[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you supporting the GOP true alpha male /pol/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Ryangainz.jpg (67 KB, 640x468) Image search: [Google]
Ryangainz.jpg
67 KB, 640x468
Why aren't you supporting the GOP true alpha male /pol/ ?
>>
does he even lift ?
>>
>>78018013

Israel cuck.
>>
>>78018013
He got fucking told by Tom Morello of all people.
>>
>>78018078

He can bench over 300 lbs.
>>
Pic makes me think of screech from saved by the bell.
>>
>>78021306
there you go
>>
>>78018013
>the gains will trickle down to my legs.
>>
>>78018013
Wow. looks like some pretty serious weights he is using there.

What is that? Like 2 pounds?
>>
If he can't train legs how does he suppose he can run a country?
>>
>>78018013
He's fit indeed but needs to work on his quadriceps
>>
>>78018942
On a smith machine maybe, his arms are tiny.
>>
>>78024980

His entire body is tiny; there's tons of people in CBT threads on /fit/ bigger than him
>>
>>78018013
>Stick legs
>claims to be fit

DO you even squat Paul? ALso to be alpha you need a spine and Paul RYan and the rest of the republicucks don't have one.
>>
>>78018013
maybe because i bicep curl more than 12 fucking kilos
>>
>>78018013
That retarded smile
>>
>>78025924
That's a biggie.

But anybody retarded enough to do a photoshoot like that is way too retarded to be playing such a role in the government.

And now he's got that retarded Paul Krugman beard as well. Is that like a symbol of obedience to his masters or something?
>>
>>78018013
He's a lanklet and my natural enemy a swole manlet.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.