[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LGBT trend in white countries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 2014_06_05_dc_lgbtflag2.3c399.jpg (9 KB, 850x537) Image search: [Google]
2014_06_05_dc_lgbtflag2.3c399.jpg
9 KB, 850x537
why are LGBT such huge trend in white countries?
>>
personal freedoms is important in western countries
>>
White people like to pretend that they're special because of the way that they were raised.
>>
White countries are so peaceful that the populace has nothing better to do than to organize into various movements and groups to upset the social order
>>
Our new common enemy of the modern era is the liberal. They believe that acceptance is the new "cool", and if you reject or question any decision someone has to make it makes you a bigot; which apparently has been established as a no-no word.
>>
>>78051406
Not in here it isnt
>>
>>78052977
of course. you are not white
>>
Because black and poor countries fear God.
>>
>>78051406
>why are LGBT such huge trend in white countries?

>lgbt people only exit in white countries
>>
>>78051406
Idiots think they are special because of where they put their dick and what they like to put in their asshole.
>>
>>78051406
You've heard 'Special Snowflake' before my good Jap.

What better way for people to look more individual than the decadent identity play of LGBT politics.
>>
low iq laowai worship deviants
>>
>>78051406
Because white people are the only ones with enough time to show how much of faggots we are. LGBT is as common everywhere else, but they just don't act like flaming fags.
>>
File: 301px-NuMale-feminism.jpg (28 KB, 301x321) Image search: [Google]
301px-NuMale-feminism.jpg
28 KB, 301x321
>>78051406
because "they" put estrogen in the water, thats why all these white dudes are turning into beta nu-males
>>
File: 1463204597221.jpg (40 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1463204597221.jpg
40 KB, 400x400
>>78053113
>>
>>78053113
This coming from a jap
>>
no wars
>>
File: This is a real fetish.png (611 KB, 728x5846) Image search: [Google]
This is a real fetish.png
611 KB, 728x5846
>>78051406
Because those countries don't have to worry about important things like food or war and can concentrate on things like non problems.
>>
>>78051406
Because anywhere else would have theme executed in public
>>
>>78051406
Easier control. There was some achievement with gifted programs in the US school system to turn people into trannies and fags. That was then improved and then distributed to normies via other systems like Common Core, Headstart, etc. It points back towards Tavistock.
>>
>>78051406
Rates of homosexual activity are much higher amongst blacks. They are all "on the down low" though.
>>
>>78051406

It's just a development of society. The same question could be told about the 19th century and popular militarism.

We Europeans/North Americans live around 50 years without a massive war on our soil. We forgot how to fear, and embraced our decadence.
And now you have to belong to some social-""""peer""""-group, that is marginalized, to get at least a little amount of respect and attention from our countrymen
>>
>>78051406
Jews
>>
Fuckers are too complacent. Give em our wages and let's see how they SURVIVE, let alone have enough time left to bitch about "pronouns" and other shit.
Wonder who started all this acceptance shit. If I was hypothetically a faggot, I sure as fuck would still marry and have children, because I'm pretty sure I would be beaten, possibly to death, if I tried to do over here what fags in Murrica do. And that's the way it should be.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.