[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the video game industry so liberal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: gaben.jpg (26 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
gaben.jpg
26 KB, 600x338
Why is the video game industry so liberal?
>>
Because it has been taken over by Tumblr
>>
It may be however noone likes to buy their shit games.
>>
>>78073645
This. Next vidya crash when?
>>
>>78073546
Gaben is a pretty bad example of liberals in the vg industry, he made liberals pretty butthurt when he personally reinstated Hatred on Steam after SJWs freaked out over the trailer
>>
>>78073821

Yeah Gaben never really stuck me as ultra liberal, I don't know if the guy really talks about his politics though

But the video game is being taken over by feminists and SJWs
>>
Because nerds are easily bullied and because the aesthetic value of videogames is less prone to being ruined by any single choice. This kind of bullying won't work in Hollywood because movie producers have backbones (usually) and because nobody would be able to identify with a transgender Jewish midget protagonist, which is why we're a ways off from that happening.

Also, the game industry isn't liberal where it matters ;)
>>
>>78073807
Never, It is too big to crash like in the 80's.
What can happen is a E-sport crash though
>>
It wasn't always that way it's just that retards are in charge of making games now.

Most of us on /v/ though are disgusted at the state video games are in now and have lashed out about this a few times as the media is so eager to demonize us "nerds"

Fortunately we make up the bulk of sales and a lot of us aren't buying the shit their selling anymore. Journalism is corrupted and We can only trust eachother now and that's why /v/ gets shilled to death regularly
>>
>>78075518
> We can only trust eachother now and that's why /v/ gets shilled to death regularly

Is this why title release always gets a dozen simultaneous threads for two weeks?

>Fallout 4
>MGS 5
>Overwatch
>>
>>78073546
Because videogames are currently cool and are actually quite easy to make with a small team nowadays due to the numerous tools/engines around and digital distribution.

Most of the faggots who complain about videogames barely even play them anyway.
>>
>>78073546
It really isn't. Most "feminist" garbage doesn't make it into video games, I think Ubisoft is the only one to really pander to SJWs
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.