[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where is your campaign idiot? I can forgive just about any words,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 486x806) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 486x806
Where is your campaign idiot?

I can forgive just about any words, but I can't forgive a shitty campaign. This is a complete clusterfuck. You can't run your whole primary campaign based on self funding/not needing donations and then pivot to a campaign based on funding. Obviously he's getting very little donations, he spent most of his campaign shunning them. If he didn't expect that he's fucking retarded.
>>
alright
>>
>>78026986
friendly reminder his campaign and the RNC have less money than any campaign and any national committee has ever had in the modern era

Does Trump intend to work his staffers for free come November?
>>
>>78026986
Who does he have to campaign against? Hillary might go to prison. If not, her past is catching up to her and will probably destroy her campaign in the next couple of months. Bernie probably can't win. Either way, no reason to spend money yet when he doesn't know who or what he's up against.
>>
>>78026986
>>78027252
Remember, he made one ad, paid to play it once, and had it played for free in the media for days after. Not only did millions of people see it, they were actively talking about it.
>>
File: Hillary Clinton.jpg (2 MB, 4833x3222) Image search: [Google]
Hillary Clinton.jpg
2 MB, 4833x3222
>>78027285
>her past is catching up to her and will probably destroy her campaign
you underestimate her (or her donors) powers over the media. The elite have chosen her as their horseman, and she will win.
>>
I assume he won't spend much until he is the nominee. Otherwise he could waste money only for the republicans to change the rules and ignore votes.
>>
>>78027440
There's still no reason to campaign against her. Trump knows that she can't campaign. She can't handle the public. She can't handle the media. She can't handle impromptu questions.

Trump can skyrocket in the polls in a short time. Hillary will fall or stagnate. The one thing that might happen in the next little while is Trump will start trying to appeal to a wider American audience, rather than just the Republican base. We've already seen it with the tranny bathroom shit.
>>
If I were his campaign manager I'd get him back out there. Get his face back on every TV screen. Hold more televised events like his town halls and headline interviews. This is the strategy he already chose. It's dumb to try to abandon it this late in the game.

Also I would focus on America First as his core message. It's something 80% of Americans can get behind. Problem is, it's really tricky to do without coming off as racist and xenophobic, which Trump has already done. I don't give a shit about racism, but the perception of racism will poison the message. He should have laid off hammering minorities if he was going to be the "America First" candidate.
>>
Why not wait for the debates?
>>
>>78028104
Because the debates won't help him. They work in the primaries because there are like 40 of them and people who tuned in for entertainment slowly come to like Trump. 3 debates isn't enough to warm up to them. Most likely, they'll be jarred by the contrast between Trump's unpolished demeanor and Shillary programmed delivery that people will see as "presidential".
>>
Face it, jack booters, his campaign is a dumpster fire and Trump is clueless. If he were running against anyone but Hillary he'd be down 20 in the polls. You could have nominated a camel and beaten her she's so disliked. Instead you went with this mindless orange charlatan who loves the taste of his foot in his mouth. Well done.
>>
>>78027919
>>78026986
(You)
He's doing rallies 4-5 times a week.
Where's your boss, Killary?
>>
>>78028754

I hope that America realizes that they don't need someone "presidential" but an actual president.
>>
>>78028913
Campaign rally's are good. I got my gf to go Trump by bringing her to a rally. However, rally's only reach a few hundred or thousand people at a time, most of which already support him. Add's reach millions at a time. Shillary is plastering every TV screen with them and Trump can't even afford any.

I know news outlets will essentially run his ads for him, but they're doing it complete with their own spin, which is guaranteed to be bad.
>>
>>78026986

this election season is all about the democrat globalists and the republican globalist vs trump and his followers
>>
>>78026986
>One post by this ID
>>
>>78026986
Not today, shill. Hillary's a massive criminal and it has been hinted that she will be indicted.
>>
>>78030004
This meme needs to stop. Almost every post has "One post by this ID" because 4chan is shit at keeping track of posters. Also, if you post on a mobile device, you will always have "One post by this ID" no matter how often you post.

This paranoid mentality of seeing any opinion that slightly deviates from yours as a CIA/FBI/Shillary is going to put every person in their own hyper-echo chamber.
>>
>>78027919
Maybe people are tired of hearing about him? We've been inundated with his toxicity for a year, I just want him to go away. There's nothing he can bring to the table anymore. Basically every imaginary line has been crossed and we're bored now. Donald is played out like the meme that he always was.
>>
>>78030609
Moreover it makes little sense to post >1 post by this ID as the fifth post in the thread when IDs are unique to threads and not the board at large

I remember when it was a bigger crime to bump your own thread
>>
>>78030379
I want to believe, but that this point I know it's never going to happen.

It's been almost 6 months now right?
>>
>>78026986
I expect a lot of this to become fixed now that Lewandowski has been canned. Dude didn't know how to run a traditional national campaign or didn't want to
>>
Its not possible to self fund a presidential campaign you fucking idiot
>>
>>78028754
Why not spam that video of Hillary saying she wants to build a border?
>>
Maybe trump is a plant to ensure Hilary wins, and you all drank the kook-aid like the useful idiots you are.
>>
Nah it's cool
>>
>>78031582
I know that, but switching to public funding when everyone's used to hearing about how he's self funding and turning down donations means that nobody is going to donate.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.