[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In terms of happiness and having a better life for myself, would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 15
File: nasss.jpg (50 KB, 354x322) Image search: [Google]
nasss.jpg
50 KB, 354x322
In terms of happiness and having a better life for myself, would one be better off living in the suburbs by chicago, or the suburbs by Nashville. I am talking in terms of a 22 year old man who doesnt know what he is doing with his life.
>>
>>78047404
dude fuck chicago..

nashville is 10 times better, chicago is filled with metrosexual cucks like this kid named tommy palcrynski
>>
I live in Nashville. Safe city. Do it.
>>
>>78047570
>>78047538
Well again I am talking about the subburbs, so like 40 minutes away from each city. I was from the burbs of chicago and moved to the burbs of nashville and It seems like there isnt much opportunity for someone my age here. I dont even like country music, I dont drink or smoke
>>
>>78047404
Lol your literally pointing to one of the worst spots in America. Gary Indiana/chiraq good luck with that. The other /pol/sters are right. I've heard nothing but good things about Nashville. I'm from South Boston, moved to Missouri and now an in NC
>>
>>78047953
Im talking northern illinois by crystal lake and the wisconsin border. There was a lot of people my age that you could be friends with
>>
>>78047404
North suburbs of Chicago are way better than the suburbs of nashville.
>>
>>78048675
What town are you talking about? Up north by like cary and crystal lake, mchenry and woodstock? Also why do you think they are better than the subs around nashville, (gallatin, goodlettesville, hendersonville etc)
>>
>>78047404
>>78047570

There's enough of you Chicago yuppies moving down here already voting for the same kind of liberal politicians that drove you out of Chicago in the first place. Our Mayor is Shillary Clinton Lite and from California.

If you don't want to be a hipster yankee faggot that shits up our city even more with tacky McCondo buildings, then don't be those tourists tourist walking around downtown in cowboy boots at rooftop bars yelling
"DOES LUKE BRYAN LIVE HERE?"
"WHERE'S THE RYMAN?"
"ARE WE HONKY TONKIN' NOW?"
"I WANNA HAVE MY BACHELORETTE PARTY HERE"
"I HOPE TOOTSIES HAS A KOSHER MENU"

Your best bet is Franklin, 30 mins south of Nashville. White Christian small town, cheaper, no crime, lots of history, and some people have cows n shit there.

And lastly, don't be a fucking Blackhawks fan.

t. Nashville native
>>
>>78049274
Yeah well I already live down here, I moved with my mom who is retiring and theres just tons of blacks and white women with black babies everywhere. No women my age or they are all fuckin married. I feel like my heart is back in northern illinois. I think thats where my hearts leading me if that makes sense. Id go get an apartment way up there. But whats up there that isnt down here? Theres lots of jobs here, but theres lots of people up there to make connections with. I could be a server up there I guess, im one down here. No goals or aspirations though unfotunately
>>
>>78047897
then nashville holy fuck

>women are raised right
>Men mind their own business and live their own lives
>great weather all year

fucking nashville, m80
>>
People are leaving Chicago in droves, don't come here, I am begging you.
>>
File: 1456637316325.jpg (164 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1456637316325.jpg
164 KB, 1024x1024
hey, OP, i grew up in algonquin, IL and lived in a small mountain town 30 mins outside chattanooga. i'd be happy to answer any questions about either place.
>>
>>78050554
This is fantastic. I lived right by algonquin in fox river grove and loved it. but moved to Gallatin tennessee with my mom which is by nashville. It was all underwater once and filled with blacks. Can you tell me your thoughts on the 2 areas and which you liked more and why?
>>
>>78047404
Nashville is bomb. Lived there for 4 years and miss it a lot. There are still bars you can smoke in.
>>
>>78051397
I dont smoke or drink though so theres 90% of the people that want nothing to do with me
>>
File: natural bridge, sewanee, TN.jpg (2 MB, 3318x2212) Image search: [Google]
natural bridge, sewanee, TN.jpg
2 MB, 3318x2212
>>78051188
well, i grew up in the suburbs in IL, which was extremely isolating as a child, since your friends are limited to those you live on your street (i went to private school). i'd guess that the same applies to adults, too, since my mother only had fake housewife friends and my dad met all of his friends through work.

however, if you can put down roots, it was a nice place to live. the families were pretty old-timey and conservative, but the safety of that town came at the expense of boredom.

while i don't know much about nashville, one of my exes lived in franklin, tn, and it seemed very similar to the isolation of IL suburbs. i think you get that feeling wherever. nashville as a city is quite nice, and has culture surprising for a place of its size (beyond country music: ballet, the frist, etc.)

sewanee, tn—which is where i grew up +13y/o—was absolutely liberating. my friends who grew up in the area are all adventurous, kind-hearted people.

to get to the point, i think it would be much easier for you to kickstart your life in tennessee, and it's also ideal if you want to start a family. the only way i would recommend IL over TN is if you were making 6 figures, had a kid or two, and wanted to provide them with a good education and wholesome (read: safe and boring) childhood.

otherwise, i think TN is made for the single man.
>pic related, something you'll never see in IL
>>
I'll give you the rundown of Chicago suburbs
>be me
>lives in the first suburb west of Chicago
>cucky diversity town
>less than a mile from ape zone
>niggers going across city lines to get our better schools
>act all gangsta and get shitty grades
>even the niggers who live here in this safe town act all hood
>the black principal hosted a blm rally
>doesn't allow us crackers to attend
Chicago is full of cucks. Don't do it
>>
>>78051188
also, we're about the same age. where did you go to school in IL?
>>
>>78047404

Fuck off you yankee faggot son of a bitch, we're FULL
>>
>>78047404
I live in chicago, I am debating about getting a place just over the boarder in Indiana to save on that horrible tax rate.

I just dont know if i can move to such a shitty state with horrible commute times

http://places.findthehome.com/l/32868/Chicago-IL
http://places.findthehome.com/l/88371/Nashville-Davidson-TN
>>
File: novirgins.jpg (75 KB, 463x960) Image search: [Google]
novirgins.jpg
75 KB, 463x960
>>78051786
what are you a faggot?
>>
>>78052371
Interesting perspective, thank you.

>>78052603
I only went up there to go to the community college which I absolutely loved. Hardly any black people and there were great people there. I tried going to the community college here, not only is it more expensive but it is LOADED with blacks. And since its community, they cater to the community. So you study black lives matter movements and shit like that in an english course. Total disaster.
>>
>>78053107
What are your links for? Are you talking you want to move to dyer or st john or hammond or something then commute to chicago? Itd be cheaper that way
>>
>>78047404
South suburbs => boring AF
>>
KY here not an overall fan of TN. However, Nashville is one of my favorite cities.
>>
>>78047404
I have a similiar problem Ameribros. I'm a 19 year old canacuck who will be moving to America in 2 years when I'm finished my finance degree. I would like to live in a suburban place and hate downtown areas (as a place to live).

I have no idea where I want to move but I'd like it to be a) white but not complete trailer trash b) good gun rights c) preferably red state d) low crime and nigs. I mostly keep to myself and naturally have a small but close-circle of friends.

Please recommend me a state and city to live near too.
>>
>>78054778
of which?
>>
>>78052433
I am more talking of northern illinois
>>
File: near asheville, NC.jpg (1 MB, 2256x1496) Image search: [Google]
near asheville, NC.jpg
1 MB, 2256x1496
>>78055041
you probably don't want to live in the suburbs proper, as they tend to be either expensive to live in or commute from (as a general rule).

here are some small cities that i think you might enjoy, all of which i've lived in sometime or another:

lexington, KY—great small town vibe, natural beauty in the immediate area, but a little bourgeois. obviously, in a red state.

asheville, NC—verrry hippie vibe, but it's a strange mix of marxist degeneracy and conservatism (mostly the clash between bobos and old people with money). absolutely gorgeous in terms of nature, the city itself is small and it's very easy to get to know people there.

chattanooga, TN—near enough to ATL and nashville to drive without living amongst the ooga-boogas. old industrial city on the rise with gentrification money. absolutely gorgeous mountains surrounding the area. johnson city, TN is similar, but more crime-ridden and depressing IMO. knoxville, though i don't know much about it, seems to be a nice place as well.

>>78054811
where from in KY? my friends and i have land out near beattyville, built a house on it not long ago.
>>
File: lexington, KY.jpg (375 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
lexington, KY.jpg
375 KB, 1024x683
i'll be bumping with iconic and cozy images from the south.
>>
>>78057692
More crime in tennessee? Ive noticed that. Tons of blacks. Even more so than around Chicago from what ive noticed.
>>
>>78047404
>22 year old American
>on /pol/
>"man"
>>
File: sewanee, TN.jpg (218 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
sewanee, TN.jpg
218 KB, 1200x900
welcome home, weary white man

>>78058914
johnson city in particular was hit hard by drugs, so you have feral blacks and junkie whites committing most of the crime there. chattanooga has a black community, but it's highly segregated and most of the crime happens among themselves.

no one can really hold a candle to chi-raqians.
>>
File: beattyville, KY.jpg (96 KB, 753x500) Image search: [Google]
beattyville, KY.jpg
96 KB, 753x500
pic related is what my friends' and my hermitage looks like, minus the bluffs.
>>
>>78058896
its no secret that the south is beautiful. But if its just you with no friends or purpose then whats the point of it? Its somewhere you want to retire
>>
File: rubyfalls2.jpg (1 MB, 4270x2848) Image search: [Google]
rubyfalls2.jpg
1 MB, 4270x2848
>>78060234
the point is, in the right areas, you have small cities of people who are very affected by nature that it becomes an easy way to meet and befriend people. instead of meeting folks at a bar or taking dates out to dinner and a movie, you get to accelerate these relationships by doing outdoor stuff together.

if you're not in a bad place, people are noticeably nicer than anywhere else in america. it's actually a great place for a young person, especially a white man, to be right now.
>>
>>78060827
I must be in the wrong place. Gallatin TN is full of nigs and white trash. FML. I do live in the river though and live a comfy life, but a life alone
>>
>>78049934
>great weather all year
Yes I just love it being 105 in the summer for several months.
>>
File: chatt.png (1 MB, 1240x465) Image search: [Google]
chatt.png
1 MB, 1240x465
>>78061126
you really are. nashville is my second-least favorite city in TN, after memphis of course.

the general rule in TN is go south and east.
>>
So does New Jersey have the best suburbs?
>Grow up near Jersey shore
>Area I lived was almost entirely white with a few east Asians (mostly Korean, knew some Filipinos too, one Vietnamese kid but didn't know a single Jap or Chinaman)
>Blacks and Hispanics lived in shitty apartments on the other side of town (going to and from school there was always one bus of almost only black kids)
>Nearby town was filled with Hasidic Jews who were very conservative and didn't bother our town
>>
>>78061467
dont forget humid as shit where you cant breathe
>>
>>78061716
My mom wanted to live on the river super bad, she is on the cumberland so here I am. Spookville and hick central
>>
>>78049274
>Franklin
I would agree with this suggestion, if OP were newly married, starting a family. Not sure about it for a young single guy though.

I lived in Nashville for 2 years before moving back up to Wisconsin. You can get a lot of house in Franklin, and the schools are good.

Too damn hot though.
>>
>>78062240
Northeastern suburbs are very non-liberal and segregated, but they're expensive as fuck.
>>
>>78063711
>I lived in Nashville for 2 years before moving back up to Wisconsin.
This is generally what I was asking. For a young single man such as myself, where would be more opportunities to live my life, make a bit of money and generally be happy. I feel like youre right about Franklin being where you go to raise kids but I have none
>>
>>78054396
It just breaks down each city, so you know what your getting yourself into.

like demographics, education, cost to rent/own, kind of wages to expect and other odds and ends like how long the average commute is or how many yoga places there are.

its a good overview to help compare if you are looking from the outside and never lived there.
>>
Does Tennessee have computer programming jobs?
>>
>>78064106
Nigga they hardly have computers yet
>>
>>78052433
>mile from ape zone
I'd guess you were from burbank which is also a mile from ape zone, but it's not like you describe it... the dindus are definitely on the rise though.
>>
>>78066847
Yeah because they pop out 6 kids a piece
>>
>>78047404

Fuck Chicago man.
>>
>>78063711

Hello Wisconsin!
>>
>>78068911
The OP was talking about subburbs ~40 miles from it
>>
>>78064340
Chattanooga here. We have some of the fastest internet on the planet dummy.
>>
>>78069447
Chattanooga is far more advanced than the burbs of Nashville
>>
What kind of faggot 22 year old wants to live in the suburbs. Either move to a livable city, or go full rural. Tract house subdivisions are literal shit.
>>
>>78069682
Then live here stupid.
>>
File: viennabeef_graphic.jpg (24 KB, 290x246) Image search: [Google]
viennabeef_graphic.jpg
24 KB, 290x246
>>78047570
>Nashville
>safe
Fucking idiot everyone owns guns down their.

OP I live in Chicago it's safe because guns a banned. Don't buy into msm please.
>>
>>78070046
Not a subdivision, an apartment like 30 miles away from the city
>>
File: image.jpg (289 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
289 KB, 1920x1080
Well then /pol/, point me in the right direction.
I'm an AB Tankerman who works coastwise transportation up and down the eastern seaboard.
I, unlike most, have the luxury of really living anywhere because my company will fly me to and from my boat.
Question is though, what's the most /pol/ approved place for a single, 24 year old white man? I have seen quite a bit of America and have sailed into a lot of ports, but I'm thinking of moving inland, like Texas or Utah.
Ultimately, I want to find a nice wife to have a lot of white children.
>>
>>78047404
You'd be better off in Johnson City, TN. It's one of those small-town USA type places that nobody knows about, but still has bigger city amenities while not having:
>niggers
>mudslimes
>mexicunts
>general Democuck-inspired degeneracy

Nashville is a nigger infested, crime ridden hellhole.
>>
Tell me /pol/, there are TONS more sluts in Illinois than in Tennesse arent there. Just native Illinois people who have been there forever are total sluts, while native Tennesseans arent. Its true.
>>
>>78054240
>he smokes cigarettes

Tobacco is the Jew of the drug world. Smoking it kills you, but you get almost nothing back - maybe a "headrush", and a horrible addiction.
>>
>>78070576

>104 people shot in Orlando last week
>122 people shot in Chicago last week
>Orlando was a one-time event
>Chicago has it happen every week

Here's your (You), you baiting faggot.
>>
>>78070576

>North Chicago is safe is because it's filled with white people

fixed that for you
>>
>>78072848
So the food sucks?
>>
>>78047404
Dude. Chicago. How are you not dead? Do it if you're white. If you're a colored stay in the containment zone you filthy animal.
>>
>>78073327
bump
>>
I live in the northern suburbs and its pretty white and comfy. Likely too expensive for someone starting out through.
>>
>>78079481
Of chicago? What town? And id be looking just to rent an apartment for a while. Thoughts on that?
>>
>>78047404
I'm pretty positive I know you OP.
Haven't talked to you in a while tho.
... ...
What's you're last name innitial ?

If I'm correct on who I think who this is,
You'll know who I be.
>>
>>78083688
J, hbu?
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 876x493
>>78084728
Wrong guy,
I missed a couple of your posts too.

I grew up in your area & the city tho.
Back to the chain o lakes area often

Dog N Suds is the shit, I boat the chain o lakes often &
I'm a parttime city Chicagoan when I'm not elsewhere.

Go explore. Do you. Find you. Chicago rules but it's changed.
>>
Crystal Lake is nice, most northern suburbs are. Even North West suburbs like Rosemont, Des Plaines, Park Ridge etc etc aren't so bad desu
But in general Chicago is shit so don't listen to idiotic Chicagoans who think it is literally the centre of the universe.
>>
>>78086169
Yeah crystal lake is where I was thinking. Not sure how much to pay for an apartment though
>>
Are you already in Crystal Lake?

Is there any reason to leave?

It seems like a nice place.
>>
>>78047897

Chicago reeks of death and sadness. Way to many old broke down Poles in the burbs. The whole place just feels defeated.

Nashville is a much better vibe and quality of life.
>>
>>78088167
No I was there, but I moved in with my mom who was moving to tennessee and it feels like I left something behind there, like there was more to be accomplished. I would probably go back to community college. I got my certificate of completion but I could go back for an associates I guess. I just donno if thats even worth it anymore with how education is going
>>
>>78052433
Oak Park?

Diversity actually works there, surprisingly. Combination of strong police force and lax housing.
>>
>>78089130

Community College can still be worth it though. It's relatively inexpensive.
>>
>>78066847
Burbank is basically the same thing minus niggers but with spics. Fucking gang members from Pilsen threaten me all the time because of my association with Trump
>>
>>78047404
Tennesseean (Columbia, 40 mins south of nash) here, AMA
>>
>>78048593
Oh ya? I'm in between Raleigh an Greensboro, also an old fag approaching 30
>>
>>78089341
I enjoyed it there too.
>>
>>78048593
i used to live around near crystal lake for 10 years or so, it ain't too bad anon, mostly middle aged white folk though, not as many young people as you'd think unless you go to the city.
>>
who /lincolnparkyuppy/ here?
>>
>>78092353
Well I did live up there and went to community college there and there were tons of people that were friendly in that area
>>
>>78091144
What do you think? Where do you come from?
>>
>>78092950
Well yeah the community college is not bad; it's mostly the fact that you basically have to be in school to be around younger people outside of the few bars that have a younger crowd on the weekend
>>
>>78047897
You are from the burbs and you want to go back?
Holy shit... sad!

as a burbur myself, I want a quiet life in the country.
>>
>>78094899
It's probably one of those, "grass is greener" sort of things. Don't get me wrong, it is beautiful down here. But for my personality type, its not particularly where I see myself spending my early 20's
>>
>>78094782
I guess that's how you meet people right? It's not a bad deal if you think about it. The school here is filled with nigs so there isnt much you can talk to without getting disrupted by nig scruffles or loud rap music.
>>
>>78095219
yeah just the shitty reality of life ya know, its just gets worse when you are working too
>>
>>78095582
Unless of course you go to school in the same area where you work or grew up in, then you generally will have more friends im thinking. Moving to a different culture alone is harder to make friends and connect
>>
>>78049274
Isn't Brentwood even closer and whiter?

I'm choosing between Knoxville and Nashville and Knoxville has cheaper homes and is right by the great Smoky Mountains.

Nashville seems livelier but TN as a whole seems kind of depressing.
>>
>>78096877

Brentwood is closer (in-between Nashville and Franklin) and whiter, but a lot more expensive. Doesn't have a small town or the history feel either. It's still really nice and plenty of boutique shops and whatnot for the trophy wives. Williamson Co. public school system is leagues beyond Metro too.
>>
>>78096877
>TN as a whole seems kind of depressing.

It's hit and miss. I live in the middle of nowhere and (partial resident alert) TN has some of the most beautiful countryside of any state I've been to. It's mostly depressing when you think about the number of people who bitch about how awful rural life is.
>>
>>78099117
It is beautiful but its depressing because theres nothing but that.
>>
>>78047404
Phoenix is the only way to go my man
>>
>>78047404
Nashville for sure, less nogs, beautiful country in all directions.
>>
>ctrl+f winter, snow
>nothing

wtf? chicago fucking has freezing temps and snow and shit for 6 months. dont live near the freeze line you fucks. its FREEZING. and then in the summer its still 100F so get fucked.

also chicago has traffic problems.

nashville is shit. like its still stuck in 1980s.

move to the coasts you fuck and stay away from the inlands.
>>
Chicago is the most unsafe I've ever felt in a city in my life and I live in Detroit.

I'm sure the suburbs are probably even worse.
>>
>>78102370
citycuck
>>78099117
I'm from rural PA anyway so I like that, just looking for warmer climate, less nogs and even better gun laws
>>
Nashville= Better weather and way more cool natural shit to see around the city. The only way you could pick Chicago is if you're a negro or a homosexual who is going to spend your free time clubbing.
>>
>>78102370
Coasts are more likely to be invaded by muslims
>>
If I had to choose between the two I'd pick TN.
>>
>>78074562
REKKED
E
K
K
E
D
>>
>>78104131

Which NZ island would you choose?
>>
>Suburbs
>happy
>>
>>78047404
Hanover Park suburb to Crossville, TN citizen here. Very white and naturey
>>
>>78047897

>Well again I am talking about the subburbs, so like 40 minutes away from each city.

Forty minutes away from downtown Chicago is a lot different than 40 minutes away from downtown Nashville. Chicago, you're talking Schaumburg or some other satellite city still within the conurbation. Nashville, you can drive 40 minutes from First and Broadway and be in the middle of nowhere (which is a good thing).
>>
>>78074562
lol
>>
>>78105913
Where are you happy most at anon? The city?
>>
TN, nigga. Cheaper cost of living, friendly people, less chance of being shot because you're conveniently not in Shitcongo or Memphis.

Get a shit job and get your life figured out. You'll be good, my man.
>>
>>78107723

Only the real ones, so on the American continent only NYC, Boston, and Toronto
>>
>>78106457
Shaumburg is super nice though, id rather not be in the middle of nowhere unless i have friends
>>
>>78107931
But I dont want a shit job, all you can be here is a wage slave. Fuck that
>>
>>78047404
Suburbs in Indiana are fine as long as you arent to close to Indianapolis
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 360x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 360x345
>>78052371
There are lots of places like that in IL.
>>
>>78108570

>id rather not be in the middle of nowhere

Good luck growing food in your quarter-acre backyard when the collapse hits. Admittedly, suburbanites are pussies, so it's possible you won't be killed right away.
>>
>>78110128
>>/x/
>>
>>78110746

We shall see.
>>
>>78109483
Around indianapolist is where the most people are, except nwi
>>
>>78047897
Don't come back here buddy, it's awful. The property taxes are fucking horrendous. I'm moving west next year. I can't take it hear anymore.
>>
>>78114756
here*
>>
>>78047404
NW suburbs here

Taxes are high, property taxes are growing by the year, the state is bankrupt, and I am living out of state right now. Frankly the area is really nice, especially the parts north of O'Hare, but it's not a good place for economic growth. Lake County may have better options than Cook County however.
>>
>>78109836
That Starved Rock?
>>
>>78108570
>Schaumburg
>Nice
Well, I'll give you that you have that convention center where all the furries got gassed, but you do realize that all the old Chicago Housing Project tenants got distributed among you, Hoffman, and Streamwood?
>>
>>78114756
>>78114814
>>78114909

Id be renting an apartment, thats the only way to really live there these days
>>
>>78047404

Well I dunno do you like living by niggers or by niggers?
>>
>>78115093
Have you seen that mall and ikea? It's insane
>>
>>78114909
Id be going to Mchenry county, and renting so a lot of that wouldnt really affect me. And sales tax is actually believe it or not less, in illinois than in tennessee
>>
>>78115844
Guess that is my only choice
>>
>>78047404
What race/culture do you hail from? From experience I have found that you will be happiest living among your own people. If you're white, find the richest, whitest area you can and you'll probably be fine.
>>
>>78061126
I've only driven through TN, but my experience was pretty meh. Looks like the big cities are pretty awful, like most big cities.
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.