[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I saw all those defcon 3 threads the other day and just thou
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
I saw all those defcon 3 threads the other day and just thought that the guy running that conspiracy site was promoting his shit. Today I read this:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-foreign-minister-accuses-nato-of-warmongering-russia-military-exercises-tensions-anaconda-16-a7088936.html

So there actually were military movements, and it was because of dumb NATO having military drill in case of "russian attack".
This is hilarious.
We have real acts of war perpetrated on european soil by raging sandniggers, continuous menaces of new attacks, arms and terrorists actively crossing european borders in preparation of new assaults, but nooooooo the problem is in the East.
If I were Putin I would be quite fed up with atlantist bullshit.
I'm hoping he will nuke the shit out us, we deserve annihilation.
>>
Self bump because of reasons.
>>
Hoping for a happening here. The drills ran from the 7-17th, so I believe they may have stopped. It was pretty intense to watch, America doesnt have the competencies to react to Russia if she decided to mobilize, so they're trying to fuck their way in. The defcon warning system could be an 19 year old speculating on various things that got his dick hard, or it could be seasoned pro's with intel we don't have. It'll probably take something to provoke though
>>
it could just be military posturing, or america has hidden agendas to move additional resources into the area, not sure lad whats your opinion
>>
>>78055574
>America doesnt have the competencies to react to Russia if she decided to mobilize

Why do you think that?
>>
>>78053133
>We have real acts of war perpetrated on european soil by raging sandniggers
In which Russia played a considerable role. Fuck them, Russia needs to be nuked and all jews and muslies gassed.
>>
>>78056331

https://www.rt.com/news/347656-nato-russia-deployment-speed/

fresh article - NATO* not america
>>
>>78053133
>What is Ukraine?
>>
>>78053133
>we deserve annihilation
Nah, we need you. The problem is gubments of EU and US. There is zero benefits for us in having nuclear wasteland to the west of us.
>>
>>78056814

yeah, remember when russia orchestrated all the coups in the middle east, and threw open the borders into europe?

oh wait
>>
>>78053133
That German minister just wants to build a gas pipe with Russia despite anything they may or may not do.

Invade Georgia and annex Abkhazia
>we dindu nuffin

Invade Ukraine and annex Crimea
>we iz good boiz

Violate sovereign airspaces weekly
>don't misunderstand, we dindu

Nationally funded doping ring
>we dindu nuffin we is good boiz

Militant looking football fans chimping out in France
>nuffin

Practice invading Europe and nuking Warsaw
>Russia would never mean harm to other countries

It's just getting stupid at this point. Russia is pretty much what a country would look like if it was possible for a country to be a krokodil addict. I am pretty sure Europe won't be able to trade with Russia until Putin and his stupid cronies are removed. Their economy is collapsing anyway.
>>
>>78056814
What the fuck are you talking about? Go hump a camel, ahmed.
>>
>>78053133
fuck off pizza
>>
>>78053133
Not sure if vice is a credible source, this was published the second day of the Drills on the coast of Russia. It's a bit of a stalemate, although russians are fucking shifty cunts and putin is crazy as fuck. Who knows if it's his intention to push into the baltics. Obama's set up a missile defence system in romania and shit. These drills and games could just be posturing, not sure if happening will ever happen

https://news.vice.com/article/the-us-army-may-not-be-able-to-hold-off-russian-attack-in-europe
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.