[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Emigrating from the UK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: emigration.jpg (437 KB, 340x329) Image search: [Google]
emigration.jpg
437 KB, 340x329
When the UK inevitably remains in the EU, we are going to get even more cucked. I wanna leave. Preferably to the USA. Whats it like? What are the best parts?

Things that constitute 'best':
- Low crime and predominantly white
- Republican state
- Moderate cost of living

I am a graduate - I have a first class masters degree in chemistry but want to move into finance. Are there many opportunities in America for graduates?
>>
Does bumping own threads even work?
>>
I'm moving to the US if leave fails too. Get citizenship through marriage.

I recommend the southern states, lots of guns and away from hipsters. I'm planning on Texas myself.

Take a trip to the US and visit the midwest, North East, south and New Mexico/ Arizona

California and oregon and Washington are shit
>>
>>78014302
>Preferably to the USA.
>moving to a country whose politicians openly hate white people
lmao
>>
File: oh you.jpg (17 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
oh you.jpg
17 KB, 400x388
Why don't you enjoy the open borders we have within the EU and move to one of those countries?
>>
>>78015524
This guy gets it. Identify potential locations through things like culture and climate. Then come tour around and see what fits.

A single state can be bigger than the entire UK, and be every bit as varied.
>>
Come move to massachusetts. Its pretty chill here.
>>
File: icecream.png (158 KB, 249x322) Image search: [Google]
icecream.png
158 KB, 249x322
we don't want you shits coming over here trying to assassinate our politicians.
>>
>>78015818
Small town MA is super comfy but OP wants a red state.

I live in a swing state. Close enough for me. Helps keep things on an even keel.
>>
>>78015818
I went here. Cold and basically the UK. Depressing too.

Warm states are gud
>>
>Low crime and predominantly white
>Republican state
>Moderate cost of living
Poland :^)
>>
>>78016353
>poland
>low crime
>>
>>78014302
Estonia
>>
>>78016353
what if I want to make money though
>>
>>78014302
North Dakota, Nigel.
>>
I've always wanted to live in a town in Minnisota. Love hockey and the cold, but Canada is a bit too cucked for me. Boston fan but from what I heard MA is a liberal commie state to live in (I've been though. Seems comfy)
>>
Everyone talking about moving in the US and I'm just sitting here wondering why am I so fucked. Legit the only way to get a citizenship is marry a fat hoe, however moving to Canada for god knows what reason is super easy. Wat do?
>>
>>78016449
>>78016353
Needs to be a fully English speaking country. I'm shit at languages/lazy and I'm not gonna be the selfish, rude cunt who doesn't speak the language of the country he is in.

>>78016557
Job opportunities?

Assume that I can get into the USA as a Brit with a first class degree? Please take me away from here.
>>
>>78014302
stay and fight you coward, only leave when the Muslims are banging at your door
>>
>>78019187
>stay and fight
>leave when muslims come to the door
mmmmhmmmm

Well you're not welcome to come here with that attitude. Stay and fight means get your gun out when the muslims come to your door and blow them away if they open it. Or in some states it's less of a legal bother to open the door and open fire once things get that far.
>>
>>78018625
>I'm not gonna be the selfish, rude cunt who doesn't speak the language of the country he is in.
Are you really British?
>>
>>78019187
I most likely will, just want to see what options I have. Country really appears fucked. My girlfriends dad thinks I'm racist for saying "I don't want to live in an Asian area" after he suggested a place in Tower Hamlets to live. The blue pill is everywhere. Fortunately I live in the countryside at the moment but will move to London to work in finance.
>>
>>78014302
You want to stop being cucked?
Stop importing muslims from your commonwealth
>>
Come to Aotearoa, mate. We need some based Brits to balance all the lefty loonies you keep sending us.
>>
>>78020328
How hard is it to move to New Zealand? Considering it whether we stay or leave. I hear Visas are a bit of a bitch though.
>>
>>78020404
just tape your eyes up like a chink and border security will just let you in and immigration will leave you alone
>>
>>78020328
What jobs are around? NZ looks beautiful.
>>
>>78014302
>moving from 1 kike colony to another
yeah goodluck with that britbong
>>
Let me warn you about the US

60% white. Think about that for a minute. The UK is what? 88% white? you have the demographics we had in the 1960s.
>>
>>78020404
Girls in new Zealand have more sexual partners than any other country in the world. Be careful some of them might try and pressure you into having sex with them.
>>
>>78020707
Demographics are not spread evenly at all though. It's as easy to find 88% white and above areas just as it's easy to find other mixes or other colors.

Don't forget it's so "segregated" as the Obama administration calls it that they had to come up with elaborate plans for how to even things out.
>>
>>78014302
that image made me rage
Paris - London 180°
so it should so somewhere beteween
then Berlin and Madrid approx the same direction wtf
what kind of retard made this?
>>
>>78020932
>Be careful some of them might try and pressure you into having sex with them.
That must be a terrible thing.
>>
You have to decide what weather you want. Also city or country?
>>
>>78020953
Economic segregation in the US is getting more expensive by the year. You pay a hefty premium to live in a white only neighbourhood.
>>
>>78016400
Lower than UK tho. http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Poland/United-Kingdom/Crime http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2043004/Lifestyle-better-Poland-UK-Less-crime-violence--cheaper-too.html
>>
>>78014302

I'm thinking of New Zealand.
I have a nursing degree so it's very easy for me to go elsewhere. If the results are a large swing towards remain I'm seriously thinking of packing bags and going elsewhere. Remains campaign has revolved around nothing but money and appealing to personal greed. Rather than the stability and social cohesion of the country. If the people want to remain then that's all they care about and I see no reason to stay.
>>
>>78021051
>he thinks the sign maker was working in a euclidean geometry
>>
>>78014302
If you're an outdoors type of person then Idaho fits pretty much all of your criteria.
>>
>>78021161
Hot Weather. Either City or country. I like countryside but want a city nearby. Nearby in the UK means less than 20 mins. If it was a nice city that was mainly white then I'd like living there.
>>
>>78021583
I am definitely. I love walking in nature and taking my dog out.
>>
>>78014302
this image is fucking retarded

its just random city names with zero geographic accuracy

fucking delete that shit
>>
File: 1457076439196.jpg (46 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1457076439196.jpg
46 KB, 720x480
>>78014302

>abandoning the homeland
>calling others cucked
>>
And people as usual reply to the shill and sliding threads.

We discuss this daily - with the OP very rarely being in any situation (or qualification) that would allow for him to move to the US.

This shit should be banned as all it does is clog up the front page.
>>
>>78022466
Sorry mate, I think I could definitely get into the USA due to my qualifications. Haven't you got refugees to make lunch for?
>>
>>78022551
Don't you need to check on your children getting raped by Pakis right about this time of the day?

>> due to my qualifications

You have a degree in chemistry and want to move into finance. No idea how you think that will work, thing is: it won't.
>>
>>78014518
No.

Also stay away from spain.
>>
>>78022748
I have three friends that have already done the exact same thing.
>>
>>78021153
>The Sunday Star-Times' Being a Bloke survey last year found that 29% of the 5000 men surveyed felt they had been pressured into having sex or had had sex unwillingly.

http://i.stuff.co.nz/national/295808/No-dating-thanks-just-sex
>>
>>78014302

We are 3/3, but good luck finding the job
>>
>>78021153
>>78022975

I've been pressured into having sex. I don't feel bad about it nor do I need therapy.
>>
>>78014302
USA is halfway cucked already. If Shrillary is elected we'll somehow end up in the EU, too. I'd at least wait until our elections are over before making the plunge.
If you do come, avoid the south. It's only Republican because the voters have been redpilled by the swarms of niggers and spics that surround them.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.