, promote "slut pride" or whatever
>want to abolish borders, let in millions of muslims from traditional societies where minorities are oppressed

Alright. So I know the (((elites))) behind this mess have a political agenda and a master plan.
But what about the people? How come they don't see their own contradictions?
Isn't it obvious the more muslims you have, the less "free" your minorities are?

What am I not seeing, /pol/?
>>
>>78073612
A liberal utopia where everyone hates themselves but aren't allowed to look down on others. They're crazy.
>>
>>78073612
what are you not seeing:
>only rocket scientists and surgeons are coming from mudslim countries
>you're a fucking white male
>good goy diversity stronk

To be honest i cannot explain the logic of these people myself. They probably are falling for the lies of the mass media and politicians. If you try to reason with them it seems they have no sense whatsoever.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 600x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 600x366
Christian men, women and children deserve to be burned alive for tolerating homosexuals.
>>
In Austrian Election, most support for the oligrachy comes from the upper middle class, aka people having a good time at life as of now and happy doing virtue-signalling.

When shit really hits the fan, they will stop supporting the status quo.
>>
>>78073612
>What kind of fucked up world SJW wish for?
They're literally christians. They hate the world and want mankind to go to heaven where no race/sex/brains would matter anymore, a paradise, only on earth. Just no god this time.
>>
>>78073612
It's mob rule and the fact alot of people are stupid, people have this narrative pushed on them and don't want to be excluded from society or being seemed antisocial of what is accepted even tho alot of them know deep down shit doesn't addd up, but they make excuses anyway to not lose any progressive cool points
>>
They don't have a vision for the world. All their conflicting ideologies begin to make sense when you realize they just hate Western Civilization. There's nothing beyond that.

And one day it will all come crumbling down, and they'll be sitting in a bombed out building on an abandoned street corner starving to death, wondering what the hell happened. Hopefully someone has a mirror on-hand at that exact moment.
>>
>>78073612

Celebrities started the trend that being into politics, and by that they mean only being a liberal, is cool and if they're a famous popular person you'd be cool to be a liberal too. Now with social media it's just a big circle jerk to see who has the most oppression and act cool by being overly emotional and making statements that are logically bankrupt.
>>
File: 1463797650426.jpg (789 KB, 932x828) Image search: [Google]
1463797650426.jpg
789 KB, 932x828
>>78073612
They really don't know what they're doing. They are just in a rage over the fact that throughout 10,000 years of human history gays, women, niggers, and retards like themselves were completely useless and inconsequential. They are useful idiots for the global shadow government that seeks to kill off humanity and bioengineer themselves into gods.
>>
>>78073612
probably saudis expanding their influence
>>
If you think about it, every single position the left takes is demonstrably bad for western civilization
>>
>>78073612
The people are stupid and the (((elites))) don't even know what they're doing.
>>
File: 1453918132875.png (105 KB, 1083x1024) Image search: [Google]
1453918132875.png
105 KB, 1083x1024
>>78073612

Their gaping vaginas demand to be raped and their brain wiring rebels against civilization for breeding weak wretches who won't do the job so let's open the borders for those who will.
>>
>>78073612
>But what about the people? How come they don't see their own contradictions?
People dont give a shit about anything as long as they can eat, drink like animals and have a lot of entertainment.
'Panem et circenses'
>>
>>78073612
I wonder this also. They want to ban guns in the U.S. yet open borders with a cartel controlled narco state. What do you think Mexico's newest favorite import would be if they ever got rid of all of the guns? The whole country would become Chicago.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.