[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >media is so progressive they hire a man for a talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: spotlight_Bill-Maher2.jpg (29 KB, 470x300) Image search: [Google]
spotlight_Bill-Maher2.jpg
29 KB, 470x300
>2016
>media is so progressive they hire a man for a talk show who was born without a brian

Seriously this guy is like... does anyone agree with him? The only thing he gets right is his hatred of Islam, and even that is just a show given that he's firmly up Hillary's ass for president.

So what's his point? Does he exist just to get some anti-Islam realists to cozy up to Hillary's gaping anus and take a whiff come election day?
>>
>>78073405
>born without a brian

Well yea his name is Bill
>>
why do you americans like to get your news from various talk shows? don't you have real news?
>>
>>78073405
> born without a brian
I was born without a Nigel but I work hard to overcome it
>>
>>78073630
we do but would you trust "american news"
>>
no, most of the media is monopolized by leftist bullshit
>>
I like how he's slowly getting red pilled by sjws being crazy.
>>
>>78073405
>Does he exist just to get some anti-Islam realists to cozy up to Hillary's gaping anus and take a whiff come election day?

He liked Bernie you fucking retard. If you're gonna talk shit at least have some knowledge on what you're talking shit about
>>
>>78073630
we have both. the majority of any group of people are gonna be nearly retarded

where do Swedes get their news, the censorship is completely fucked there.
>>
>>78073630
Real news? Thats funny coming from you Sven.
>>
>>78073798
Lel

Trust me, the news in America is great, and I don't mean any individual thing, but the whole shebang, the 24/7 news cycle, the thousands, if not possibly millions of websites, dedicated to politics, from far right nationalists, to conspiracy theorists, to establishment cunts. You can find anything if you look for it, it's very different over here.

Obviously don't trust them though, especially if they are mainstream.
>>
>>78074423
Well yeah theirs always the based news sources but the majority of american watch conan o'brian and shows alike plus the mainstream news that scream the liberal agenda
>>
Well america:
90% of this generations voters is gonna vote based on what they heard on their favorite political satire program.

While the remaining 10% with a slice of political sensebility in them is gonna have their arguments "shot down" by copy-pasted jokes from the comedians on social media.

Shit's gonna turn sour.
>>
>>78074621
*Americans

fuck I need coffee
>>
>>78073405
Bill has been on TV since the early 90s though. His first show had the same name as this board.
>>
>>78074741
Slam the idiot millennials with knowledge of the (((Money Printers.)))

Even white, anti white leftists feel screwed over when they get wise to that level of cheating.
>>
>>78073630
Says Sweden. Holy shit.
>>
>>78074117
He's been defending Hillary during the same time and now supports her since Bernie is gone. Really makes you think
>>
>>78078598
Yeah but listening to John Oliver about your nations problems is worse than having the most PC news in the west world.
>>
Dude, it's Bill Maher. A fucking comedian. On a premium cable network. He shoots off jokes. Most aren't funny. In fact, most of the time it's the audience applauding the vindication of their shit ideas. Not much laughing.
>>
File: Brian.jpg (21 KB, 314x370) Image search: [Google]
Brian.jpg
21 KB, 314x370
>>78073405
Idk what I would do without my Brian.
>>
Maher us a pundit/comedian, he has flip flipped on issues, even through the course of his own show. I generally dislike everything about this shill.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.