[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BEST Solution for Gun Issues in America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
BEST Solution for Gun Issues in America

>tldr: Mandatory military services for all citizens (man, woman, trans, whatever) to protect the 2nd Amendment

First skim through this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscription_in_the_United_States

The basis:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
> "A well regulated Militia, being necessary"

Conscription has been implement throughout countries like Switzerland, Israel, South Korea and it's a pretty useful system. This will be like a Hitler's youth program funded by Department of Education and Department of Defense and Homeland Security.

Proposal:
I propose a after high-school, all kids are required to serve 2 years in a pseudo-military training system from 18 year old to 20 year old.

In those 2 years, the military will provide technical and safety training.

Year 1
> Fitness training and boot camp style indoctrination to create obediences
> Small arms weapons handling
> Vehicle training (drivers ed on steroids) + heavy equipment (forklifts, bulldozers, trucks, etc)
> Emergency response to (chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, cyber, terrorism, weather) disasters

Year 2
> Jobs training via vocational apprenticeship with the government agencies and affiliated sponsors (local police, local hospitals, construction & engineering, agriculture and farming, NASA/NIH/CDC research facilities, Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines, Coast Guard)

After the kids reach 20, they are now armed with skills to proceed into college, military, trade, or back to neetdom
Back at least, everyone will be better off
> fit chicks, less fatties
> well armed and trained society
> boost in national defense
> less neets
> niggers subdued and civilized
> second amendment protected
>>
>>78066725
there is no gun issue in America.
>>
>>78066725

The Federal government is a corrupt and wicked organization
It needs to be dismantled not strengthened
>>
Really makes you think

Trump Youth Troop when??
>>
>>78067307
Trump Youth Troop
TYT
>the young turks
>>
>>78066725
>create obediences
Haha... Nice try uncle sam
>>
probably the best thing to do is send away the people who think there's an "issue"
>>
>>78066725
No you fag.
>>
I like it. Conscription is a requirement for NATSOC
>>
>>78067106
Dat 1776 loser mentality. Get with the times. The internet and robotics have centralized everything and made it more efficient
>>
>>78066725
>the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

that comma is not in the constitution

DISREGARDED
>>
>>78069082
Just copy and pasted from wiki

You should fix the wiki
>>
File: liberals.jpg (11 KB, 292x292) Image search: [Google]
liberals.jpg
11 KB, 292x292
>>78066725

I'm sure mandatory military service will get those black and hispanic gang bangers to stop killing each other.

Liberalism really is a mental illness.
>>
>mandatory
You fuckers bitch about obamacare and now you want compulsory military service? That's rich
Full disclosure : I served 2 terms in the Marines
>>
>>78069298
or look at a picture of the constitution

the wiki is not law
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.