[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate the british
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 1580x219) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 1580x219
I hate the british
>>
>>78062308
Me too. My most hated country in the world.
>>
No one likes Muslims.
>>
we all do
>>
>>78062308
Oh shit I'm now #BremainDamaged
>>
does anybody even like the british
>>
>>78062781
Yes. The Russians. Clearly.
>>
I also love how Germany (apperantly) committed genocide while Britian has had multiple confirmed genocides and no one gives a fuck
>>
I hate Canadians
>>
>>78064492
Good for you teafag
>>
>>78062528
Why the hate krautbro? What can we do to win you over?
>>
>>78065546
It's nothing personal, but you guys act like you still rule the world.
>>
>>78066300
Don't let them fool you Germany over England
>>
>>78066607
We love you, America. You are another flawed iteration of the ancient British dream.

>>78066300
The British have a massive respect for Germans. I can't think of another European country where we feel more comfortable. It's a pity a few bad eggs have spoiled relations between our countries.
>>
>>78062781
Honestly older Brits are nice people but everyone younger than 40 is nothing but slags and chavs
>>
>>78067313
Oh now you are tugging at my feels I am sorry just stay away from the scots -op
>>
>>78067486
Complete misconception.

We also have a huge respect for the quiet, hardworking Poles that came to this country and worked their asses off for themselves and their families. Your people truly earned our respect over the last 20 years. You will always be welcome here.
>>
>>78067313
Now you're making me sad, I'm sorry for what I've said. :(
>>
>>78068132
You know for the last few months I have hated you because I am Scottish Irish and I thought you all hated us but I can see I was wrong and I apologize if you can forgive me that would make me feel a lot better about myself for doing all this thanks -op
>>
Why tho? Sense being put back in line in 1812 everything's been swell
>>
>>78068752
Read my last post it >>78068544
>>
>>78068937
Now I am sad I think British man left and he might have not even seen my apology
>>
>>78068544
I'm Scottish-Irish too, cuz. It's just that my ancestors never made the trip west! One was even abandoned at the docks by his parents.
>>
>>78069693
Damn
>>
>>78067313
>>78068328
>>78067785
Beautiful
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.