[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How could it do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 188x287) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 188x287
I get how a business man could make a few billion, but how does a lifelong "public servant" make ~200 million dollars?

I mean there has to be some explanation right? Shills help me out.
>>
>>78069065
It's unreasonable that even the best business man would be able to make more than a couple million in his lifetime in terms of actual value, let alone that bitch.

What is corruption and government power the thread
>>
People want the life they had when her husband was president. They're wlling to pay to get it back.

Not complicated.

Are you sure you guys aren't just mad Trump was only able to raise a paltry sum?
>>
>>78069579
But with what are they "paying?"

Their paychecks as public servants?

The Clintons had no money before they took office, now they have over 100 million, how is that possible?
>>
>>78069065

slide in
>3
>2
>>
File: asdf.jpg (63 KB, 428x646) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
63 KB, 428x646
>>78069065
Read for yourself and learn.
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 684x583) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 684x583
Joe Biden is will be nominated at the convention.
>>
>>78069961
The President makes $400,000 a year.

$400,000 x 8 years in office = $100,000,000.

They earned every cent.
>>
>>78070936
Now if they just split that up amongst all Americans, we could each get over a million dollars.
>>
>>78069065
>how does a lifelong "public servant" make ~200 million dollars?

you dumb fuck, for every public appearance like speeches, dinners, country clubs, whatever private ameriburger meetings and ceremonies you have there a top10 politician gets paid like at least $100k-200k. multiply that by 50 weeks a year for 20 years, add yearly random $1m donations for campaigns and shit and see what you get.
>>
>>78070936
What the fuck kinda math are you doing? Common core?
>>
>>78071455
Ah yes, the good old fashioned way of making money. Public servants? Who's serving who?

You know the first thing Lenin did when he took power was take over the Gorki Estate?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.