[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Israelis > White
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: _344.jpg (28 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
_344.jpg
28 KB, 400x300
> Israelis
> White
>>
>>78014012
You should see their bar mitzvahs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhkR44GIjQQ
>>
>>78014012

those are yemeni jews
>>
>>78014489
> 8 000 000 total
> 2 900 000 (full or partial Mizrahi descent)
> 1 200 000 Russians
> 1 200 000 total Arabs
> 400 000 Africans
>>
>>78014838

most mizrahi don't look like yemeni jews. many look white
>>
>>78016407
hahaha
no we dont
>>
The young Jews wants to get married, but there is a large dilemma. He makes a visits to the wise rabbi:
- Rabbi! I want to get married, but tell me what to do? Should I buy a hot woman who cheats with everyoine all my life, or an ugly, in this case, I know she will be only mine forever.
By the time the rabbi:
- Well, make your decision, son, what's better. A cake to share with friends or eat a piece of shit alone?
>>
>>78014012

that's the funny part of the 'jews are white' meme

they aren't and they never looked white.

any one of them that does is a convert or so mixed that no semblance of semitic heritage remains, disqualifying them as a semite.

strange world we live in where people will believe anything you say if you say it with enough bullshit conviction.

liars rule this world, and jews are the biggest ones out there.

>china is just below them
>>
The young Kohn Moricz tells the news to his father:
- Dad, I'm getting married!
- Oh, wey, nice! But with whom?
- With Andrew.
- Hmm ....
- What's wrong, Daddy?
- Well, that's not a typical Jewish name.
>>
>>78014012
Being Hebrew is better than being White in any case. So it is in our interest to keep this "Israelis White" mene up - so we could tell everyone that the White race is the most valuable. But if we would tell that Jews aren't White, we'll give our opponents the trump card.
>>
File: 570137463.jpg (55 KB, 211x211) Image search: [Google]
570137463.jpg
55 KB, 211x211
>>78016407
>>
>>78016829
Its based as fuck how the Mizrahi vote for Bibi though, and don't vote for cuck parties
>>
>>78016407
>most mizrahi don't look like yemeni jews

Your'e right, they look like Moroccan jews or Iraqi(or other arabic descent)

> many look white
You what abonigger?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.