[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's talk about Brazil for a minute, y'all. AS we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Let's talk about Brazil for a minute, y'all.

AS we all know, the Olympics are preparing to be held in Rio, the dirtiest, most disgusting, crime-ridden city on the face of the planet. Has anyone here ever been there? It smells of literal human waste 24/7, there is a 50/50 chance of being mugged everytime you leave your house (I lived there 6 months, in a really safe neighborhood, got robbed twice), and corruption is a way of life there.

Now I don't really have any suggestions on how to improve things, but that's not the point of this thread. The point of this thread is to talk about how fucking god-awful Brazil is, and how fucking useless its people are.

>Have great government that's protecting your only natural resource: the forest
>Let that government be overthrown by a bunch of Oil and Lumber barons
>DO NOTHING ABOUT IT
>Riot for more free stuff
>Keep robbing the only people who bring money into your country, the tourists
>Never clean ANYTHING
>Never wash their handsA
>Never shower
>Aids fucking EVERYWHERE
>Herpes fucking EVERYWHERE
>Construction companies run by High School dropouts building shit that breaks immediately.
>Sports-obsessed culture with literally nothing else of value
>Only cultural tradition anyone in the world cares about is a drug-fueled party.

Is Brazil the worst piece of shit in the entire industrialized world?

God I can't wait for the DISASTER that will be the Olympic games. We will see athletes murdered by shit-skins FOR SURE this year!
>>
>Be american
>get shoot
>be fat
>have nigger as president

You are not better than us burger
>>
>>78026789
lel epic burn
>>
>>78026789
>leader of the free world
They objectively are you banana gobbling shitmonkey
>>
While all of the above is true for Rio, it isn't like that for other places here, theres a reason many parts of the country want to separate to stop supporting these lazy ass niggers.
>>
There is a lot to say both in favor and against what you said, OP, but one thing that I must correct you is the following:
>Construction companies run by High School dropouts building shit that breaks immediately.

Actually these construction companies are ran by highly intelligent engineers and the fact that the building fall is a consequence of that.
>decent bridge would cost 100
>say to government that it will cost 170
>build with cheap materials and spend only 40
>instant 130 profit
>bridge falls
>new bridge is needed
>repeat ad infinitum

There is no surprise that a lot of these contractor companies are being investigated by the Federal Police on several counts of corruption, but I doubt any of them will spend more than a year in jail and after they can enjoy the millions they have in fiscal paradises around the globe.

I wish I was that intelligent
>>
>>78027847
The problem is that RS have to many commies.
>>
>>78027339
>Orwellian police state
>leader of the free world

Pick one, stupid sheepfucker
>>
>>78027847
Ah, see, I didn't realize this. Explain more about these areas that want to break away, please?
>>
>>78029422
lol touche
>>
>>78030052
South and part of the Southeast have way different culture from the nigger carnival culture the rest of the country has, plus we mantain the country working while the northeast lives off welfare and does jack shit all year.
>>
>>78030052
the south is/was the only decent part in this shithole of a country, but like it's happening in yurop and the US, over the last 20 years we saw a huge migratory mov. from the shithole(aka north and northeast ares of Brazil) flooding our beautiful cities with their subhuman asses
anyway, this week a bunch of drug dealers invaded and killed people in a public hospital just to rescue a criminal who was being treated there lol, all this with the media and politicians complacency since they're both in the criminals pocket's
hooray for gun control
>>
I have been to Rio in January and 2 weeks ago.
Really lovely place, yes, there are bad spots in the city but overall, i call it my second home.
>>
>>78030610
Maybe you should move friend
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.