[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What religion are you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 01.jpg (72 KB, 500x481) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
72 KB, 500x481
Let's find out what religion /pol/ is. I only included the most popular religions, so feel free to specify it in the thread. Be honest and vote!

http://www.strawpoll.me/10546958
>>
/pol/ is over 41% atheist/agnostic
the number is probably higher as there is a lot of people role playing as other religions
its been done and dusted
>>
>>78057942
Not religious, but I've got a strong interest in Buddhism.
>>
File: Screenshot_182.jpg (135 KB, 895x834) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_182.jpg
135 KB, 895x834
>>78057942
>>
>>78059299

>people lie on an anonymous poll

Wrong, it's actually 100% Christian, just that people are in various stages of rejecting God
>>
Mormon.

Voting Trump tbqhfam
>>
>>78059915

So you're the one Folk/other vote?
>>
>>78057942
>two votes for Islam
Alright which one of you chucklefucks is rigging the polls
>>
>>78057942
Agnostic that subscribes to the philosophy of Eternal Recurrence
The existence of a god, weather it is one or more, is irrelevant to me
>>
>>78060047
Seems like it.
>>
>>78059766
>everyone who doesn't believe in my invisible magic jewish sky daddy is wrong!!!
t. christcuck
>>
>>78057942
where is the orthodox option catholic scum
>>
>>78060380

I see that you forgot to vote for Jewish, JIDF.
>>
File: alt-rightist.png (558 KB, 1000x721) Image search: [Google]
alt-rightist.png
558 KB, 1000x721
>>78057942
A T H E I S M
>>
>>78059766
>he literally worships of a black jew who died on an addition sign
>>
File: Screenshot_6.jpg (10 KB, 391x90) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_6.jpg
10 KB, 391x90
Hindus roll in pls
>>
>>78057942
satanist here, ask me anything
>>
What about still searching?
>>
>>78060618

Hello there Mr JIDF
>>
>>78060954
What's a 1 or 2 sentence summary of your beliefs? What does being a satanist mean to you?
>>
>>78060954
Do you think that people who believe in Satan, and who by dint of this must also believe in God, are a bit thick or what?
>>
Im not christian, im not baptised or anything. But i do have faith in god. Can i still convert to christianity?
>>
>>78060514

It's under Christianity retard
>>
>>78060089
Hassan reporting
>>
Thelema purtty cool
>>
>>78060664
Go into a closet in total darkness. In your mind imagine you are standing before a huge double door that has two huge battle gear angel guarding it. Imagine asking them to announce your request to talk with God. Wait until your mind opens the door and you see God sitting on his throne. Walk before our God and Confess all the stupid shit you have done or want to do. Talk to God about anything. If you like a BBC in your ass admit it to him. You can't hide anything from God so how can you soften your thoughts or words before the creator.

Day in day out do the same thing and eventually you will make contact. Others will laugh but you'd be on the road to save yourself and family.

Only and always pray in Ushua's name. That's the only way God will listen.

Today is the day you try to talk with God. Today is truly your birth in life. Keep everything God tells you secret unless he wants you to tell someone.

Good luck brother.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.