[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will he go down as one of the worst presidents ever, or will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: president-obama-last-year-r.jpg (60 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
president-obama-last-year-r.jpg
60 KB, 600x600
Will he go down as one of the worst presidents ever, or will all the liberals who suck his dick keep his reputation from being tarnished?
>>
>>78054501
>Be americuck
>Your leader is s black muslim named Hussein
Save my sides please
>>
>>78054501
>Will he go down as one of the worst presidents ever,

of course not. he hasn't done anything disastrous.

the only thing that concerns me is our astronomical debt. once we hit the point where we have to print money to pay the interest, it might turn ugly.

how the fuck clinton ran a surplus is beyond me. but as much as I'm a republican and despise democrats, you have to admit that reagan and the two bushes pretty much ran us off the economic tracks.
>>
he is mediocre
>>
It's hard to top the president who caused the civil war. But seriously why do people always blame Buchanan? He's a good boy. What was he supposed to do, wave a magic wand and keep the north and south from arguing while simultaneously abolishing slavery?
>>
>elected as a reaction to Dubya
>continues Dubya's interventionist foreign policy
>drones the shit out of arabs
>nobel peace prize

why does the left like him? oh right. melanin
>>
>>78054944
Clinton cut everything. Military, social programs. Everything. Clinton did everything the Tea Party said it wanted to do back in 2010. Not a liberal, or a Democrat here, but ol Slick Willie was the last true fiscal conservative we've had since Hoover.

>reminder that if the Clinton budget had stayed in place, the national debt would have been paid off in 2007
>>
Every history textbook sucks FDR's dick. What does this tell you?

He will go down as one of the greatest of all time.
>>
Depends who writes the books

Right now it's leftists, so it's not looking good
>>
>>78055521
The fuck?

Newt Gingrich? Contract With America? Any of that shit ring a bell?
>>
>>78055521
>clinton cut
>the president cut the budget
Lol

Fucker was forced to politically, and the left pissed and moaned about it at the time saying everything would collapse, just like they say today
>>
>>78054501
Why would they suck his dick when they could lick his arsehole?

It's 2016 for fucks sake, sucking dick is so 2015.
>>
>>78055762

true, but the deficit under his administration was the only healthy one in decades. it doesn't matter to me who deserves the credit, so much as how republicans talk about economic responsibility but can't deliver.

seriously, once we have to print money to pay the interest, it's not going to be fun.
>>
>>78054944
>created BLM
>created ISIS
>responsible for the first inklings of fascism in america
>spent last 8 months campaigning with Hillary
>raised debt to 20T and printed 4T dollars
>>
>>78056764

the second one is not true, and the only one that could have long term implications is the last one.

read a history book for god's sake. america is in better shape now than at plenty of times in the past.
>>
>>78056970
Learn economics for fucks sake.

Also read how the entire establishment backed a group that became ISIS to destabilize the Assad regime. Then read about Gaddafis role as a peace keeper in the Middle East, then read about how Obama refused to intervene when ISIS came to power.
>>
>>78055590

wasn't FDR a cripple with a minority complex that wanted to be like Gran-Daddy?, and he was lucky that the economy stabilized itself, after Hoover took all the blame?
>>
>>78054501
As one of the worst after the happening.
Liberals never come out ahead, their ideology is one of delusion.
>>
ALRIGHT FUCKERS

IS OBAMA ISLAMIC

MY WHOLE FUCKING FAMLY KNOWS HES ISLAMIC BECAUSE HE SAID THE SHIT ON TV AND EVEN MADE JOKES ABOUT IT AND NOW I CANT FIND ANY FUCKING PROOF HES ISLAMIC
>>
File: 2A AR15.jpg (67 KB, 1253x637) Image search: [Google]
2A AR15.jpg
67 KB, 1253x637
>>78054501
You guys got through 8 years of king nigger without losing your guns, do you think you will be lucky for the next 8 years when Hillary is president?
>>
black Jimmy Carter.
>>
>>78054501

yes, it will take a while for the left to realise what he has done tho
>>
>>78054638
JUST
>>
>>78054501

No. He'll be known as the president who changed nothing and got Donald Trump into office.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.