[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /pol/ idolize Derranged faggot degenerates and not Varg?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 221212.jpg (895 KB, 2500x1500) Image search: [Google]
221212.jpg
895 KB, 2500x1500
The Alt-right is lead by depraved sodomite jews

whilst Varg is a healthy man in his 40s, has a beautiful white wife and 3 beautiful white children, lives off the grid, his hobbies are all purely european - no degenerate chink or nigger shit hobbies, he despises the jewish-asian religion known as Christianity plus he stabbed a communist to death
>>
a
>>
Varg is literally retarded. Literally retarded. If you can't speak for more than minute without saying something stupid and getting a bunch of arguments thrown against you then that's a good sign that you might not be mentally capable enough to draw conclusions on your own. His ideology has more flaws than Islamic communism. Watching his videos makes my hair fall off. He's so fucking stupid. I promise you, he has 2 digit iq in 80 range. I promise you. I have spent a lot of time with niggers and leftists. I know this stuff. They all have the same brain defect where thoughts and concepts and facts and logic just don't connect to form a thought.
>>
>>78055577
He's also a murderer, arsonist, and a shill for the retarded nordiboo bullshit that PLAGUES the alt-right. He also said that Native Americans>Settlers because "they're one with nature maaannn."

He's cancer.
>>
>>78055577
Pagans are fucking stupid
>>
because MUH DEUS VULT.
>>
Idolizations of anyone is foolish. We're all human and make mistakes. Some more than others.

Also /pol/ is satire.
>>
because /pol/ is addicted to the Internet and can't give up technology when it's in fact the source of all degeneracy
>>
>>78055577
>paganism

kek
>>
>>78056316
Oy vey he doesn't worship the Kike on a stick!
>>
>>78056316
he's raising a nice white family.

are you doing the same? will you ever do the same?
>>
>>78055577

varg ist kvlt

and he's a good white man
>>
>>78055577

those fucking cucks carrying milo.

holy shit that's cringey.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.