[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
in a libertarian society what happens when someone violates the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: strip30n-2-web.jpg (53 KB, 1200x631) Image search: [Google]
strip30n-2-web.jpg
53 KB, 1200x631
in a libertarian society what happens when someone violates the non-aggression pact? obviously jail isnt an option
>>
>>78042665
These faggots, Johnson etc, would never be allowed in an actual libertarian society.

Hans Hoppe and I would burn these degenerates at the stake
>>
>>78042665
The person violating it would get BTFO

The individual can choose to neutralize the scum by using lethal or nonlethal force as he wishes
>>
>>78042665
>Media attempts to treat Libertarian Party as viable alternative in desperate attempt to stop Trump
>Convention will be the greatest opportunity in history to explain the little-understood Libertarian philosophy
>Get naked on stage instead
>>
>>78042665
Self-defense (or contract security), or others refuse to deal in the future depending on the nature of what you're discussing. Social sanctions are sufficient - the effect is banishment.
>>
>>78042859
Hong Kong Libertarian? So fucking based.
>>
>>78043465
I thought people could carry guns in NAP society?
>>
>>78042665
>obviously jail isnt an option
How come?
You do know the difference between minarchism and anarchism right?
>>
>>78044732
A libertarian from Hong Kong actually called into Stefan Molyneux's show a few months ago.
>Question 4: [2:51:17] - “My hometown and the city that I am currently living in: Hong Kong, is listed on the Heritage Foundation's Index of Economic Freedom as the world's freest economy. And as such, I have noticed that many libertarians seem to look up to the city as either someplace that they will want to move to or as an example that the west can emulate. However, in my honest, personal experience, the city is perhaps one of the most nonintellectual and anti-philosophical places that I have ever been in, especially when compared to the West (even with all the madness with political correctness and the like). What would your advice be to someone that lives in a society that is simultaneously the freest in the world economically, and yet is utterly philosophically empty at the same time?”
http://cdn.freedomainradio.com/FDR_3252_Call_In_Show_05_Apr_2015.mp3
>>
why can't jail be a thing?

they are already privatized?
>>
>>78043121
Who decides who's scum or not? Does "being scum" only revolves around the NAP? Wouldn't that lead to a group of likely-minded people using strength to prevail over every other one and effectively install a dictatorship?

Generally speaking, doesn't libertarianism in the end lead to constant conflict among shifting masses of people? If not, why so?
>>
>>78044732
He's an English teacher
>>
>>78042665

>libertarians are anarchists strawman again
>>
Libertarians aren't anarchists, m8. They don't believe that most things infringing on personal and economic liberties should neither be illegal nor subject to government regulation, but they still believe in police and jail and all the other basic services of government.
>>
>>78042665

>there were no jails when the Constitution was written

wew lad
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.